Dermacrine

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Tell me the science of why this could potentially shut you down. I don’t see what ingredients could do so, therefore just wanting to know how this can be hormonal?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tell me the science of why this could potentially shut you down. I don’t see what ingredients could do so, therefore just wanting to know how this can be hormonal?
pregnenolone is often called the master hormone, among other hormones it converts to is dhea. dhea undergoes a conversion process and a percentage converts to testosterone. there are studies showing skin on neck/shoulders is more androgenic.

i highly recommend applying dermacrine to neck/shoulders/upper back.

since a percentage of preg/dhea also converts to estrogen there is also included the AI's resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone to control conversion to estrogen, dermacrine is truly a complete supplement.

with that being said the shutdown from dermacrine is very, very mild. many don't require any 'pct' at all, but even for mild shutdown using sustain alpha after dermacrine has all the bases covered and sustain alpha is very good on it's own--win win.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine will not shut you down. Hell it'll barely supress you, but considering that it contains DHEA(Steroidal Precursor) which converts into a whole host of other hormones, testosterone being amongst them, it's safe to assume that Dermacrine has the potential to lower your natural test slightly.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to increase free test honestly. I felt great on dermacrine before so I think it raised free test based on how I felt