Dienolone, Diendione (Liquidien, TD "Tren")

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey I've got a question. The prohormone Dienolone or diendione, also known as "tren", more specifically liquidien by fusion...

Is it true that it's more likely to cause gyno then other pro hormones? And is it true that you get prolactine gyno that can't be cured with a normal serm or AI? I've heard that but don't know how true it is. I know that everything "can" cause gyno. I want to know if Dienolone is particularly likely to cause gyno

Thank you

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
19-nors such as Tren are known to raise prolactin and high prolactin can induce gyno. AI's won't help with that. Don't know if Raloxifen could help.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey I've got a question. The prohormone Dienolone or diendione, also known as "tren", more specifically liquidien by fusion...

Is it true that it's more likely to cause gyno then other pro hormones? And is it true that you get prolactine gyno that can't be cured with a normal serm or AI? I've heard that but don't know how true it is. I know that everything "can" cause gyno. I want to know if Dienolone is particularly likely to cause gyno

Thank you
Diendione and Dienolone are both steroids, and neither one is Tren, although some marketers may have called them "Tren" in branding.

SERMs and AIs can't actually cure gyno, although they can help reduce it, or protect against it in certain cases.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They more gyno prone causing then Trest? How do they compare to Trest Aceate for strength and muscle gains?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They more gyno prone causing then Trest? How do they compare to Trest Aceate for strength and muscle gains?
Nothing is going to be as likely to cause gyno as Trest. You have to deal with methylestrogen and increased prolactin from it. Dien is mainly just prolactin increase. It’s great for strength and some lean mass with minimal water retention, but nothing non-oral is as anabolic as trest, mg for mg.

I enjoyed my run of Dien e a lot. It was not great for my lipids.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was always under the impression if you can keep estro in check then prolactin wouldnt be a problem...