Dermacrine and Alpha Seven Cycle

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Been a while since I have been here and tinkered with supplements but I was thinking about stacking Dermacrine and Alpha Seven. I used Dermacrine way back in the day when PP had it, but I never stacked it with anything. Do people think this stack could be a good one? Looking to recomp which I know alpha seven will be good for. Also what are most people doing for PCT/post cycle after Alpha Seven? I read an account where someone though it suppressed him but I didn't see too many other posts about it.

All help is appreciated guys/gals!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think it would be a great stack...as a rule it's always a good idea to have a serm for pct and i would also include sustain alpha.

fortunately there are several sponsors who carry serms for very resonable cost.

if you have any questions about the dermacrine/alpha seven stack ask here or feel free to pm me....

btw--code THEBIGT saves 20% at iconic formulations!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
What's the best place to put this on by the way? I know for Dermacrine (chest, shoulders, upper back, scrotal skin, neck) but is it the same for Alpha?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the best place to put this on by the way? I know for Dermacrine (chest, shoulders, upper back, scrotal skin, neck) but is it the same for Alpha?
correct - if you run out of real estate you can also apply to the thighs and behind the knees.

This is a great stack - and we see a lot of people order it! for recoup, I would recommend running the alpha seven at 4-5 pumps and then start the dermacrine at 2-3 pumps and then adjust from there.

for PCT on stacks like this, we usually recommend the testosterone recovery stack (TRS)

this stack includes two bottles of Alpha Seven and the TRS:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Awesome - thanks for the link! I'll use the referral code and order tonight. Amped to start this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Amped for it. I haven't run a log in a while since getting through PT school and doing all of my board certs/CEU's in recent years but might start one this week. Could be a good way to stay on top of it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amped for it. I haven't run a log in a while since getting through PT school and doing all of my board certs/CEU's in recent years but might start one this week. Could be a good way to stay on top of it.
Looking forward to seeing how this goes

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just started these a few days ago. Started dermacrine first and got some headaches. BP was normal so I lowered the dose to 1.5 pumps and that seems okay. Adding in the alpha seven today.

Does anyone see the need for cycle support of any kind? From my research I highly doubt it as it seems androsterone would be good if anything. Thoughts?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just started these a few days ago. Started dermacrine first and got some headaches. BP was normal so I lowered the dose to 1.5 pumps and that seems okay. Adding in the alpha seven today.

Does anyone see the need for cycle support of any kind? From my research I highly doubt it as it seems androsterone would be good if anything. Thoughts?
Personally it depends on you. If your dosing lower you should be good. Listen to your body to see how you feel. PCT is a definite.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have clomid 20, 20, 10,10 for 4 weeks with Sustain Alpha and choosing between test boosters for PCT right now.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Thankfully no headaches with two pumps of Derm and 4 pumps of alpha seven. Will go to 5 this weekend if all feels good still.

NewGrower84

Awards
i think it would be a great stack...as a rule it's always a good idea to have a serm for pct and i would also include sustain alpha.

fortunately there are several sponsors who carry serms for very resonable cost.

if you have any questions about the dermacrine/alpha seven stack ask here or feel free to pm me....

btw--code THEBIGT saves 20% at iconic formulations!!!
Hey quick question, where's a good place to get serms in USA? I've had a little problem finding them besides from swisschem or other over seas. I'm going to run sustain alpha, what else could I run for pct if can't find Clomid or nolva

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey quick question, where's a good place to get serms in USA? I've had a little problem finding them besides from swisschem or other over seas. I'm going to run sustain alpha, what else could I run for pct if can't find Clomid or nolva
1st welcome to the forum , look around and you will learn where to post and who can help ya with those things

we all wish bigT can respond and he would have done it faster then me and helped ya out for sure

Look for this subforum > https://anabolicminds.com/community/forum/ma-labs.337/

great co w/ research chems .. people to reach out > @Smont @WesleyInman @Mike Arnold

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When you have questions start your own thread, people will tend to notice it faster. If you have any other questions PM me