Unanswered Dmz msten vs sdrol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not trying to be an ass hole but Amon of god seriously. Cut the fuckin fat and stop with gear it won’t make u magically lean
I don’t know that guy from anywhere else, but he’s also said he’s 18 and already taking steroids. He asks questions all the time and never takes advice. It’s been rough to watch.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok here... remember when u posted this and meso exposes u as naturally hard from steroid forums dot com asking the same questions and running tren thinking it’s magic

600 lb deadlift right? And u copy tom platz workout?
U sure talk the same
That’s the same picture too! Damn this guy is relentless. So many lies. I guess it makes it easy to sleep at night when your whole life is just a lie

Diet and training blah blah how can you tell a man who counts cals eats nothing but clean food and deadlifts 600 pounds for 3 reps he doesn’t know how to train nevermind all the accessories I do! People are insecure in there **** so they try to take it out on others I copy Tom platz workout and I don’t know how to train no u don’t know how to train your workout sucks that’s why you got no profile pic! U know u look mediocre at best you try to preach you workout on me to tell feel better about yourself listen man I’m young but I got a old soul my intuition is on another level!everyone wants to believe there doing better than other guy its a ego thing bro! Never heard a big guy in the gym telling me I don’t know how to train!
You only eat clean? So tell me about the night where you had a beef stew with over 400g of protein in it and it apparently weighed 10lbs and you ate it all yourself in one sitting. Cut the **** man everyone on here hates you because you put out an awful image for the community. People like you are the reason roids are so frowned upon by outsiders

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I don’t know that guy from anywhere else, but he’s also said he’s 18 and already taking steroids. He asks questions all the time and never takes advice. It’s been rough to watch.
I already told him he’ll nver see mass at that bodyfat

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That’s the same picture too! Damn this guy is relentless. So many lies. I guess it makes it easy to sleep at night when your whole life is just a lie

You only eat clean? So tell me about the night where you had a beef stew with over 400g of protein in it and it apparently weighed 10lbs and you ate it all yourself in one sitting. Cut the **** man everyone on here hates you because you put out an awful image for the community. People like you are the reason roids are so frowned upon by outsiders
It definitely does not make it easy at night. Atleast if it does for someone, I pity them

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
U said trt is 250mg a week ur fuckin clueless. Tell me the difference between primary and secondary hypogonadism
He never said his trt dose is 250mg you clown ass looking idiot. He said he’s on trt but he’s taking 250mg because he’s CRUISING. just like me in the other thread I never said my 250mg cruise was my actual trt dose but you were SO fast with your 2 days old on the forum and 31 posts to tell me how stupid I was. It’s crazy how many idiots like you come in here fighting for their opinions without even saying hi and nobody even asked your god damn opinion. You’re going at ppl without reading that they say.

Last edited:

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
He never said his trt dose is 250mg you clown ass looking idiot. He said he’s on trt but he’s taking 250mg because he’s CRUISING. he never said his real trt dose was 250 you moron. Just like me in the other thread I never said my 250mg cruise was my actual trt dose but you were SO fast with your 2 days old on the forum and 31 posts to tell me how stupid I was. It’s crazy how many idiots like you come in here fighting for their opinions without even saying hi and nobody even asked your god damn opinion. You’re going at ppl without reading that they say.
I came at the dudes who think it’s impossible to gain 20 lbs of bodyweight<- on cycle. Also I made this account like three years ago people jumped on me first re read the thread.

I only got rowdy because I don’t plan on making this forum a habit. but really? Never heard of 20lbs on cycle? I mean what the ****...

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He never said his trt dose is 250mg you clown ass looking idiot. He said he’s on trt but he’s taking 250mg because he’s CRUISING. he never said his real trt dose was 250 you moron. Just like me in the other thread I never said my 250mg cruise was my actual trt dose but you were SO fast with your 2 days old on the forum and 31 posts to tell me how stupid I was. It’s crazy how many idiots like you come in here fighting for their opinions without even saying hi and nobody even asked your god damn opinion. You’re going at ppl without reading that they say.
I take it back this guy’s fun.
Reminds me of when a 19 year old takes their first community college class on a particular subject, and in their mind they’ve got a PhD now. Chest puffed out walking around “I bet YOU don’t even know what hipgoanzm is!!”
It’s cute.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I take it back this guy’s fun.
Reminds me of when a 19 year old takes their first community college class on a particular subject, and in their mind they’ve got a PhD now. Chest puffed out walking around “I bet YOU don’t even know what hipgoanzm is!!”
It’s cute.
Exactly, deflecting.
As I said before u don’t know.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyways this is getting boring now
Did you stay on here all night??? You argued with the town teenage troll for 12 straight hours?

