Answered DMZ v M1T

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Mutant mass chocolate hazelnut is the best drink I’ve ever had. Basically a Nutella protein shake. Lovely stuff.
Every flavour is so tasty you don’t dread em I’ve had shakes which taste of **** and you have to down em,mutant mass is great I have cookie n cream and chocolate fudge brownie and both are very nice flavour and because of the casein protein it’s nice and thick. I add few ice cubes before milk and take a walk to gym with it every morning

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Every flavour is so tasty you don’t dread em I’ve had shakes which taste of **** and you have to down em,mutant mass is great I have cookie n cream and chocolate fudge brownie and both are very nice flavour and because of the casein protein it’s nice and thick. I add few ice cubes before milk and take a walk to gym with it every morning
I can’t really take the mass gainers anymore as although I love they fill me out but I always end up a bit too excess fat from them. Shame as I love the taste haha

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Why not ?
It’s promoted all Over youtube by Seth spartan , it’s a raw company, 99 percent pharmaceutical grade is bullshit, comments about it being trash,

A good domestic ugl is what u want over any raw company that selling **** for dirt cheap prices. Would, not, trust

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seth Spartan speaks a lot of horseshit.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed /\.

Also, since you're looking to get bigger over a longer period of time and nit ruin your lipids or liver (i would think) and not loose the old lady, then how about sr9009 or GW and s23 and/or rad140, plus mk677. That would be a great bulk along with stamina and the sr along w proper diet will help you keep lipids from going to shyt and mk will get ya a little more swole off the start and the others more so later on. Just a thought. Esp since you can do your own research. Just my 2c.
The m1t is super harsh and it really will make u bjg as hell in not time. Dmz, hdrol, etc would get ya back where wifey likes ya but will shut ya down good and mess w liver n lipids. The sarms are probably safest option if you keep dosages on the lower end and run some nolva for pct or at least something like mtest.
Hope this helps. Best of luck. And maybe think about breaking it to her that you have taken certain "supplements" to get size previously so you dont want her freaking out if she were to find something this time?
OP,

Please don't use S23. It's much better for a cut/recomp and is EXTREMELY suppressive.

I would highly recommend thinking about high dosed LGD. 20mg/day of LGD should get you right where you want to be in 6-8 weeks. I've seen guys on really solid diets with solid training put on over 10lbs LEAN in 4 weeks with this dose. You feel great on LGD, it's pretty mild on your liver, BP and lipids, and it's not going to be as suppressive as DMZ even at that dose. Recovery will be unbelievable, strength and endurance will be fantastic, won't have a problem with cardio, etc.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I can’t really take the mass gainers anymore as although I love they fill me out but I always end up a bit too excess fat from them. Shame as I love the taste haha
My appetite is so bad that I need shakes or I’d be built like Mahatma Gandhi 😂

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
It’s very easy to get pharma grade steroids etc online if your from uk. There’s a great London based one that offers next day on all orders before 13:00 too, also no minimum order requirements so if you don’t trust just order small items a few times to build trust etc I can’t give the site here but there are a few great sites for UK customers JUST LOOK FOR ONE THAT HAS NO MINIMUM ORDER:)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s very easy to get pharma grade steroids etc online if your from uk. There’s a great London based one that offers next day on all orders before 13:00 too, also no minimum order requirements so if you don’t trust just order small items a few times to build trust etc I can’t give the site here but there are a few great sites for UK customers JUST LOOK FOR ONE THAT HAS NO MINIMUM ORDER:)
Aren't they open 24/7

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Aren't they open 24/7
I’m not sure if open 24/7 but they are very quick delivering gear even if you order late you’ll get it within 2 days, I’ve used European and Chinese sellers before and gear can take a month to get to your so if you want decent gear and have no where to get anything try to google uk online steroid nextday delivery, it’s important they offer next day as ALL uk seller will offer this and lots of online shops will pretend their uk based, also most legit sellers will have no minimum order as they know we want to build trust first.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Bodyshock is all out of stock of ALL Orb products , No Granite , no Triple X. ALREADY knew about both sites . Neither one has triple x or granite for sale .
I have an unopened bottle of orb pharma granite if you want it? I payed £40 its Sealed etc I bought by mistake when I bought orbs triple x the sell by date is Feb 2020 and they discontinued

