Does 6 oxo/formastat/nolvadex extreme really work?

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
Ive searched and searched and depending upon the bulletin board, i get different answers. Im new to prohormones and have only taken one cycle and for PCT Im using 6 oxo and ZMA. My next cycle will be no longer than 4-6 weeks and will either be a nordiol/4ad stack, mohn/4ad, or pro turinabol by itself. Nolva, the real thing, is available on the internet for about 125 bux. I have the other stuff already.

So to cut to the chase, is what I have good enough. I saw some posts on vitex and may add that. But I cant seem to find a clear answer(no pun intended barry and jason).

Thanks for the help

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6oxo works well but nolva would be best. do some more searching on pro tuninabol. I dont think its very good. and search for nolva. you can get the real stuff for less than 125.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Formastane works very well as an anti-e while on cycle, but you dont want to use it for PCT. It converts to OHT in the body, which is an anabolic hormone. You dont want anabolics floating around in your system while you're trying to bring your natural test production back online.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
Thanks any ifo on the gaspari novadex extreme? I have 3 bottles of it. I will be sending back the pro turinabol!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive never heard of its two active ingredients...supposedly anti-estrogens with stronger binding properties than 6-OXO.

I wouldnt buy it just because they call it 'Novadex Extreme', its obvious that they're trying to get people who dont know any better to think its a better product for PCT than actual Nolvadex, which of course it definately isnt.

The real deal is only $25 a bottle bro. Send all this crap back to where it came from.

BV

Last edited:
stratvox

stratvox

Awards
I appreciate the advice, I need it. truthfully, I got the stuff before I even learned about Nolva. If some one wanted to get nolva, where would the y get it? I dont feel comfortable asking my doctor about it. Any suggestions?

Sophomore

Awards
I appreciate the advice, I need it. truthfully, I got the stuff before I even learned about Nolva. If some one wanted to get nolva, where would the y get it? I dont feel comfortable asking my doctor about it. Any suggestions?
customnutritionwarehouse.com

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
taste? it's "research" material. not for human consumption

darkcrayz

Awards
taste? it's "research" material. not for human consumption
what exaclty does that mean? because i need to get some nolvadex for pct, and the above statement scares me. is there nolvadex in liquid form?

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
what exaclty does that mean? because i need to get some nolvadex for pct, and the above statement scares me. is there nolvadex in liquid form?
Dont' worry and yes, it is in liquid form.