Does anybody just Stay on Cycle..and not come off..Input

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
No I'm not mildly retarted or anything,but I've seen first hand some of these local "wrestlers"(I'm in the South)just stay on and never break cycle,these guys are pretty big as you can imagine,:good: ,I Obviously know why we all use pct,but it does strike my curiousity seeing some of these guys and how well they are doing,I'm sure they won't live long healthy lives but damn these 2 guys are freakin' HUGE,its crazy.I'm personally not a wrestling fan of any sort,I like the MMA stuff but can't bare to watch wrestling except to maybe see who's juicing this month(the champ),lol.Just curious any theres a brave soul on this board that never comes off and their opinoin on it,other than having had 2 liver transplants and a set of kidneys.:cheers:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i don't stay off cycle very long. i'll run my PCT and then go back on pretty much! but i'm kinda :fool2:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
i don't stay off cycle very long. i'll run my post cycle therapy and then go back on pretty much! but i'm kinda :fool2:
I think you talked me into it,I'm gonna run 3 grams of test a week and 200mg tren ed and 200mg drol ed for the first 5 yrs to jumpstart my 30 yr cycle,for the next 30 yrs.,I'll make sure to log it...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you talked me into it,I'm gonna run 3 grams of test a week and 200mg tren ed and 200mg drol ed for the first 5 yrs to jumpstart my 30 yr cycle,for the next 30 yrs.,I'll make sure to log it...
You should front load for a year with Superdrol.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
You should front load for a year with Superdrol.
...ANADROL tapered with Halo! ...with the occasional cheque drop for those hard to get started days,...then for post cycle therapy dianabol and tren,...do you wanna get big or not ???

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Do pro bodybuilders cycle indefinitely or do they use IGF to hold their size off-season ? I read before Kevin Levrone used to stay off for 7 months out of the year, but could rebound in 18 weeks.