DIANABOL CYCLE

Curtwoods23

Awards
I’ve been struggling with gaining muscle over the years and here recently I’ve been really hitting the gym and seeing very little results. I’m 6’0 at about 215 lbs( I’m not fat at all really) I want to take a cycle of Dianabol. But I need to know where and how to purchase the correct kind as I don’t want to take the fake stuff only the real stuff. Please guide me in the right direction as to what todo since I’m new thanks for the future help.
IMG_0248.JPG

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I can't help you with finding it but if you can get your hands on it than the best is a brand called British dispensary or phoenix remedies dbol was really good 2

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve been struggling with gaining muscle over the years and here recently I’ve been really hitting the gym and seeing very little results. I’m 6’0 at about 215 lbs( I’m not fat at all really) I want to take a cycle of Dianabol. But I need to know where and how to purchase the correct kind as I don’t want to take the fake stuff only the real stuff. Please guide me in the right direction as to what todo since I’m new thanks for the future help. View attachment 189795
This site does not allow giving sources, they ban members for that. There are other forms that do allow sourcing. But I will say if you go on one that allows sources and your first post is where to buy steroids they won't help you. Get on one of those sights, read around and ask a few simpler questions related to your diet and training or whatever before you start asking for sources. Good luck. I also want to say if your training hard and not gaining any weight, muscle or fat. Your probably not eating enough to grow. I'm not trying to steer you away from a cycle, just throwing it out there. If you choose to do a dbol only cycle go low and longish, 20 to 30mg for 6-8 weeks and keep some exemestane and nolva on hand. 4 week oral cycles are not long enough to put on a lot of actual muscle tissue.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been struggling with gaining muscle over the years and here recently I’ve been really hitting the gym and seeing very little results. I’m 6’0 at about 215 lbs( I’m not fat at all really) I want to take a cycle of Dianabol. But I need to know where and how to purchase the correct kind as I don’t want to take the fake stuff only the real stuff. Please guide me in the right direction as to what todo since I’m new thanks for the future help. View attachment 189795
Have done 2 x Dbol only cycles....don't bother. Get some M1-T or Superdrol instead or better just pin test with Dbol/Tbol.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a health professional.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have done 2 x Dbol only cycles....don't bother. Get some M1-T or Superdrol instead or better just pin test with Dbol/Tbol.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a health professional.
I've had good results with dbol only years back. So did just about everyone in the 50s 60s ect. Nothing wrong with it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But ya I'd advise pinning. Much easier and more effective to take a shot twice a week then taking a pill 3x a day for 6 weeks

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've had good results with dbol only years back. So did just about everyone in the 50s 60s ect. Nothing wrong with it
Well I used Jihan Pharma and Prochem and although I made some gains it wasn't for me as good as M1-T. That was awesome.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
But m1t is also a lot more toxic and I have tried them both

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But m1t is also a lot more toxic and I have tried them both
Yeah it's a bit more harsh but I didn't find it as bad as people made out on checking bloods, plus I treated it with respect.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna be straight up with you bro

If you’re struggling to gain anything at all
You need to get your diet and nutrition in check first otherwise all you’re gonna do on cycle is get fat.

And I don’t mean to be rude but by the pic it looks like you don’t have either in check

Get that stuff sorted first and then think about cycling

This post may seem rude but if you do it the right way-
You’ll thank me later

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But who was diet?

bernasia07

Awards
Hey bro

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
I’m gonna be straight up with you bro

If you’re struggling to gain anything at all
You need to get your diet and nutrition in check first otherwise all you’re gonna do on cycle is get fat.

And I don’t mean to be rude but by the pic it looks like you don’t have either in check
y
Get that stuff sorted first and then think about cycling
Y

This post may seem rude but if you do it the right way-
You’ll thank me later
The take about his appearance is a bit extreme. Let’s be real, he looks like 80% of guys in college or fresh out of college who go to the gym. Most of those guys know a decent bit about working out and getting adequate protein. Could they refine their tools and learn more about nutrition? Absolutely. Is he ready for gear? Maybe not. Though neither of those means he deserves to have his physical appearance nitpicked. I forgot this whole board looks like Greek gods. Also, if we’re trying to be welcoming to new members, that’s not the way to go about it.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The take about his appearance is a bit extreme. Let’s be real, he looks like 80% of guys in college or fresh out of college who go to the gym. Most of those guys know a decent bit about working out and getting adequate protein. Could they refine their tools and learn more about nutrition? Absolutely. Is he ready for gear? Maybe not. Though neither of those means he deserves to have his physical appearance nitpicked. I forgot this whole board looks like Greek gods. Also, if we’re trying to be welcoming to new members, that’s not the way to go about it.
Yeah I mean you’re right we need to be more welcoming,
but I did say “not to be rude”
It’s not like we’re a bunch of snowflakes here

And tbh my point still stands
It doesn’t seem like he has many years of experience and is looking for a shortcut
I’m not saying “he’s not worthy” etc
I’m saying he’d have better results : retention of gains if he managed to make some naturally

And I’m saying this bc I see too many skinny fuckers hopping on sauce for minimal results and damaging their endo system for gains they could have made naturally had they put in the hard work

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow people are recommending a dbol only cycle and I’m getting **** for posting more exotic threads related to my thyroid. LOL
ORAL CYCLES ARE NO pin some test or dont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wow people are recommending a dbol only cycle and I’m getting **** for posting more exotic threads related to my thyroid. LOL
ORAL CYCLES ARE NO pin some test or dont
That's nonsense, yes test makes it better. I don't even do oral only, I always use test too. But there's plenty of ways to run a cycle without test. Some of the greatest golden era bodybuilders spent the beginning of there careers in dbol only.

Does that make it the best idea, of course not. But they are very doable. I've seen guys do 12 week contest preps on dbol and winny, is it a great idea, no. But it works.

BIGJON79

BIGJON79

Awards
Hey orals are cheaper than IM AND easier to control I have ran D-bol at 50 mgs split into 4 doses of 12.5 mgs every 4 hours for eight weeks by splitting a 50mg pill in fours by taking this compound on this every 4 hours schedule it will have an even elevation in your blood with any steroid this is how you get the best results you don't want the compound to fluctuate I would also make sure you get some Arimidex and take 1mgs EOD for two weeks before you start taking the Dbol though the end of ur cycle so the compound will be active in ur system what Arimidex does is keeps the D-bol from aromatizing into estrogen I would run 8 weeks you should get really good results off it I gained 60 plus pounds off the same protocol you will retain some water but ur strength will be through the roof and ur going to put on a s*** ton of muscle I went from 240 -305 make sure you eat 4-6 thousand calories a day and 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight ..
facebook_1584883478282.jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 37
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 18