I’ve forgotten more aas knowledge than ALL of what you’ve soaked up and regurgitated from other forum bros.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Did you stay on here all night??? You argued with the town teenage troll for 12 straight hours?

I’ve forgotten more aas knowledge than ALL of what you’ve soaked up and regurgitated from other forum bros.
Actually I was up all night so ya.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually I was up all night so ya.
Just gonna throw this out there, don’t know if it’s a waste or not, but I don’t come on here to argue and trade insults with guys. Most everyone around here is super knowledgeable and a blast to bs with. When you come in guns blazing just trying to stomp everyone with vast knowledgeable, and “ACTUALLY, is because of myostatin” it’s going to throw people off because we’ve never talked to you before. And you wouldn’t know that Math already clearly knows that so he doesn’t need someone explaining it to him like he’s some newb.
Maybe dial it back so you’re not staying up all night arguing because if you’d spend the time around here prior to getting into screaming arguments, you’d know nobody messes with NaturallyHard. Dude’s in high school.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Just gonna throw this out there, don’t know if it’s a waste or not, but I don’t come on here to argue and trade insults with guys. Most everyone around here is super knowledgeable and a blast to bs with. When you come in guns blazing just trying to stomp everyone with vast knowledgeable, and “ACTUALLY, is because of myostatin” it’s going to throw people off because we’ve never talked to you before. And you wouldn’t know that Math already clearly knows that so he doesn’t need someone explaining it to him like he’s some newb.
Maybe dial it back so you’re not staying up all night arguing because if you’d spend the time around here prior to getting into screaming arguments, you’d know nobody messes with NaturallyHard. Dude’s in high school.
I really wasn’t screaming either. But I think everyone’s forgetting that literally my first post I get attacked for saying my weight that I gained? Lol. It made everyone look like they have only taken dhea derivatives.
Why are we forgetting that part? I didn’t come in here attacking anyone I actually retaliated.

Again it’s whatever I really don’t care if people don’t believe me I don’t see why it sounded so surprising. Everyone blows up on their first cycle we all know ur first is ur best. Especially if u use a harsh oral

Yet literally everyone didn’t even answer my question they straight jump to “this guys bullshittig I don’t believe anything he says”

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough. I gained 20 probably my first 3 but they were 1-AD and SD. No test of course as I was younger and most newbs do oral only cycles, I was no different. Keeping that 20 though was really tough though. A cruise could probably solidify a lot of that though instead of some RC Pct. I personally don’t think you’re bullshitting. What my only point was over the years, gaining that fast never sticks in my experience. A lot of why you’ll talk to guys competing for 10+ years, and not one of them will speak of this monster oral cycle, it’s always EQ or NPP or something slow and steady because that weight is just too rapid, and will consist of water, fat, and very little muscle. Unfortunately those PCTing don’t have the luxury of 16 week EQ cycles or any of that.
My trainer competes in 6 weeks, the guy flat out says he doesn’t even touch orals other than Var hates anything drastic, he’s all slow and steady wins the race, and that’s the conclusion I started coming up with the last 5 years of cruising.
Let’s start over, you gotta realize you’re in a NaturallyHard thread, so we are already tearing into that kid.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let’s start over, you gotta realize you’re in a NaturallyHard thread, so we are already tearing into that kid.
He makes it so easy to aswell. It’s kinda sad how much he lies to try and get answers from us. It’s also sad how fucked up hes gonna be too but that’s beside the point

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Fair enough. I gained 20 probably my first 3 but they were 1-AD and SD. No test of course as I was younger and most newbs do oral only cycles, I was no different. Keeping that 20 though was really tough though. A cruise could probably solidify a lot of that though instead of some RC Pct. I personally don’t think you’re bullshitting. What my only point was over the years, gaining that fast never sticks in my experience. A lot of why you’ll talk to guys competing for 10+ years, and not one of them will speak of this monster oral cycle, it’s always EQ or NPP or something slow and steady because that weight is just too rapid, and will consist of water, fat, and very little muscle. Unfortunately those PCTing don’t have the luxury of 16 week EQ cycles or any of that.
My trainer competes in 6 weeks, the guy flat out says he doesn’t even touch orals other than Var hates anything drastic, he’s all slow and steady wins the race, and that’s the conclusion I started coming up with the last 5 years of cruising.
I apologize to anyone I offended I’m on accutane as well so bit moody. I’m sure y’all know about myostatin and **** and yes I agree it was definitely nowhere near al muscle

