Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Holding steady and great workouts and sleep. Nothing new to report. Believe I got to the apex of this log and just continues with the positives I pointed out. Anything drastic would be diet related. This week I have a planned deload and will reup intensity next week.
very nice (y)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Deeper, better sleep, recovery increase, increase libido and strength, assists in recomp but diet is top for how that works out. Wil say their transdermal is as good as it gets, and easy to use. But if it came in a pill form with same results I would probably never stop using. That is not a possible option so 1 month on 1 month off would be great, or 2 on 2 off.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Again still holding steady, enjoying the recovery and added strength in the gym. Have added a bit more calories than I would like but no fat gain, looking fuller so no complaints. Thinking probably about a week to go, luckily 3 pumps has been great. Any questions let me know, also saw ultra hard up for logging. Recommend anyone following to get in on that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Again still holding steady, enjoying the recovery and added strength in the gym. Have added a bit more calories than I would like but no fat gain, looking fuller so no complaints. Thinking probably about a week to go, luckily 3 pumps has been great. Any questions let me know, also saw ultra hard up for logging. Recommend anyone following to get in on that!
glad you are enjoying it!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have some of the best topical on the market. Plus now they dry twice as fast.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have some of the best topical on the market. Plus now they dry twice as fast.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is no doubt these are the best topicals. The non smell and quick dry really makes the use of transdermals easy. With all those great features the main thing is the product works great and does what it says it does. Increased quality sleep, great recovery, strength increases, libido increase and I feel a more relaxed attitude. Cannot comment on use with prohormones and did not get any increased energy.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still have a couple pumps to go, majority was dosed 3 pumps a day. Continued quality sleep, recovery post workout excellent, nice pump in gym and increased outside as well. Libido uptick, nothing huge but luckily I always have a high level. Will do a full review at end of week.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still have a couple pumps to go, majority was dosed 3 pumps a day. Continued quality sleep, recovery post workout excellent, nice pump in gym and increased outside as well. Libido uptick, nothing huge but luckily I always have a high level. Will do a full review at end of week.
Nice! In for the full review!

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you plan any kind of pct after it- even test booster? I’m almost finishing 2nd bottle and do not plan anything beside natty test booster.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First review-
3 pumps was the best dosage for as 4 actually made me sleepy. Was groggy waking up but 3 pumps was perfect.
Best part was the increased strength and recovery. Numbers showed strength was climbing every week and increased volume was no issue with the increase in recovery.
Libido bumped up slighty but luckily it was not low to begin with.
Did not notice energy increase and was using solo so not able to gauge on cycle use.
The ease and non smell of product made it the best transdermal I have ever used. Quick drying and no odor, the best again.
Do not feel pct is necessary but I do have a transdermal from another company big on here for added recovery but after trying it the smell is rough. Not sure I will be able to continue. Might have to save it for next summer for when I don't work.

Big thank you for this great opportunity and dermacrine should be on the short list of supplements to try.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First review-
3 pumps was the best dosage for as 4 actually made me sleepy. Was groggy waking up but 3 pumps was perfect.
Best part was the increased strength and recovery. Numbers showed strength was climbing every week and increased volume was no issue with the increase in recovery.
Did not notice energy increase and was using solo so not able to gauge on cycle use.
The ease and non smell of product made it the best transdermal I have ever used. Quick drying and no odor, the best again.
Do not feel pct is necessary but I do have a transdermal from another company big on here for added recovery but after trying it the smell is rough. Not sure I will be able to continue. Might have to save it for next summer for when I don't work.

Big thank you for this great opportunity and dermacrine should be on the short list of supplements to try.
thanks for the review - glad it treated you well! Yeah, these gels all go on really nice and clean 👍

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you plan any kind of pct after it- even test booster? I’m almost finishing 2nd bottle and do not plan anything beside natty test booster.
There is really no need.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First review-

Awesome review