Do SR9009/SR9011 counteract DHEA?

Syndicate75

Awards
Bout to take SR9011 with some other SARMs but using Dermacrine (DHEA) as a test base. Will the DHEA counteract the SR9011?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bout to take SR9011 with some other SARMs but using Dermacrine (DHEA) as a test base. Will the DHEA counteract the SR9011?
I've never heard anything about that. Have you come across some info?

Syndicate75

Awards
I believe one is a reverb agonist and one is a antagonist, it was on another thread about SR9011 from a guy from the UK

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe one is a reverb agonist and one is a antagonist, it was on another thread about SR9011 from a guy from the UK
I was always under the impression the only difference between them both was the absorption levels with SR9011 being slightly better.

I haven't seen anything about it effecting Dhea levels? Perhaps someone else might be able to chime in with knowledge on this?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally have never heard anything like that.

Syndicate75

Awards
The SR9011/SR9009 is a reverb agonist and the exogenous DHEA (Dermacrine) is a reverb antagonist. I just grouped the SR’s together for the sake of what they are. Sorry for the confusion.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I realize this is an old thread but I have found nothing in the literature to suggest DHEA is a rev-erb antagonist. Closest I found was a study on gastric cancer cells.