Deca 600mg
Superdrol 20mg first 4 weeks
Nolvedex and armidex during cycle

Or
Test 600mg
EQ 800mg
Tren E 400 mg
Nolvedex and armidex on cycle also will have proper health supplements in place during cycle Tudca , milk thistle , bergmont etc this will be my 2nd cycle I have also done a contest prep cycle thanks guys goal is bulking

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,why so much test and Deca? What's your weight can we get stats and experience?
IAM guessing you must have some experience proposing those doses..

Dm1988

Awards
Hey bro,why so much test and Deca? What's your weight can we get stats and experience?
IAM guessing you must have some experience proposing those doses..
I have run 2 cycles before my first cycle was 500mg of deca I have also taken up to 700mg of test I have taken all anabolic a listed before just at different times and have used Tren A before not E thanks

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's your height and weight bro?
I gotta ask ,what's the reason for the high doses?I mean they're not crazy insane but I think if you're on two compounds that much isn't really needed especially if you're not a huge guy..

Anyways what are your goals for the cycle to bulk IAM assuming?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First proposed
Test 800mg
Deca 600mg
Nolvedex and armidex during cycle

Or
Test 600mg
EQ 800mg
Tren E 400 mg
Nolvedex and armidex on cycle also will have proper health supplements in place during cycle Tudca , milk thistle , bergmont etc this will be my 2nd cycle I have also done a contest prep cycle thanks guys goal is bulking
You said this will be your second cycle, and that you have used all of the compounds listed.
What was your first cycle??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry ... I just reread your second comment. You said that you ran all of those compounds listed, just at different times.
So I'm not understanding how this is your second cycle.

Dm1988

Awards
Sorry ... I just reread your second comment. You said that you ran all of those compounds listed, just at different times.
So I'm not understanding how this is your second cycle.
It says I have ran 2 cycles and I have also ran a contest prep cycle anyone who has done a contest prep knows it includes several different compounds thanks

Dm1988

Awards
What's your height and weight bro?
I gotta ask ,what's the reason for the high doses?I mean they're not crazy insane but I think if you're on two compounds that much isn't really needed especially if you're not a huge guy..

Anyways what are your goals for the cycle to bulk IAM assuming?
Bulking is the goal 5”8 209lbs

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It says I have ran 2 cycles and I have also ran a contest prep cycle anyone who has done a contest prep knows it includes several different compounds thanks
No, it doesn't.
But thanks for the clarification.

I don't do contest prep, so this cycle is not something I would ever run.

Maybe @Alchemist11 would have a comment?

Dm1988

Awards
No, it doesn't.

The initial post says I did a contest prep and none of the proposed cycles are supposed to be contest prep they are bulking cycles

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, it doesn't.

If you can't decide what to run, my suggestion would be 400-500 mg of Test, 300-400 mg of Tren E, 400-500 mg of EQ and Sd kickstart. That would be arguably the most effective and quality mass cycle.

Dm1988

Awards
If you can't decide what to run, my suggestion would be 400-500 mg of Test, 300-400 mg of Tren E, 400-500 mg of EQ and Sd kickstart. That would be arguably the most effective and quality mass cycle.
Thank you

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since you’re asking for some general input: tren isn’t ideal for bulking. It’s so harsh that you generally don’t want to be using beyond 6-8 weeks, and the way it lights up the metabolism can actually make it tougher to gain on.

If you pick the second option, don’t use the tren. If you can’t grow on ~1.5g of test+ anabolic in the off-season, you’re likely not eating enough. In fact, you may consider trimming 1-200mg from some of the doses you listed on top of that. Give yourself some room to add more mgs in later cycles.