Dihydroboldenone... Thoughts and experiences

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just bought 40 mL of this stuff and wanted to know what some peoples experience with it are. I'm a few cycles away from using it, but never really heard of the stuff before and wanted to know how people have run it and anything else they know about it that they might like to share.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just bought 40 mL of this stuff and wanted to know what some peoples experience with it are. I'm a few cycles away from using it, but never really heard of the stuff before and wanted to know how people have run it and anything else they know about it that they might like to share.
I've never ran it because PAIN.
It can be very PAINful.

.... Did I mention the PAIN?

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've never ran it because PAIN.
It can be very PAINful.

.... Did I mention the PAIN?
That's what @Hyde said too. All I heard was 2:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio and really dry gains with little to no estrogen and water... Now I hear about the lumps and the pain. Have I bit off more than I can chew?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's what @Hyde said too. All I heard was 2:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio and really dry gains with little to no estrogen and water... Now I hear about the lumps and the pain. Have I bit off more than I can chew?
Maybe not
.... But quite possibly.

A lot of guys (even though they were stoked to use the compound), just found it impossible to run.

You could try it, if you like.
You never know ...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not used it yet, but here are my 2 cents ...

The pip has something to do with guicyol that I don't really understand. Some DHB oils have less and some more pip. In any case from what I've read it's tren's little baby brother, without the tren sides - but with standard, albeit a bit stronger, DHT sides. When injecting it, it's smart to mix it with another oil, usually test, that has no pip and also, keep the oil volume as low as possible. Thus it might be better to take more small weekly injections compared to 1 or 2 larger ones. I would also be very careful for DHB not to creep up into the subQ area, as that could lead to even more pain and complications. So a deeper injection into the muscle would be my recommendation. And you probably don't need a lot of it, 400 mg's would be the most I would use (alongside some test off course).

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 cycles ago I ran DHB at 500 and test e at 300 mg a week plus tbol Kickstart at 40mg a day. The pip from injecting twice a week was brutal. A knot would form and would take a week or more to go down and if it was glute injection the knot would sometimes move to my lower back which made any bench work feel like torture. I tried injecting less 4 times a week but the pip was still bad and I felt like I was running out of spots to pin because pip would take forever to get better. Into my 3rd week I felt like crap from the constant pip pain and I thought the oral was being harsh on me. Had blood work done and my liver values were 6x what they normally were. Of course I freaked out so I dropped the dhb because I have run tbol before and 2 weeks later they returned to a little above normal. The dhb or carrier was killing my liver. Good luck to you if you decide to give it a shot. Mad cause I still have 2 vials lying around.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 cycles ago I ran DHB at 500 and test e at 300 mg a week plus tbol Kickstart at 40mg a day. The pip from injecting twice a week was brutal. A knot would form and would take a week or more to go down and if it was glute injection the knot would sometimes move to my lower back which made any bench work feel like torture. I tried injecting less 4 times a week but the pip was still bad and I felt like I was running out of spots to pin because pip would take forever to get better. Into my 3rd week I felt like crap from the constant pip pain and I thought the oral was being harsh on me. Had blood work done and my liver values were 6x what they normally were. Of course I freaked out so I dropped the dhb because I have run tbol before and 2 weeks later they returned to a little above normal. The dhb or carrier was killing my liver. Good luck to you if you decide to give it a shot. Mad cause I still have 2 vials lying around.
single handly killz sales for DHB world wide

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I've yet to hear one good experience with this drug so far. That sucks, I've got 4 bottles of it on the way. Of course I'm gonna try it, I just spent $200 on it, but it doesn't sound like its gonna be awesome.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
its going to be awesome if you tough it out. try micro dosing in chest shoulders traps ect.
I've only ever used glutes, quads, delts, but I really want it to work so I'll just have to experiment. I've heard heating the oil really helps too.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only ever used glutes, quads, delts, but I really want it to work so I'll just have to experiment. I've heard heating the oil really helps too.
I heated the oil and even combined with test it didn't work. The problem is the concentration. I had 200mg per ml so the volume gets high enough when you pin. You may have to pin mini doses on different sites. It started to get frustrating cause the pip is real and I dont consider myself a whimp. Like I said good luck

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somebody once mentioned using a heating mat wrapped around the pinning area helped a lot. He pinned before bed I think and used the mat while sleeping.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used it. Felt like I had baseballs under my skin. And the funny thing about the lumps is that they didn’t show up until 4-5 days after the injection. A few other people had that same experience with delayed lumps.

the lumps were so painful I couldn’t lay on a flat bench and bench press,lol. And I have a pretty high pain tolerance.

I went to get a massage during this cycle and the masseuse lady kept touching the lump in right glute and watched to massage it. I kept fussing at her to leave it alone. I finally conceded and let her work on it, I literally saw stars and almost passed out from the pain lol. However after about 15 minutes and some hot stones grinding away on it, it seemed to breakup and I got a lot of relief.

but after 3 or 4 weeks the lumps started accumulating all over and it just wasn’t worth it for me anyway.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used it. Felt like I had baseballs under my skin. And the funny thing about the lumps is that they didn’t show up until 4-5 days after the injection. A few other people had that same experience with delayed lumps.

the lumps were so painful I couldn’t lay on a flat bench and bench press,lol. And I have a pretty high pain tolerance.

