PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Different types of test:

Test Enanthate
Test Cypionate
Test Prop
Sustanon
Andropen (version of Sustanon with 5 esters instead of 4)

Is there a particular reason that people recommend certain ones over others? I am leaning towards Sustanon or Andropen because it has a number of different esters and supposedly will "smooth out" the dosage better. I was going to pin every 4th day for a total dosage of 500mg per week, for an 8 to 12 week cycle, kickstarted with dianabol, and following up with the proper PCT.

Is there any particular reason I should not use Sustanon or Andropen for a first cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most sust and prop hurts more and needs to be pinned more often to take advantage of the short esters so beginners are recommended enanthate.

If you do sust it'll work every 4th day but eod would be better.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Most sust and prop hurts more and needs to be pinned more often to take advantage of the short esters so beginners are recommended enanthate.

If you do sust it'll work every 4th day but eod would be better.
Gotcha... but doesnt sustanon have some of the longer esters in there too? I'm not opposed to pinning more often - a shorter ester appeals to me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes it has longer esters

30mg Testosterone Propionate
60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
100mg Testosterone Decanoate

but users say results are best with more frequent injections

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
yes it has longer esters

30mg Testosterone Propionate
60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
100mg Testosterone Decanoate

but users say results are best with more frequent injections
Thats true with anything :) But will it work "adequately" pinned twice a week?

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
For a first cycle,I would suggest Test Cypionate,400mgs split into two injections a week,for 12 weeks. Make sure you have your pct,serms lined up.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate all the help guys. Haven't decided on what SERMs and PCT stuff to use yet, still doing my research... Anybody got any good links? I've read the standard stickies on here, just thought if somebody has something specifically discussing why they (or someone) like one SERM over another for instance... debating between Arimidex, Clomid, and Nolvadex and everyone seems to have really strong opinions one way or the other.

w00kie

Awards
Enth or cyp for first cycle @ 12 weeks. You'll be happy :)

I did clomid & novla for my post cycle therapy. The clomid made me want to cry like a little girl...haha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test Cyp/Enanthate @ 500mg for 12 weeks gets my vote. No sense in using Sustanon if you're only going to be pinning twice a week. You'd be much better off with a long ester test for the whole cycle.

Toremifene for post cycle therapy.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Test Cyp/Enanthate @ 500mg for 12 weeks gets my vote. No sense in using Sustanon if you're only going to be pinning twice a week. You'd be much better off with a long ester test for the whole cycle.

ditto :head:

i'm on my 12th week of my first with test cyp and it has been awesome! def. go with the longer ester first unless you're prepared to inject eod.

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards

Agreed. Im on test E, and im loving it.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
The last two guys - currently on cycle - whats your bodyfat and weight before starting, and then again now?

Also, why the toremifine preference, any particular reason?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
The last two guys - currently on cycle - whats your bodyfat and weight before starting, and then again now?

Also, why the toremifine preference, any particular reason?
bodyfat has stayed about the same. maybe a little fat gain but not much because i am still able to see my abs. i started around 178-180 and i'm currently at 195-197. i'm much much thicker all over, and my legs really exploded this cycle. upper back got alot bigger too. i've got a log on here somewhere. which reminds me i need to update it. i have used toremifene twice before and it got me going pretty quick. i felt back to normal within a week of taking it. its also supposed to be less toxic than nolva or clomid.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
bodyfat has stayed about the same. maybe a little fat gain but not much because i am still able to see my abs. i started around 178-180 and i'm currently at 195-197. i'm much much thicker all over, and my legs really exploded this cycle. upper back got alot bigger too. i've got a log on here somewhere. which reminds me i need to update it. i have used toremifene twice before and it got me going pretty quick. i felt back to normal within a week of taking it. its also supposed to be less toxic than nolva or clomid.
A lot of people recommend something like Arimidex while on cycle, and a lot of people don't. Have you had any reason one way or the other to take or not take it on cycle?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people recommend something like Arimidex while on cycle, and a lot of people don't. Have you had any reason one way or the other to take or not take it on cycle?
i used it all cycle. my training partner who is running the same cycle, didnt use an ai at all. he had problems with gyno and sensitive nips for a couple weeks and some bloat. but his strength increase was greater than mine. i felt like i was getting a little dry in my joints half way through my cycle from low estrogen so ive cut my dose in half. its really just a feeling out process to find what works for you. i would def. use one though. gyno sucks

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
So Arimidex while on cycle, and then toremifine for PCT, or A-dex on cycle and both for PCT?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would say have adex on hand and only start using it when you need to. Then again I don't mind bloat, i go for strength and size and a little estrogen and waterweight helps out your joints.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Different types of test:

Test Enanthate
Test Cypionate
Test Prop
Sustanon
Andropen (version of Sustanon with 5 esters instead of 4)

Is there a particular reason that people recommend certain ones over others? I am leaning towards Sustanon or Andropen because it has a number of different esters and supposedly will "smooth out" the dosage better. I was going to pin every 4th day for a total dosage of 500mg per week, for an 8 to 12 week cycle, kickstarted with dianabol, and following up with the proper post cycle therapy.

Is there any particular reason I should not use Sustanon or Andropen for a first cycle?
Stick with Test Enthanate, sustanon and Andropen need to be shot more frequently to keep blood levels stable, if you don't do this you'll have more side effects. Leave the blends for later cycles, straight test E or Cyp is fine for a first timer.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I would say have adex on hand and only start using it when you need to. Then again I don't mind bloat, i go for strength and size and a little estrogen and waterweight helps out your joints.
i went into my cycle with that mindset and about day 11 i started to get some nip sensitivity and itching so i started taking it. i was kickstarting with dbol though so i think that was the culprit for the pre-gyno sides i was experiencing.