Unanswered Difference between Iu’s and U (units)

Abomination66

Awards
Title says it all i cant seem to find the answer online. Im about to inject 100 iu’s worth of hcg.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Title says it all i cant seem to find the answer online. Im about to inject 100 iu’s worth of hcg.
If you take 5000iu’s of hcg and mix it with 1ml of bacteriostatic water, 250iu’s would only be 5iu’s. That’s like a tiny drop of water.
So how much you reconstitute your hog with is really where measuring your iu’s gets significant.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sweet bro, was just confused with units and (international) units why would they make it so complicated... but anyways thanks !
Here to help bro. Even if we get a little nasty or condescending about it. We want everyone to succeed and be safe.
Good luck and keep us posted. You’ve got many good cycles ahead of you especially if you take some good advice from some of us regarding mistakes we wished we hadn’t made and use some techniques that have actually worked well for us. All while developing your own way of doing things that work best for you.

To this day, I I run sustanon for whatever reason, I always supplement it with another additional 100-200mg/week test prop. It’s silly but I loved it when I did it and I’d recommend it to anyone. You get a ton more out of the cycle too.
Also a lot of us like to run test low so we can run our builders/bulkers much much higher but with far less side effects. This is all stuff that could benefit you or be nonsense broscience. I think it would benefit you since I’ve tried so many different things and so have many others and we’ve often come to similar conclusions.