Board Supporter
Awards
I started my program on Sunday. My stats are as follows:

height:5' 9.5"
starting weight:198.2
waist:34.5
estimated body fat:15%

Day One

workout was pretty easy although I felt a little bit sore a few hours later. It was my first time lifting after two weeks since I was recovering from some injuries. Diet was completely as specified. I weighted 199.2 this morning.

W

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 2

Workout was good. It was little bit intense on my biceps. I felt my muscles pumped. Diet was perfect. I am starting to feel hungry all the time. I weighed this morning 198.8.

W

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
I am on day 10 of the plan. My weight this morning was 196.8 so I am almost two pounds down. Workouts were quite easy during the dirst week with the exception of the cardio session which I am feeling I need to put a lot of effort in order to reach the desired HR of 130. I thought that the cardio sessions were supposed to be mainly slow and easy but that's not the case for me.

In terms of lifting weights I have to admit that I am liking this plan a lot since I actually feel stronger and do not feel much fatigue from the workout which might be caused by the use of proper nutrition and timing.

So far, I am liking it, although weight is dropping very slowly. I had today my first problem following the diet, I got too anxious and ate two cups of nonfat yogurt about one hour after my meal 5. I know I should follow strictly the diet but it was really difficult for me since I was feeling very hungry. Anyway, I will try to stick to the plan exactly as laid out, since it seems to be worth the sacrifice.

W

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
I just finished my second week on the plan. My weight this morning was 196.2. Although weight loss continue progessing slowly, I have felt some differences: I feel my arms are a little bit bigger and my thighs have mass considerably. Diet has been between 85 to 90%. Training plan 90%.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sounds perfect :)

W

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
I just finished my third week on the plan. My weight this morning was 196.2, so weight is still decreasing at a slow rate. However it seems to be working fine since I have received several comments telling me that I am looking thinner. Looking at the mirror I can see that I have lost some bodyfat as I look more defined. Diet has been about 80% as well as training.

Cardio at 130 HR still cause to go at more than moderate speed, especially on the bike which I need to work hard to reach HR. Does this is related to the fact that I use to run long distances several times a week in prep for weekend races?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Definetly. You have "runners heart" :)

My father is the same way. His resting HR is around 60 bpm.

W

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
I finished my fourth week. My weight went up to 197.4. However, I still feel more defined that at the start of the program. Yesterday I had an activity during the whole day that made me impossible to follow the program.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Do me a favor and email your plan. I am away from home and I want to make changes. To much recomp, not enough fat loss for me.

W

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
End of fifth week:

I'll be taking measurements at the end of this week.

W

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
End of week 6:

Weight:196.2
chest:43 3/4"
waist:34"
biceps: 16.0"
thighs: 25.0"
calves:17"
BF:12% (based on calipers)

Overall training has been fine with the exception of lunges that are causing me a lot of trouble on my knees. This week I was able to complete just one out of three sets.
Diet has been about 90% as laid out on the plan.

W

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
End of week 7

Weight 194.8 lbs

I was unable to follow the program this week since I was away from home working. I just came back yesterday home and I started to follow the program again. During the past week I tried to keep protein high using whey protein powder and eggs. But at sometimes I was eating nonhealthy food. In terms of training I just kept doing several sets of push-ups every other day.

W

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
End of week 8:

final weight:193.4
waist:34.0

I finish the last week of my program. I went down a little bit more in the last week. Overall, I think I finished more muscular and I look leaner. Although I did not reach my goal, I still feel satisfied since I was able to learn important nutrition practices for my goals.