I went to get a massage during this cycle and the masseuse lady kept touching the lump in right glute and watched to massage it. I kept fussing at her to leave it alone. I finally conceded and let her work on it, I literally saw stars and almost passed out from the pain lol. However after about 15 minutes and some hot stones grinding away on it, it seemed to breakup and I got a lot of relief.

but after 3 or 4 weeks the lumps started accumulating all over and it just wasn’t worth it for me anyway.
I remember us running at the same time. Lumps that appear days later and sometimes they would move.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow, I've yet to hear one good experience with this drug so far. That sucks, I've got 4 bottles of it on the way. Of course I'm gonna try it, I just spent $200 on it, but it doesn't sound like its gonna be awesome.
What concentration is your DHB? There is pipless DHB out there from certain UGL. The concentration is always 100 mg/mL from what I have seen.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The stuff i had was pipless. I liked it, though i ran it on a cut which i think was a waste. Wouldnt mind trying it again on a bulk.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did 4 Glute shots over 2 weeks to replace the total mg of gear when I dropped Masteron due to scalp concerns heading into a meet this summer. Just adding 200mg/wk. At 100mg/ml this was 1cc 1-test mixed with 0.66cc test e. Figured it would be a good test run to feel it out for later.

There wasn’t what I would call muscle PIP - just painful deposits that would be at the depot site for nearly a week. But using my jigsaw with massage ball attachment and rolling on a lacrosse ball helped them break up faster, manage pain substantially, and restore muscle function/ROM to lift properly.

You are gonna feel it, but I am sure I could tolerate 6-8 weeks of it. Enough to use it.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What concentration is your DHB? There is pipless DHB out there from certain UGL. The concentration is always 100 mg/mL from what I have seen.
Its AVoGen Labs 1-testosterine Cyp 100 mg/mL. Never tried the lab or the compound before. I'm taking notes on all the recommendations so hopefully I'll be able to make it through the cycle. From what I understand, some people have good results from it. Seems like the PIP is the only negative thing anyone says, which sounds like it's enough for most to stay clear of it.
1_test_cyp_gen_avg.jpg

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its AVoGen Labs 1-testosterine Cyp 100 mg/mL. Never tried the lab or the compound before. I'm taking notes on all the recommendations so hopefully I'll be able to make it through the cycle. From what I understand, some people have good results from it. Seems like the PIP is the only negative thing anyone says, which sounds like it's enough for most to stay clear of it.View attachment 199597
Haven't heard of the lab, but it's the right concentration. I think someone already mentioned very high liver enzymes when running DHB, which does happen. If you do run it, getting bloods done at 4-6 weeks in would be smart.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And I think I still have a bottle that I didn’t finish if you want it, lol
I’d rather you get it to someone else wanting to try it. I have 2 or 3 of those jugs so more than I will need already. Thank you!

Will probably use mine with some test next time I want to gain some size.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its AVoGen Labs 1-testosterine Cyp 100 mg/mL. Never tried the lab or the compound before. I'm taking notes on all the recommendations so hopefully I'll be able to make it through the cycle. From what I understand, some people have good results from it. Seems like the PIP is the only negative thing anyone says, which sounds like it's enough for most to stay clear of it.View attachment 199597
I have never seen a report with no/low PIP/Knots, AND good positive effects, that I found believable.

I'm not trying to talk you out of it, because you know Exactly what you're getting into.

.... But I've already started wincing on your behalf.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never seen a report with no/low PIP/Knots, AND good positive effects, that I found believable.

I'm not trying to talk you out of it, because you know Exactly what you're getting into.

.... But I've already started wincing on your behalf.
I swear it’s not that bad as long as you are ready for it and do the mashing work! The pip from plain test e my very first cycle from virgin muscle was way worse.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I swear it’s not that bad as long as you are ready for it and do the mashing work! The pip from plain test e my very first cycle from virgin muscle was way worse.
Wow!
I've never had much pip at all from anything.
But I didn't (and don't plan to ever) try DHB.

I Really felt bad for all those guys when they ran it.

.... I guess you're probably the closest I've seen to having a good experience with it.

How were your results?

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They got me scared as hell to try this sh*t. I'm gonna, cause its paid for. But not for a while. I'm gonna figure out every way in the world to make it better. Heating the oil, micro-dosing, mixing with test, rubbing it out after injection... I'm taking notes on everything.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder if using a massage gun would help. Those things look like just the right tool for breaking up the oil and knots.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have to say it just once in this thread.

Newer guys ..... If you're thinking of trying a new compound, run it past the board BEFORE you buy.

It's a lot more fun making informed decisions, vs .... Whatever the flip-side may bring.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have to say it just once in this thread.

Newer guys ..... If you're thinking of trying a new compound, run it past the board BEFORE you buy.