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the only person that should think about using m1t are people blast and cruising or people on trt imo!
I am on trt any reason why? I have dboll and seems with teh price i might be as good running dboll. Is there anything that makes m1t better?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am on trt any reason why? I have dboll and seems with teh price i might be as good running dboll. Is there anything that makes m1t better?
Because m1t will shut down extremely hard and extremely fast plus gains will be so fast during this 3-4 weeks cycle that I don’t see people doing on PCT keeping a lot of that cycle. It’s just my opinion I think when you’re at the point of running such compound you should be blast / cruising Or on trt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because m1t will shut down extremely hard and extremely fast plus gains will be so fast during this 3-4 weeks cycle that I don’t see people doing on PCT keeping a lot of that cycle. It’s just my opinion I think when you’re at the point of running such compound you should be blast / cruising Or on trt.
My boy just picked up m1t. 8mg a day and gained 9 lbs in 7 days. Stopped taking it and lost it all in 5 days

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn sounds worse than the loss i hear about from dboll.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn sounds worse than the loss i hear about from dboll.
Lol. Sorry thought you said hair loss. The thing here is and I don't know how many times it has to be said, it's not muscle. No steroid has more maintainable muscle. Muscle is muscle. The fast gains ppl see is water and carbs in the muscle. That's what dissapeared. If you stayed on dbol for 10 weeks you could build just as much real "keepable" muscle as 10 weeks on test. Because building muscle takes time

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
pm me those pls

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I don't think I've ever heard someone complain about hair loss on dbol
Dbol sheds me like a motherfucker. Don’t forget it converts to methyl estradiol (way stronger than estrogen) so what do u think it 5 alpha reduces to?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Too lazy to search it up right now

but u have equipoise which is boldenone

then u have dbol which is methylated equipoise

then u have the 5 alpha reduced form of equipoise which is dihydroboldenone

then the methylated form of dhb which is methyl 1 testosterone.

kinda crazy they’re all kinda related and people call m1t dbol on steroids.

Anadrol also converts to methyl dht.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Too lazy to search it up right now

but u have equipoise which is boldenone

then u have dbol which is methylated equipoise

then u have the 5 alpha reduced form of equipoise which is dihydroboldenone

then the methylated form of dhb which is methyl 1 testosterone.

kinda crazy they’re all kinda related and people call m1t dbol on steroids.

Anadrol also converts to methyl dht.
look at masteron the methylated version is superdrol totally different I’m up over 10lbs in 8days!! Couldn’t do that with injectable masteron

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
look at masteron the methylated version is superdrol totally different I’m up over 10lbs in 8days!! Couldn’t do that with injectable masteron
Haha I’m very aware of superdrol brotha ur lucky, superdrol doesn’t do that for me I’ve tried it about 5 times now from different sources

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dbol sheds me like a motherfucker. Don’t forget it converts to methyl estradiol (way stronger than estrogen) so what do u think it 5 alpha reduces to?
I don't know all the science stuff, I just know I've never had someone tell me they shed on dbol. Until now. Im lucky that nothing messes with my hair. Or hasn't yet. I'd look really funny bald

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is superdrol better in place of dbol as a kickstarter to a cycle or an end to a cycle like some use winny or anavar? I Mean a longer like 20 week cycle

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is superdrol better in place of dbol as a kickstarter to a cycle or an end to a cycle like some use winny or anavar? I Mean a longer like 20 week cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Superdrol is the best oral there is if health is of no concern. It has massive glycogen retention for a quick visual difference. Which is really what a kick start is. Sdrol is faster size and more strength then any other oral.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
30mg of sd is way stronger then 100mg of anadrol or 50mg dbol

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. Now taking care with liver protection and stuff could superdrol be used now and then?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn. Now taking care with liver protection and stuff could superdrol be used now and then?
I don't use liver soups on cycle. I use them after I discontinue the oral. You can use anything as much as you want. There are no rules in this game, only guidelines. If your getting bloodwork done a few times a year then you will know what you can and can't get away with