DHN

ChanceCF

Awards
Does the conversion of nandrolone to DHN up youre threshold for DHT derivatives without side effects

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you asking if DHN being present offers some semblance of protection from DHT effects?

ChanceCF

Awards
Are you asking if DHN being present offers some semblance of protection from DHT effects?
Yes. I noticed I had less hair shedding on NPP. Like less then if I was on nothing at all. I know its because of the conversion of nandrolone to DHN. So if you normally see hair shedding for instance at 400 mg of primo and you add 300 mg of NPP does the DHN compete for receptors in the scalp

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO NO.

When running NPP and nothing else you lowered endo test and thus less test to convert to DHT. So in essence you just lowered overall levels of DHT. Your body had PLENTY of androgen receptors and 300mg NPP is NOT going to create enough DHN to block all AR's in the scalp.

Hypothetically could you create enough DHN to block all AR in the scalp? Maybe but I bet the dose required would be EXTREME.

What do you think the primo will do for you that the NPP will not? Have you used primo before and know it causes you shedding?

ChanceCF

Awards
BCseacow so check this out. I want you’re opinion. I ran test at 500 and NPP at 300. I started to see no shedding at all. Even less then if I was on just test. I also had slight deca dick. I took caber for prolactin. It didn’t do anything. So I think (I know I should get bloods done) that it’s because of DHN and not prolactin. So with that being said could I take advantage of it and use primo at a higher dose? And Iv noticed hair shedding on primo at 300 before

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keeping in mind this is all theory:

The only way to know is try. There are people who shed on primo and those who don't. I started loosing my hair at 17 and NOTHING I used accelerated it or slowed it. I understand wanting to keep your hair but, IMO, if androgens cause you to loose it then barring you taking direct measures it's going to go sooner or later.

You have used primo as you stated so only you know if the benefits outweigh the potential negatives. Why not stick with the test and NPP as you know this worked and was easy on the hair?

ChanceCF

Awards
Keeping in mind this is all theory:

The only way to know is try. There are people who shed on primo and those who don't. I started loosing my hair at 17 and NOTHING I used accelerated it or slowed it. I understand wanting to keep your hair but, IMO, if androgens cause you to loose it then barring you taking direct measures it's going to go sooner or later.

You have used primo as you stated so only you know if the benefits outweigh the potential negatives. Why not stick with the test and NPP as you know this worked and was easy on the hair?
I hear ya. And I appreciate it. I just was wondering if I could take the primo to up my androgen to estrogen ratio. And battle the slight deca dick and also get the effects of primo without the hair loss or at least it have the DHN compete with the primo on scalp receptors

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not sure if Primo will offset the DD issue. Personally no amount of DHT or derivatives offsets DD for me. Even 50mg/week and not only is my willy dead but my mental health goes to ****. I have NEVER taken ANYTHING that was so mentally negative. I loved the fullness and joint relief but the price was too much to pay for such things.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I assume DHN is dihydronandrolone? I haven’t seen that discussed before. If it’s nandrolone that’s been 5 alpha reduced, you could just be getting a benefit because the nandrolone is “using up” your 5AR enzymes. Just a thought.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also going to say no, but dht can help offset the side effects from nandrolone.

Also the conversion from nandrolone to dhn is miniscule if I'm not mistaken

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Nandrolone reduces to DHN which is much less androgenic than nandrolone itself as opposed to DHT to test, so that can cause issues for some. I believe DHN has a stronger affinity to AR than DHT does.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 30
Anabolics 1