cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Invictus works great for me. It is easier to apply and maintain dosing.

You can use code chef for 25% off

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking for something to help lean out, stim free fat burner.

Tried Lean Xtreme a while back, was ok.

Looking into reduce xt and Brawn Nutrtion Corti Lean.

Any feed back would be appreciated.
Reduce XT has been pretty much the go-to cortisol supp for quite awhile around here. price is always good and results are as well. Hard to beat.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reduce XT has always been good. I just started it myself this week. I’ve used it many times in the past

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for Invictus and Reduce XT... both are the bomb

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reduce XT has been around forever and for good reason it works well for many.

I am a big fan of KSM-66 at/above 600mg. Corti-lean isn’t standardized in the same fashion (there is another thread on it if yuh search or I can dig it up) so while it seems like a decent option I think you’d be better off with Reduce XT and adding some KSM-66 (you can get this pretty cheap) separate.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reduce XT + ksm-66 like Resolve10 mentioned would be perfect for control/reduction of cortisol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Reduce XT, KSM or invictus are great products to choose from.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like everyone else has said reduce xt by sns is the first product that pops into my mind when I hear cortisol. Tons of positive reviews on reduce xt and made by a well know company so i'd say got for it if i were you.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Personally I’ve used invictus in the past. Does great for my cortisol and no sides. I like that I can add or reduce dosing based on how much or time of the day.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pricey, but I think Ferodrox from Kaged Muscle functions as a good cortisol control supplement. KSM-66 + LJ100 are great for cortisol control and hormonal optimization

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Reduce XT has long been the board favourite. I've had good results with invictus.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. We appreciate the amount of recommendations that Reduce XT has gotten in this thread.

To the people that have mentioned KSM66, I just wanted to make the suggestion that Reduce XT & M-Test (has KSM66 in it) is a great stack for someone looking to take both if they feel they will benefit from the other ingredients in M-Test (Primavie, Fadogia, etc.)

But if just looking for cortisol control, I think Reduce XT is an excellent choice.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11 Keto at 300mg oral (Great stuff but pricey and needed to be cycle)
Invictus.
7 Keto
Arimestane
KSM 66
Glycine

I'am running KSM66 and Glycine year around.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus x10
Invictus+vii-kt x 100...remember Invictus is b-AET, go to iron legion subsection to learn more, nice write up there...I truly believe Invictus is superior to 7-keto for cortisol, I find 7-keto to be best at boosting metabolism....combine them both and you get the best of both worlds...

there is a thread on stacking Invictus/vii-kt at the iron legion sub-forum under supplement companies.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoy Reduce XT and Invictus for different reasons.

Invictus is subjectively more effective for me..

Reduce XT is still very enjoyable, but I see less visible results. However, it is obviously easier to dose than Invictus..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimestane for me

Most cort supps ive tried....I find useless

Never tried invictus tho

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimestane for me

Most cort supps I've tried...I find useless

I never tried invictus tho

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love Reduce XT and Invictus. Can’t go wrong either way.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
What do yall use as reference to needing a cortisol supplement? Just curious

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do yall use as reference to needing a cortisol supplement? Just curious
Cortisol control supps are commonly used for fat loss, recomp, and lean bulking. They are also very commonly used in PCT.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol control supps are commonly used for fat loss, recomp, and lean bulking. They are also very commonly used in PCT.
Not what i asked. Let me rephrase. Lowering cortisol can be counterproductive to reach those goals, sometimes it is best to leave cortisol alone, what are tell tale signs cortisol needs to come down to continue fat loss per say?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not what i asked. Let me rephrase. Lowering cortisol can be counterproductive to reach those goals, sometimes it is best to leave cortisol alone, what are tell tale signs cortisol needs to come down to continue fat loss per say?
Iniabiltiy to fall asleep, fat increasing around midsection, or not reducing. Overly stressed. Some tell tale signs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gotcha. Yes, I did misunderstand what you were asking. I thought you were asking for the most common times/reasons that people would use a cortisol control supplement. For me, I have been a big fan of them for years because I know they work very well for me through personal experience. The best ones I have ever used were Reduce XT and back when CEL made Suppress-C.

In regards specifically to fat loss per your question above, I'm sure that different people could give different replies but the same reasons that I decided to try them I think are the same reasons I've found that I respond very well to them. I'm not sure that you would call these signs as much as you'd call them criteria for my original thinking that I would be a good candidate for them helping me. Those include:
- I tend to have a hard time gaining muscle, lose muscle very easily, but gain fat very easily. I especially tend to lose muscle while dieting.
- Cortisol levels tend to be higher when you're under a lot of stress. I have a very high stress life to begin with but when dieting its much more stressful than normal because my food allergies make dieting extremely difficult.
- For me, the areas around my midsection and love handles are the hardest to lose (cortisol control supplements help me tremendously with that).

In my life when I've had a lot to lose I've used Reduce XT throughout entire cut but there have also been times when I was leaner that I would cut until hit a 'wall' and then would include it to help me get past the sticking point. In my experience, the leaner I get, the leaner they help me get if that makes sense.

Some people have a misconception with cortisol control supplements. The goal should be to lower cortisol levels to the point that it helps you accomplish your goals but not to go overboard and try to crush them.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
So is Reduce Xt really as effective as Invictus at lowering cortisol?

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Which one do you guys recommend on a lean bulk? Reduce XT or Invictus or Brawn Corti Lean?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Yes, I did misunderstand what you were asking. I thought you were asking for the most common times/reasons that people would use a cortisol control supplement. For me, I have been a big fan of them for years because I know they work very well for me through personal experience. The best ones I have ever used were Reduce XT and back when CEL made Suppress-C.

In regards specifically to fat loss per your question above, I'm sure that different people could give different replies but the same reasons that I decided to try them I think are the same reasons I've found that I respond very well to them. I'm not sure that you would call these signs as much as you'd call them criteria for my original thinking that I would be a good candidate for them helping me. Those include:
- I tend to have a hard time gaining muscle, lose muscle very easily, but gain fat very easily. I especially tend to lose muscle while dieting.
- Cortisol levels tend to be higher when you're under a lot of stress. I have a very high stress life to begin with but when dieting its much more stressful than normal because my food allergies make dieting extremely difficult.
- For me, the areas around my midsection and love handles are the hardest to lose (cortisol control supplements help me tremendously with that).

In my life when I've had a lot to lose I've used Reduce XT throughout entire cut but there have also been times when I was leaner that I would cut until hit a 'wall' and then would include it to help me get past the sticking point. In my experience, the leaner I get, the leaner they help me get if that makes sense.

Some people have a misconception with cortisol control supplements. The goal should be to lower cortisol levels to the point that it helps you accomplish your goals but not to go overboard and try to crush them.
Cool good info thanks for the reply and personal insight

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can always try something like ashwagandha (KSM-66) or PS first, since they’ll reduce cortisol to “ideal” levels but not tank it. Ash is an adaptogen, so it improves how your body handles stress. Not to mention that these ingredients have numerous other benefits beyond just lowering cortisol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love Reduce XT and Invictus. Can’t go wrong either way.
no reason you couldn't stack them. personally I like Invictus together with vii-kt and get very good results, but replacing vii-kt with reduce xt should be very good also.