It's a lot more fun making informed decisions, vs .... Whatever the flip-side may bring.
I would have definitely put some more thought into this decision if I had talked to y'all first

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
On paper it sounded like a great compound to try... Twice as anabolic as testosterone, no estrogenic or progestin element, lean and dry muscle builder... "tren's baby brother". Well, itll be a while before I try it but I'll let y'all know how it goes. Thanks for the incite.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pip wasn't the true reason I stopped but it was annoying as hell to be in pain 24/7. The real reason were my liver values. I really didn't feel well around week 3 and that is why I went and got bloods. My values were 6x my normal which cause me to stop. Funny cause @Codybenz and Old witch were on at the same time and we would trade lump and pip stories.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have to 2 vials left and look at it like poison

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On paper it sounded like a great compound to try... Twice as anabolic as testosterone, no estrogenic or progestin element, lean and dry muscle builder... "tren's baby brother". Well, itll be a while before I try it but I'll let y'all know how it goes. Thanks for the incite.
I Almost posted almost exactly this ^^ right before you did.

A Lot of things look a certain way on paper ..... And then you talk to guys who've used them.

.... Keep us informed on what you choose here, bro.

:)

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow!
I've never had much pip at all from anything.
But I didn't (and don't plan to ever) try DHB.

I Really felt bad for all those guys when they ran it.

.... I guess you're probably the closest I've seen to having a good experience with it.

How were your results?
I only pinned it the last 2 weeks just to fill the syringe and try the PIP. But I will say I was toxic AF with that and M1A on board and it was killing me to eat even 4k calories dirty daily. I dropped from 265 to 260 most mornings.

Buuuut I totaled 1,604 for a 100lb meet PR, so I ain’t mad about anything I did. I was strong.

My dhb was ugl and had a gold top...100mg per ml.
I bet we have the same gear. I got it from a member who decided to unload it based on all the bad feedback.

Keep in mind, WE ALL HAVE THE SAME GEAR. So OP could end up much happier if his was made smoother.

I wonder if using a massage gun would help. Those things look like just the right tool for breaking up the oil and knots.
That’s what I did. 100% would recommend.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The pip wasn't the true reason I stopped but it was annoying as hell to be in pain 24/7. The real reason were my liver values. I really didn't feel well around week 3 and that is why I went and got bloods. My values were 6x my normal which cause me to stop. Funny cause @Codybenz and Old witch were on at the same time and we would trade lump and pip stories.
Yeah it wasn’t worth it to me. It wasn’t this super duper compound that I had heard stories about. After a while the lumps weren’t worth the results in my opinion so I stopped it early. But hey some people might respond to it great and it may be worth it for them. To each his on.

i never had any other sides from it other than the lumps.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It was associated with liver enlargement in rats, IIRC.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TD's have gotten good feedback from what I have seen. Based on my experience with 1-T back in the day and even with 1-dhea I would go TD all day with this compound.

For those with oil perhaps a completely neutral oil ie nothing in it but oil may help more than even test. Even test has a little BA/BB so perhaps a pure oil would be even better for pain/pip.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I used it as part of my favorite cycle ever. Feels like a cross between tren ace and primo ace in terms of effects. As with primo, zero noticeable sides. This compound has a bad rep as being horrifically painful to inject but I got mine from a posh private ugl and didn't get that at all. My guess is a lot of labs aren't experienced with this stuff and just jam a shitload of alcohol in there to make sure it holds. From my experience well crafted DHB is no more painful than anything else.

Will run again for sure, I got more out of 500 mg of DHB than 1g+ of eq.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used it as part of my favorite cycle ever. Feels like a cross between tren ace and primo ace in terms of effects. As with primo, zero noticeable sides. This compound has a bad rep as being horrifically painful to inject but I got mine from a posh private ugl and didn't get that at all. My guess is a lot of labs aren't experienced with this stuff and just jam a shitload of alcohol in there to make sure it holds. From my experience well crafted DHB is no more painful than anything else.

Will run again for sure, I got more out of 500 mg of DHB than 1g+ of eq.
You seem like a pretty straightforward guy, so my response isn't to you personally....
But I just Really doubt that all of the UGLs get this wrong ... Except for One posh UGL.

I know some of these guys, and some of them (at least) are EXTREMELY knowledgable and capable.
EXTREMELY.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You seem like a pretty straightforward guy, so my response isn't to you personally....
But I just Really doubt that all of the UGLs get this wrong ... Except for One posh UGL.

I know some of these guys, and some of them (at least) are EXTREMELY knowledgable and capable.
EXTREMELY.
Don't know. The stuff from a certain purple asian continent based bear was also pain free and that's a pretty well known lab. I think most good labs are cranking this stuff out now without any significant issues but the bad rep has stuck.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't know. The stuff from a certain purple asian continent based bear was also pain free and that's a pretty well known lab. I think most good labs are cranking this stuff out now without any significant issues but the bad rep has stuck.
Well a lot of guys certainly hope you're correct.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In retrospect, both times I've used it, I was on pretty heavy cycles so I was never injecting 0.5ml or 1ml of just DHB, it was always mixed with something or a couple other products. Could be it still has a bit of a bite to it when taken alone.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guy sells dhb pip free 150mg
Haven’t tried it