DHT Cream || DIY - do it yourself

AnabolicShaman

Awards
Dear users, I would like to create DHT cream at home. I verified the costs of the famous Andractim, which turned out to be very expensive.

I have two questions:

1 - A tip regarding a supplier for the powder. No URL as per policy, possibly I would like a message if it's not against the forum rules.

2 - A simple procedure to get the cream from the raw powder. If possible, as I would not like to provide explanations to my pharmacist for use.

Kind Regards, Franky.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested, as this is something i would like to use as an alternative to proviron when i run out of it. Both (dht and proviron) are expensive anyway and i would like to stay away from orals (not talking about liver stress which is minimal with proviron, but orals tend to lower hdl more).

i am not going to talk about raws supplier, but when it comes to the solution, i dont see why something like Iron Legion salvo wouldnt work with dht base.
Or beven better, make an injectable dht no ester in oil. It would probably be like 50 mg/ml, but i imagine that the stuff would be killer preworkout for aggression and focus.

Deadlifter99

Deadlifter99

Awards
Mix 2.5g DHT in 5ml Benzyl alcohol, add to 100g PLO gel, mix in 5ml d-limonene.

Done it in the past a few times. It works. If you're going to put it on your dick don't use more than 2% BA in the final product.

AnabolicShaman

Awards
Hello DeadFilter99. Thanks a lot for your info.

I am a noob so I lack a background in pharmacy\medicine. Forgive me if I double-check a few facts.

Is possible to use more than 2.5g of DHT with the same proportion of PLO gel? For example, reaching 5% or 10% and reducing the usage to x1 or x2 for daily applications? My objective was to emulate Andractim gel, so I was looking to reach the same concentration.

With regard to the Benzyl alcohol applied on sensitive parts of the body, it should be kept to a maximum of 2%. Am I correct?

Kind Regards, Franky.

dimethyl11

Awards
is it possible to do mix DHT in just warm DMSO?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Recipes 9
Anabolics 0
Peptide/Research 1
Anabolics 29
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 23