xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New Products Coming Soon!
The current Vicious Labs line of supplements has been "discontinued." It will be replaced by an entirely new set of supplements once sold out. There are limited quantities of the current inventory so grab your favorites before they are gone.

Enter code "SLASH" to save 25% on EVERYTHING in store.

Vicious Labs will instead be returning to its hardcore roots as well as receive an aesthetic overhaul.

:dance:​

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh man... that’s brutal.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heck yeah!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woohoo send me a message when the new stuff is out

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely excited to see what the new products will be

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running that Geozine currently. Let's see what it do. Gains upon gains upon gains.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mithras

believe dat

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mithras

believe dat
Let’s see some methyldiazirinol man, I think a lot of people here would like to give it a try, not to mention that it supposedly makes an awesome stack with mithras/dimethandrostenol :]

mark831

Awards
Let’s see some methyldiazirinol man, I think a lot of people here would like to give it a try, not to mention that it supposedly makes an awesome stack with mithras/dimethandrostenol :]
100% this...... Not much of it about. If it gives var like effects like some reviews state I'd be all over it! Actually have some azavar, but not much and not tried it yet. Have used VL before and you know what you are getting is what's on the label.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Blood Lord is legit! Worth dropping the $20 or whatever it will cost on sale before it’s gone.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100% this...... Not much of it about. If it gives var like effects like some reviews state I'd be all over it! Actually have some azavar, but not much and not tried it yet. Have used VL before and you know what you are getting is what's on the label.
I could see a stack of Dimethandrostenol (Dnol), Methyldiazirinol (Azinol), and oral trest ACE being awesome and legal. The first two should stop the trest from being so estrogenic. The trest will stop the first two from making you feel like crap, which when stacked is what they’ll do. Alone they’re great.

If they’re so great alone why stack them? Because that’s when you get to the all effective androgen/anabolic concentration in the blood for a human and that’s when the real WOW factor starts.

So I’d like to see a triple stack like that from VL, smartly dosed.

Or for something that doesn’t mix two 17a methyls, a bulk stack of Dnol, trest, and hexadrone (trinity stacking the test, dht, and 19nor) or a cutting, recomp stack replacing Dnol with Azinol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the problem with trest though,...............

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep,
let alone it sux orally...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not letting this thread die!

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Placed an order on Friday, received it this morning... damnit gents thats service