Dialene 4, WTF is happening!?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I finally took my sample of D4. I used as directed 30 min b4 bfast and now my ENTIRE body is covered in a red rash that itches and feels warm/hot sensation like razor burn! WTF!

Any else experience this?

I only took one dose of 3 pills like it said. I have never had a reaction like to oral pills on 1 dose. I figure it has to be the Cayenne pepper, but get this I have used Cayenne pepper powder in a topical (lipoderm spike) and I didn't have a reaction at all and that goes directly on the skin.

experiences? explainations?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've never taken it, but I'll bet its a niacin flush that your getting. If it is, it should go away in 20-30 minutes. I got a helluva niacin flush this morning when I took my first dose of Poseidon.

Dialene 4 Ingredients

B Vitamins
Vitamin B3 (Niacinimide USP): 75mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl): 50mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 25mg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 100mcg
The B vitamins are essential to whole body metabolism, especially fat loss. We included the B vitamins in Dialene 4 to ensure your body has what it needs to burn fat at its full potential.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep..sounds like niacin. If it doesn't go away in 20-30 minutes then it's something else.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dialene 4 was the first time that I had a Niacin flush and it scarred the sh!t out of me, but it goes away in about 30 minutes.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Dialene 4 was the first time that I had a Niacin flush and it scarred the sh!t out of me, but it goes away in about 30 minutes.
It lasted a little over 2 hours. I think your right, I read up on what a niacin flush is and sure seems like it. If I did purchase D4, would this happen all the time I dose?

If it would no way I am taking it again. I would look like I have some horrid condition and that's not good to have when I work with the public. Plus it is VERY unfomfortable, you should have a WARNING on the bottle!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It lasted a little over 2 hours. I think your right, I read up on what a niacin flush is and sure seems like it. If I did purchase D4, would this happen all the time I dose?

If it would no way I am taking it again. I would look like I have some horrid condition and that's not good to have when I work with the public. Plus it is VERY unfomfortable, you should have a WARNING on the bottle!
I would only get it the first dose of the day if I didn't eat within about 30 minutes or so. My ears get real red and I got splotches on my face, but they subside quickly.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Most people get used to niacin flush and it diminishes with use. However, you appear unusually succeptable. Start lower dose and build-up.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
It is the niacin. I myself do not get a flush at all.

hcso37

Awards

The first time I took it it scared the **** out of me to. I only took 2 but Im also at 250lbs so I thought no big deal. And after 30 mins my feet started tingling and then I started to feel real hot and looked in the rear view mirror and it looked like I was severly sunburned. So I paniced and stopped at a gas station when I walked in everyone was staring at me. I got in the bathroom and thought I was having an allergic reaction. So I left there and got a subway sandwich and after about 20 mins the feeling started to die off. I never crashed and could think the energy rush I got after taking it could have been more panic than the actuall ingrediants. I have taken it several times since then but not on a consistant basis and dread taking it on an empty stomach because I start having a flashback of the first time I took it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had this same problem. COVERED in red. People asked me what was wrong with me! LOL i liked it tho!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have any of you masochists stacked 3 grams of Beta Alanine with around 250mg of niacin?

Come on...do it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have any of you masochists stacked 3 grams of Beta Alanine with around 250mg of niacin?

Come on...do it.
Hahah ive stacked the 2 before, dont know the doses. But can you say itchy red mess?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

Come on...do it.
I've taken 2 scoops of Blast with 2 scoops of Poseidon (and 3 more grams of BA).

A little flushing once, helluva lot the 2nd time, and nothing on the third time.

Though - that much BA makes me feel weird - like I want to throw up initially then I feel really tired.

Fisha7487

Fisha7487

Awards
Ahh, shlt lol, now im nervous to take the Dialene 4. I have a bottle im crackin open in a couple of days. Should i start out with 1 cap?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, shlt lol, now im nervous to take the Dialene 4. I have a bottle im crackin open in a couple of days. Should i start out with 1 cap?
It is always best to start with a lower dose and access your tolerance to the product.

bookwormv40

Awards
Avoiding the flush

I finally took my sample of D4. I used as directed 30 min b4 bfast and now my ENTIRE body is covered in a red rash that itches and feels warm/hot sensation like razor burn! WTF!

Any else experience this?

I only took one dose of 3 pills like it said. I have never had a reaction like to oral pills on 1 dose. I figure it has to be the Cayenne pepper, but get this I have used Cayenne pepper powder in a topical (lipoderm spike) and I didn't have a reaction at all and that goes directly on the skin.

experiences? explainations?

To avoid a niacin flush, just take aspirin 30 minutes before you take your pills. The flush is caused by increased prostaglandins and aspirin blocks prostaglandin synthesis.