So to u n the other guy my bad for attacking about trt dose. Y’all are good on the whole 20lbs thing I’m over it

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll go ahead and apologies too for coming off hard at you. A few misunderstandings on each part I think. Everybody new should have a fair chance

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I also definitely should not have attached the whole forum I highly doubt any of u are that unknowledgable

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright! Let’s keep it positive here!
I’m especially grumpy too going from happy trestolone to npp/Var. I’ve been angry since day 3. Not sure why, usually doesn’t do this.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
I’m not trying to be an ass hole but Amon of god seriously. Cut the fuckin fat and stop with gear it won’t make u magically lean
Who said I was trying to be lean people forget a lot of it’s loose skin from when I was 300 pounds before ever touching a weight!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
U uploaded a picture on meso retardur literally 295 lbs at 35 percent bodyfat I’ll go drag the photo u posted on meso if u want me to
You fucking retard I know my body fat is between 25 from one of the scan things!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established

That was one time!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
I already told him he’ll nver see mass at that bodyfat
Says who look at Dave Crosland that guy is close to 400 pounds and massive his body fat high! Look at Brian Shaw the list goes on!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NH I think we are pretty hard you on you(no pun intended). You’re young and this is all part of your journey. Keep reading and try to stay healthy if you are going to use Aas so early on in your life. There’s much to learn.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For what it's worth guys, I'm sorry too, I don't think I've said anything particularly bad on here but im just diggin the luvvin.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
NH I think we are pretty hard you on you(no pun intended). You’re young and this is all part of your journey. Keep reading and try to stay healthy if you are going to use Aas so early on in your life. There’s much to learn.
Read what my blood pressure is fine!

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I know there’s a diminishing returns with dose

I have not decided whether I will run 50 or 75 mg of dmz (I like it at 60 that was my first cycle and it blew me up 20 lbs in 3 weeks) that was two years ago

What will give me the closest superdrol result sor best mass gains (I. Can’t touch superdrol it effects my mood poorly)

50mg dmz with 20 msten, 50 dmz with 30 msten, 75 dmz with 20 msten or 75 dmz with 30 msten?
I've run 50-65mg DMZ solo and 45mg DMZ/25mg Msten stacked. I've never run Msten solo but from my experience I can tell that Msten has more of a "drying-out" effect and DMZ has more of a "lean blowing-up" effect. I would say that with DMZ there's more mineral and glycogen retention which can give the appearance of holding water or looking slightly inflated if your carbs and sodium intake are not low enough.

DMZ never felt very harsh to me, neither did both stacked at those dosages, but everyone's body handles things differently for sure. If I ran them stacked again, I personally would run Msten 30 or higher and tweak the DMZ to achieve more of a Superdrol effect. Maybe just run 30 Msten for the cycle and use the DMZ pre-workout. From what I understand Msten tends to be harsher though and most people seem to tolerate DMZ more easily.

If you tolerate these well, 50 DMZ/30 Msten would be the best bet for what you're looking for. You may not need as much as you think you do to achieve the results you want and since you react well to DMZ and haven't tried Msten (?) try the Msten at 20 first and increase later if you want to. I personally wouldn't ever go below 50 with DMZ, but that's just me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Listen man I had a personal convo with the guy and he told me it’s all he runs and he post on instagram all the time of him eating fried chicken and Mac cheese and a whole bunch of other junk guy has pizza post workout
Ppl on instagram post the highlights of there diet. Im 100,000% sure it's not his daily diet. Don't be foolish. If he only does what you say then he's got the best genetics on the planet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I came at the dudes who think it’s impossible to gain 20 lbs of bodyweight
I only got rowdy because I don’t plan on making this forum a habit. but really? Never heard of 20lbs on cycle? I mean what the ****...
Of course you can gain 20lbs bw on cycle. I've done it at least 5 times. But if I kept it every time I would be over 300lbs at 5'9 but im not I'm 208. How much do you weigh? I'm not even trying to be a dick. If you ran a bunch of cycles and say your first was at 170lbs. and kept the weight every time then you would have to be at least 270 by now. It just don't make sense and thats why I brought it up in the first place.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Ppl on instagram post the highlights of there diet. Im 100,000% sure it's not his daily diet. Don't be foolish. If he only does what you say then he's got the best genetics on the planet
Nah man this guy post frequent of what he eats everyday fried chicken pizza post workout! He’s got no reason to lie and proves it with video says food is food **** a meal prep! He’s also extremely strong lifts like a strongman but train like a bodybuilder!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nah man this guy post frequent of what he eats everyday fried chicken pizza post workout! He’s got no reason to lie and proves it with video says food is food **** a meal prep! He’s also extremely strong lifts like a strongman but train like a bodybuilder!
If you wanna believe him that's on you. If he's running all orals and eating like that he will have a heart attack in the near future. But he definitely is lieing and sensationalising his life

