Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Good man, you were bang on with your info. Cheers dude

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone give me a brief explanation on the difference between superdrol and M-Drol

Is it the same compound??

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Yeah I think superdrol is the winner dude.

Anyone in the forum tried radian nutrition own brand? Super D-10 it’s called.
I’ve done a cycle of advanced pharma maxdrol which is superdrol and max lmg and my gains were great only negative on them was low libido but I gained well on them, I’m now on orb pharmaceuticals triple x (superdrol,epistane and trendiene) and if you can get some they are great too but gains were better on maxdrol imo but labido through the roof on triple x

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you did the responsible thing and had the talk. You got what you wanted in the short term and you are protecting your relationship longterm, and your foot is in the door. Now that you have gotten her to say it out loud, eventually you will be able to reconcile that oils are much healthier and pinning doesn’t make you a junkie - rather it will keep you safer and around longer for the family. She just needs to see this all go well enough and time will do the rest.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Have you been sitting on this triple x for a long time , or did somehow find it still for sale someplace?
My supplement shop emailed me to say they had 5 bottles of triple x so I bought 2 :) also I have some orb granite which is higher dosage of trendiene and epistane might use it after my holiday with test prop and masteron

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
yeah they haven’t got any try advanced pharma maxdrol the gains were great on em,I have orbs granite here unopened I mistakenly bought when I bought my triple x but I think I can add a sdrol clone to the granite and hope my liver holds(with tudca,ocs) ANYONE think granite dosage too high to stack with sdrol, was thinking of adding 10mg sdrol twice a day to granite or I may just leave the granite if no sdrol

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Final decision on my cycle will be sd and var. after a concept @ValiantThor08 proposed.

I’m going to be taking superdrol 20mg Ed for around 2 weeks possibly longer if sides aren’t too bad.

I will be running anavar from the start also and will be running that at 100mg for 8weeks.

OCT will be 5% liver and organ defender
PCT will be Nolva 40mg week1, 20mg weeks 2-6.

Reason of running the anavar during and after the superdrol is to maintain gains and to add more lean mass for a longer duration due to superdrols toxicity and short cycle ability.

Hopefully will be successful and won’t feel too terrible during the 8weeks.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Final decision on my cycle will be sd and var. after a concept @ValiantThor08 proposed.

I’m going to be taking superdrol 20mg Ed for around 2 weeks possibly longer if sides aren’t too bad.

I will be running anavar from the start also and will be running that at 100mg for 8weeks.

OCT will be 5% liver and organ defender
PCT will be Nolva 40mg week1, 20mg weeks 2-6.

Reason of running the anavar during and after the superdrol is to maintain gains and to add more lean mass for a longer duration due to superdrols toxicity and short cycle ability.

Hopefully will be successful and won’t feel too terrible during the 8weeks.
Sounds like a harsh cycle but a fun one, except for how you’re gonna feel week 4-5+, you’re gonna feel like a fucking zombie without test. Also yes anavar might help maintain the muscle mass you’ve built (not the 10 lbs of glycogen and water you’ll have added this will be gone). I hardly doubt var will put on any more mass after the SD though.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
It was a toss up between var and tbol. Never tried var before so thought I would give it a bash.

I have the superdrol, Nolva and organ defender in the house just now and haven’t ordered the var......May end up with tbol at 100mg instead 🤔

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was a toss up between var and tbol. Never tried var before so thought I would give it a bash.

I have the superdrol, Nolva and organ defender in the house just now and haven’t ordered the var......May end up with tbol at 100mg instead 🤔
If you can get var, do var.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If the var is properly dosed which I almost guarantee it won't be, you only need like 40mg a week. Any1 who says you need 80 or 100mg var has never used real pharma var

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My point in saying that is maybe start lower and see how it treats you

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My point in saying that is maybe start lower and see how it treats you
I definitely second this. Why start with the max dose anybody runs it at? You may get great results on 60mg. You can always go up later if needed, but if you start too high you’re fucked. Plus they don’t exactly give var away.

