AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to thank @Hyde for allowing me to run this. I love CL, OT and Oximega are staples of mine. It seems like they are rolling out some essential health supplements, which is a great addition.

I have used many different types of digestive health products. Digestion is probably an overlooked portion of people who go to the gym, but proper digestion is important for many different reasons.

During this log, I am going to mention what meal I used Gutbac with, how I felt, and if I feel regular, if you know what I mean.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was the first dose. I took it at night with my last meal. My last meal on my low carb days can sometimes leave me feeling bloated, but last night, it seemed a lot better. In addition, after I eat red meat, I tend to not have a good bowel movement the next morning. However, I was able to do that this morning effortlessly. Here is the meal:

267 grams of 96/4 ground beef
25 grams chicken breast
400 grams of sweet potato

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In, do you really think it worked that quick?

I'll be starting my log very soon.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed to compare notes

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for following everyone.

In, do you really think it worked that quick?

I'll be starting my log very soon.
Possibly. It is hard to tell, but this isn't a natural anabolic or something that really needs time to build up to see its effects, IMO. All I can say is that much beef in one sitting usually makes me feel discomfort.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday night I used Gutbac with my last meal again. It consisted of:

4 fish oil caps (Oximega)
170 grams of broccoli
35 grams of almonds
3 whole eggs
6.4 oz of tilapia

I felt a little bloated towards the end. Usually something like that would not bloat me. There could have been other variables as well.

Yesterday, Gutbac with last meal:

4 fish oils caps (Oximega)
170 grams of broccoli
134 grams of whole wheat pasta
205 grams of chicken breast

I remember last week I could not eat everything, I just left some broccoli. Last night, I was fine. A tad hungry still, but nothing terrible. A little bloated, but that is going to happen with that volume of food. Bloating went away pretty quickly though.

I am going to switch which meals I supplement Gutbac with starting tomorrow. BM's have been good and consistent.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it really matter which meal you take it with? @Hyde I thought it’s more of a saturation thing where once you’ve built up the bacteria then you’re good to go. I’m just going to be taking it with my big morning post workout meal. This is the easiest meal for me to remember to take it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fish oil and the tilapia for thursday night. getting in all the essentials in that meal. I use to eat tilapia all the time but it kind of grew on me so now i primarily just eat chicken and red meat once or twice a week.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does it really matter which meal you take it with? @Hyde I thought it’s more of a saturation thing where once you’ve built up the bacteria then you’re good to go. I’m just going to be taking it with my big morning post workout meal. This is the easiest meal for me to remember to take it.
Take it with your toughest to digest meal (higher fat, fiber, red meat, whatever meal that is for you).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last few days, I took Gutbac with my last meal of the night. I had my regular morning BM, except for Sunday morning, but I had something personal going on that caused my morning to not go as normal.

I went to the Bronx Zoo on Monday and had Gutbac with my cheat meal and I did not feel bloated, which is great. I am usually a little bloated after a cheat meal, no matter how big or small.

Yesterday, I started taking Gutbac with my post workout meal, which is always my largest meal. I swear I felt like I ate nothing after my meal. I was hungry, but not that hungry. No bloating at all, even with a bunch of oatmeal.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Were you taking any other probiotics prior to starting this (as in, did you just switch or come from nothing)?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were you taking any other probiotics prior to starting this (as in, did you just switch or come from nothing)?
Evomuse Gut Health daily for God knows how long. I always buy the 6 pack from them directly when it is on sale

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting because I’ve been having just the opposite gas ha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to say, things have been going great so far. Everything is moving smoothly and bloating has gone down.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for not posting in a while. Last week was one hell of a week, one I wish I can forget.

I went back to work on Monday, so my BMs were thrown off from Monday to Wednesday. I had to wake up earlier and I think my body needed time to adjust. I still went, but not like I normally would have. Thursday on, everything was back to normal in that department.

Bloating is non existent, but I did not have much to begin with. I lost two pounds from last week, with strength increases for what it is worth as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No worries, thanks for taking time to update despite life getting busy! Glad things are adjusting well