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nobody ever lies on social media!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Nobody ever lies on social media!
If you wanna believe him that's on you. If he's running all orals and eating like that he will have a heart attack in the near future. But he definitely is lieing and sensationalising his life
He post his daily mails on his story everyday fried chicken and Mac and cheese maybe if it was once a week then he might be lying but everyday he is definitely eating junk everyday!

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I've run 50-65mg DMZ solo and 45mg DMZ/25mg Msten stacked. I've never run Msten solo but from my experience I can tell that Msten has more of a "drying-out" effect and DMZ has more of a "lean blowing-up" effect. I would say that with DMZ there's more mineral and glycogen retention which can give the appearance of holding water or looking slightly inflated if your carbs and sodium intake are not low enough.

DMZ never felt very harsh to me, neither did both stacked at those dosages, but everyone's body handles things differently for sure. If I ran them stacked again, I personally would run Msten 30 or higher and tweak the DMZ to achieve more of a Superdrol effect. Maybe just run 30 Msten for the cycle and use the DMZ pre-workout. From what I understand Msten tends to be harsher though and most people seem to tolerate DMZ more easily.

If you tolerate these well, 50 DMZ/30 Msten would be the best bet for what you're looking for. You may not need as much as you think you do to achieve the results you want and since you react well to DMZ and haven't tried Msten (?) try the Msten at 20 first and increase later if you want to. I personally wouldn't ever go below 50 with DMZ, but that's just me.
Didn’t feel harsh for you? That’s makes me question if what I got originally was superdrol even tho I’ve run both multiple times and sdrol always was different for me.

For dmz my jaw hurt from pumps, my kidneys hurt, I had lower back pumps and it just gives me this dense glycogen look where sdrol will more dry me out and look leaner but not as big

I got the dmz from a local supplement store two years back when I first ran a cycle, doubt they’d put sdrol in it plus it gives me anxiety instead of anger which sdrol gives me

Idk I must just really react well to dmz then

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Of course you can gain 20lbs bw on cycle. I've done it at least 5 times. But if I kept it every time I would be over 300lbs at 5'9 but im not I'm 208. How much do you weigh? I'm not even trying to be a dick. If you ran a bunch of cycles and say your first was at 170lbs. and kept the weight every time then you would have to be at least 270 by now. It just don't make sense and thats why I brought it up in the first place.
Well that’s where things get tricky, I was 202 after first cycle (I started at 165) lots of fat, 5 months, ran a ton of ****, broke arm bench pressing 1rm. Developed 3 month pseudomonas staph infection. Was on every antibiotic known to man, chest permanently fucked...

Then I lost it all got back to 180, developed anemia from self blood letting because Red Cross was out of my small town for a month induced anemia and lost it back to 150, now I’m back to 205 right now.

So I guess I should add all my weight I did keep was from a low ass bodyweight, however I feel I’d be around 240 right now atleast between 15-20 percent bodyfat if the arm and anemia thing didn’t happen. As I said I was 202 after first cycle. Lots was fat though

But I trt at 120-150 mg a week and I never lose more than 4-5 lbs coming off because dbol and anadrol don’t make me retain water consecutively. My weight will go up 6-8 lbs over one day and then be back to normal the next morning. Maybe it’s fast metabolism.