Be taking Citrus Bergamot, fish oil, and eating ground flax seed and plenty of fiber in your diet - your cholesterol is about to get murdered.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Agreed guys I will start at 50mg.

Regarding superdrol. I’m getting conflicting info, using it for 2 weeks and with on point training and diet., will I gain muscle or is it all just bloat

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Regarding superdrol. I’m getting conflicting info, using it for 2 weeks and with on point training and diet., will I gain muscle or is it all just bloat
You will undoubtedly gain some muscle with two weeks of superdrol, and if you could push that 3 weeks, depending on how you feel, would be ultimately better. It is very anabolic. You may want to get dermacrine or a topical dhea to use on cycle since you won't use HCG or test. This will minimize how bad you may feel.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Your gonna get a ton of glycogen in your muscles that's gonna make you look great and your strength will go up fast. Idk how much real muscle tissue can be built in 2 weeks, maybe 2 to 5lbs. I don't run anything less then 4 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly I don't even think 2lbs of solid muscle tissue per week is possible on any amount of gear.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Like a said, the 2 weeks on superdrol is just if sides are too bad. I have enough for 7weeks but can’t see me lasting that long 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like a said, the 2 weeks on superdrol is just if sides are too bad. I have enough for 7weeks but can’t see me lasting that long 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Remember, if at whatever dose you do, you feel too bad, just drop the dose first before quitting altogether.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh man that’s fuckin brutal. Was it recently you tried them?
Yes, I got my order from them in May (I think) but started them a few weeks ago, didn’t feel anything from them, I gave up after a week and switched to some my buddy had and “felt/looked” tighter overnight!

If you can, return them and get SD from somewhere else.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I will see their return policy. Shite that they punt bunk gear. Won’t be going there for anything else man

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Some I know has rohm labs methyl MST superdrol
It’s a mix of 25mg superdrol and 25mg winistrol it says take 2 a day!! Surely that’s too high because of the toxicity to your liver?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Have you tried deccaplaex 850 ?
No but I was very close to buying some it is meant to be great but I’d choose superdrol or m1t because gains are greater imo but m1t very harsh and you’ll only be able to run 2-4 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some I know has rohm labs methyl MST superdrol
It’s a mix of 25mg superdrol and 25mg winistrol it says take 2 a day!! Surely that’s too high because of the toxicity to your liver?
The beta testers for superdrol did 50mg a day. They were fine. But seriously don't touch that. 50mg is like the absolute ceiling for superdrol use I've heard of and not necessary. Combine that with 50mg winny and wow. I would only use that for like a week leading up to a powerlifting meet or some bodybuilders might do that 2 to 3 weeks before a show

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I’m thinking of running testosterone prop, masteron and proviron with a superdrol kickstart I still have few week of recovery left from last cycle to recover my liver break,does running arimidex hinder gains if you run on cycle to protect from gyno?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's a sick mix. Wow.

40 mg of superdrol is pushing it , 50 it the ceiling for sure , not sure if you'd want to run anything very strong with 50 mg if superdrol. Thats even high for a solo run. Superdrol did little to nothing for me , but even I didnt think of doing 50 mgs a day to see if I would actually get some good results.
40 was my max and only did that for a week and then back to 30
I'm gonna take a guess that your SD was fake. Even at 20mg a day solo with high carbs after a week you should look like a different person.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I think superdrol is the best oral in terms of good quality gains, I’ve took thousands of dianabol etc and u may bloat wither but gains go as quick as u got them, but with sdrol I’ve kept every pound so far (been just over a month) I find if u eat loads and drink 4 litres of water the lethargy etc ain’t as bad or if like me your appetite is poor buy mutant mass for extra calories n proteins

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Mutant mass chocolate hazelnut is the best drink I’ve ever had. Basically a Nutella protein shake. Lovely stuff.