Dihydroboldenone... Thoughts and experiences

Antlion

Awards
Running it right now, into my 2nd week. I haven't noticed any PIP. Just a low dose of 200 a week split.
400 test, 500 EQ, 200 1-test. Nice lean gains so far.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Running it right now, into my 2nd week. I haven't noticed any PIP. Just a low dose of 200 a week split.
How was it dosed? 100 mg/mL? I hear this has a lot to do with it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a nice cycle bro. Wouldnt mind doing something similar my self, but with primo not eq as Im not on trt ...

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s great. I hope it holds out. That’s a fairly low dose, you might get lucky and avoid the pip. 🤞

Antlion

Awards
Its dragon cyp 100 1-test.

Not sure if 200 a week will do much but I had it so I figured I would throw it in.

But from now on I'm going to stick with mediumish cycles like the above with lean muscle builders. I just like to overall results and feel of it while on. Low sides, damn near none. Huge fan of EQ. Its been just nice slow lean gains.

Antlion

Awards
Ok so a quick update. The bottles of 1test I had been using had all been crystallized. So basically that first week or so of use was just oil as the good stuff had crystallized out. I boiled it back down and re-injected.

And yeah it hurts. Not god aweful but definitely unpleasant. Will it stop me from using it? Hell no. No pains no gains.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok so a quick update. The bottles of 1test I had been using had all been crystallized. So basically that first week or so of use was just oil as the good stuff had crystallized out. I boiled it back down and re-injected.

And yeah it hurts. Not god aweful but definitely unpleasant. Will it stop me from using it? Hell no. No pains no gains.
That’s the spirit!

Antlion

Awards
"If pain makes you quit, your a fucking walking pussy" C.T. Fletcher

Antlion

Awards
You forgot to mention that he actually died for a little while and it altered his perspective on life. But I imagine that quote was from his glory days pre death.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes CT makes me think I did something all wrong. Never train legs, have a huge bench and curl strength, super jacked, eat McDonald’s every day. That’s kinda awesome.

Then the heart attack part. That brings it all back to reality

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sometimes CT makes me think I did something all wrong. Never train legs, have a huge bench and curl strength, super jacked, eat McDonald’s every day. That’s kinda awesome.

Then the heart attack part. That brings it all back to reality
Don't forget about screaming "i command you to grow" at your arms whilst doing preacher curls. The intellectual aproach to bodybuilding!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget about screaming "i command you to grow" at your arms whilst doing preacher curls. The intellectual aproach to bodybuilding!
i used to have a guy who worked for me who would grunt and yell obscenities everytime he tried to pick up something heavy, he was one of the weakest guys i've ever known...just sayin :D

Antlion

Awards
Ok so I could use yalls advice here. When I pin in the quad it hurts like a bitch. When I pin in the glute no issues just another day another grind. What gives? I would rather pin in thw quad as its easier to get to but this is annoying.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I could use yalls advice here. When I pin in the quad it hurts like a bitch. When I pin in the glute no issues just another day another grind. What gives? I would rather pin in thw quad as its easier to get to but this is annoying.
I sometimes have issues in my quads too bro. I recommend delts or glutes. Glutes are uncomfortable to pin but give me the least trouble with pip.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found this to be the case as well. I recently pinned quads again at just my TRT dose and it wasn’t an issue. I think they kinda just suck more than other spots but I also think once you use them for a while it gets to suck less. Still my least favorite spot tho

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you looked into ventroglute? Its a small area, but much easier to reach than glutes and has very little in the way of nerves and veins. Ive put 3ml into there no probs. And pecs are easy too.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never bitched about injection pain. The 1-T injections were brutal but that’s not what made me stop it. What made me stop was the injections sites were so inflamed that they eventually formed abscesses I had to get cut out. And it wasn’t from dirty gear

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never bitched about injection pain. The 1-T injections were brutal but that’s not what made me stop it. What made me stop was the injections sites were so inflamed that they eventually formed abscesses I had to get cut out. And it wasn’t from dirty gear
Damn bro... that sounds brutal. I used to shoot up drugs so I'm familiar.