Also I’m 511 forgot to add

That’s actually why I’m doing this big ass Ora doses because if it wasn’t for that **** breaking my arm etc, I would be farther than where I am right now which is pretty ****

Last edited:

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
He post his daily mails on his story everyday fried chicken and Mac and cheese maybe if it was once a week then he might be lying but everyday he is definitely eating junk everyday!
It’s real hard to believe u man, I think ur just trying to not sound like u don’t know for sure with all this stuff. I can definitely see that being lose skin, also I like Dave crosland but have u seen him with his shirt off? No

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
It’s real hard to believe u man, I think ur just trying to not sound like u don’t know for sure with all this stuff. I can definitely see that being lose skin, also I like Dave crosland but have u seen him with his shirt off? No
Yes go on his Facebook and seen him with his shirt off!

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Dude right? Imagine just gaining 10 lbs of real muscle in a month. That’s such a huge amount of muscle lmao if only people realised. Like I just started SD and if I gain 7-8 lbs of muscle in my 5 weeks I’ll be super happy.
If your diets decent and you workout like a beast you’ll easily gain half a stone with superdrol imo, I’ve used sdrol twice and been blown away with the results and I’ve managed to keep my gains far(been nearly a month) and not lost a pound I use mk677 as a bridge and I find it helps keep you working out hard etc as lots go easier when not taking anything mk677 is great I’ll recommend it to anyone I sleep better and feel so much happier etc I look forward to gym @3am even on pct😂

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well that’s where things get tricky, I was 202 after first cycle (I started at 165) lots of fat, 5 months, ran a ton of ****, broke arm bench pressing 1rm. Developed 3 month pseudomonas staph infection. Was on every antibiotic known to man, chest permanently fucked...

Then I lost it all got back to 180, developed anemia from self blood letting because Red Cross was out of my small town for a month induced anemia and lost it back to 150, now I’m back to 205 right now.

So I guess I should add all my weight I did keep was from a low ass bodyweight, however I feel I’d be around 240 right now atleast between 15-20 percent bodyfat if the arm and anemia thing didn’t happen. As I said I was 202 after first cycle. Lots was fat though

But I trt at 120-150 mg a week and I never lose more than 4-5 lbs coming off because dbol and anadrol don’t make me retain water consecutively. My weight will go up 6-8 lbs over one day and then be back to normal the next morning. Maybe it’s fast metabolism.

Also I’m 511 forgot to add

That’s actually why I’m doing this big ass Ora doses because if it wasn’t for that **** breaking my arm etc, I would be farther than where I am right now which is pretty ****
[QUOTE="audi4796, post: broke arm bench pressing 1rm.

Wow that sucks bro. How much were you attempting?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
[QUOTE="audi4796, post: broke arm bench pressing 1rm.

Wow that sucks bro. How much were you attempting?
Not much. 330s. I was failing without a spot, 20 year old stupidity, angle of my arm took out my right shoulder and all the weight fell onto my right humerus. Woke up with the bar on my collar bone an two people ran over and took the **** off me.

Could of been easily avoided. I had done the weight fine the past two weeks but I was in a caloric deficit from traveling when that happened. My bench blew up over 100 lbs on that first cycle. Bones weren’t ready for it I guess.
Must of been for the fact I had 300 ng/dL test at 20 years old before I ever even thought about enahancement it anything. Delayed bone development or mass maybe

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh ya forgot to add I blacked out for couple seconds and when I woke up to them getting the bar off me I rose my right arm to help push it up and the bottom half didn’t come up with it ! Pretty wierd fuckin feeling.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh ya forgot to add I blacked out for couple seconds and when I woke up to them getting the bar off me I rose my right arm to help push it up and the bottom half didn’t come up with it ! Pretty wierd fuckin feeling.
That sounds horrible. I'm glad you made it through that and got back up on the horse. Most people would be like "maybe this fitness thing ain't for me."

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can post pictures of rediculous stuff every day, it don't make it real. He has acquired a following by drawing ppl in as he did with you . anyone who does not wanna diet right and thinks a otc steroid that they can easily get there hands on will hire this guy or follow him thinking he can teach them a easy way out. That's how social media fitness stars make there money. Because there are endless amounts of ppl that will hire a coach or admire someone based on looks and sensationalism.

Wake up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is not a attack on you, I'm just trying to tell you what these ppl do. I'm done talking about it tho.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That sounds horrible. I'm glad you made it through that and got back up on the horse. Most people would be like "maybe this fitness thing ain't for me."
I appreciate that. I’ll be framed if I let some **** up like that stop me though. I sorta Ike this stuff