DaSlaya + Vasoblitz = Pump City???

DaSlaya

Awards
Thank you BUILDFASTFORM I received my bottle of Rainbow Candy flavored Vasoblitz this afternoon. Very excited to give this a try after reading all the raves and reviews on it here and on PricePlow.

Vasoblitzremix2.jpg

Hopefully this run will be better than my failed pancakes attempt this morning

failed pancakes2.jpg

Here is all the pertinent info and the plan:

- I eat around 2600 - 2700 calories daily (Clean ones); consists of high protein, mod fat, low carbs
- Workout Plan: Currently running 5/3/1 Pervertor, entering Anchor phase next week.

Plan going forward:

Tomorrow (2 Feb) is my last day of my Deload week and that will be followed by 2 rest days (3 and 4 Feb). I will start my run of Vasoblitz on Tuesday (5 Feb), as that will be day 1 of my Anchor phase. The Anchor phase varies week to week on working sets and reps, and is 3 weeks long. As I enter a new week and rep range, then I will post it here, so we can see what kind of pump I am getting from what range.

Week 1 of the Anchor consists of 5 working sets (not to exceed 3 reps at heavy weight) and 1 Widow maker set (lighter weight of 20 reps) of the main lifts. The timing here is perfect as the Widow Maker will surely be enough reps for a great pump (obviously). Assistance work remains the same throughout the Anchor and consists of a Push, Pull, Single Leg/Core lift at the 50-100 rep range.

So my Pre-workout will be Vasoblitz and either 200mg Caffeine, Cup of Coffee, or a BANG. I will not stack a different PWO to skew the results. I may even ween off the Caffeine in a few weeks too to get a break!

Other Supps I am using during this run:
Pills - Multi V, Fish Oil
Intra: Pharmgrade EAA / 10g Creatine Mono
Post: Protein (Nutrabio breakfast flavor, or whatever I have left)

I will post here on Tuesday (5 Feb) with my results on my first day and what I think of the flavor and what not!!!

DaSlaya

Awards
I was excited to start my 30 day run of Vasoblitz this morning. First, the taste did not disappoint and as Chef Bob said, it literally does taste like Skittles. I could taste the rainbow!! I have had this flavor in other products and it usually turns out too sweet, so kudos to BFF on this one.
IMG_20190205_0650342222.jpg

As you can see there are no issues of foaming, or any grain settling on the bottom. So this was nice! Easy to mix and enjoy.

Today's workout/supps and results

Pre: 200mg Caffiene / Vasoblitz (30 min prior)
Intra: Pharmgrade EAA / 10mg Cre Mono

Workout
Squats: 3x190, 3x220, 4x250, 1x 275, 1x 300; 20 x 190 (10,5,5)
Good Mornings: 50 reps
Russian Twist: 50 reps
Seated Calf Raises: 100 reps

Initially I was not expecting to feel a real pump in my legs due to squats, but once I hit the set of 20 reps I had to stop at 10, because the pump got real in the legs. I took a few seconds break to shake it out, then only did 5 reps and then 5 more to hit the 20. Nothing like having to stop because of a good pump. Placebo? Maybe, but I doubt it. I started to feel it in the calves, but was not nearly as apparent. Good first day, and will post up when I start to notice things. I am doing the sets of 20 for my other main lifts all week, so will prob post up after each!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't forget it is 2 scoops for one serving, and bottle recommends to shake jug before scooping vasoblitz.

DaSlaya

Awards
Yep was tracking the 2 scoops = 1 serving thanks to my OCD. The jug shaking prior I forgot so thank you for that reminder. We r off to a good start!!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was excited to start my 30 day run of Vasoblitz this morning. First, the taste did not disappoint and as Chef Bob said, it literally does taste like Skittles. I could taste the rainbow!! I have had this flavor in other products and it usually turns out too sweet, so kudos to BFF on this one.
View attachment 179049

As you can see there are no issues of foaming, or any grain settling on the bottom. So this was nice! Easy to mix and enjoy.

Today's workout/supps and results

Pre: 200mg Caffiene / Vasoblitz (30 min prior)
Intra: Pharmgrade EAA / 10mg Cre Mono

Workout
Squats: 3x190, 3x220, 4x250, 1x 275, 1x 300; 20 x 190 (10,5,5)
Good Mornings: 50 reps
Russian Twist: 50 reps
Seated Calf Raises: 100 reps

Initially I was not expecting to feel a real pump in my legs due to squats, but once I hit the set of 20 reps I had to stop at 10, because the pump got real in the legs. I took a few seconds break to shake it out, then only did 5 reps and then 5 more to hit the 20. Nothing like having to stop because of a good pump. Placebo? Maybe, but I doubt it. I started to feel it in the calves, but was not nearly as apparent. Good first day, and will post up when I start to notice things. I am doing the sets of 20 for my other main lifts all week, so will prob post up after each!
wait until around day 14 and beyond, it starts getting real interesting and thank you for staring the log!

DaSlaya

Awards
Yeah looking forward to the Day 14 results. Today I did Bench as my main lift, and some shoulders, back and Triceps for accessory work. I felt a slight pump in the chest around rep 18 of my 20 rep set today, not as pronounced as legs yesterday. I did 50 reps of Tri Pushdown (straight bar) and man did I feel that!! It now has been a few hours since my workout and I sweat my arms look pumped still and I can feel my shoulders and my back from the accessory work I did as if they have a pump. Pretty unique, and not bad for Day 2!!

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 4

I think I enjoy the Rainbow Candy more and more each day. It is an early morning treat for me! 4 workouts in a row so far, about to take 2 off days, since we have Snowpocalypse coming in WA state, which means like 4 inches LOL and everything shuts down. I will see how this fairs on my rest days. I started to notice my biceps and triceps looking like a constant pump in the gym, but maybe I am looking for things at this point. Enjoying the ride so far!

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 7

Had my 2 rest days and got back in the gym this morning. Gotta sneak in workouts when I can as we are on our 4th snowstorm in 7 days. I swear I am starting to notice a pump in my arms and chest area as a constant thing. I may just be "looking for it" at this point, but sure seems like it exists. I got a crazy pump in my calves today as I did 100 reps (5 sets of 20) of seated calf raises this morning. 7 more days to the magical 14 day mark, so looking forward to how this is going to end up!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it’s treating you well. I guess with taking it and doing a lot of volume it’s hard not to get a good pump!

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 8

I can officially say this is no placebo effect, the pump is real! It is definitely getting better by the day, and today it just seemed to hit me as I looked in the gym mirror! I am doing 75 reps on my accessory work this week, and 8 sets x 5 reps on main work, so the stand out pumps here are in the accessory work. Today during DB Shoulder Press, T-Bar Row, and Tri Pushdown yeah I could feel them by the third and fourth set. Not a painful pump where I had to stop, but just a solid feeling of a pump, if that makes sense. Obviously the reps help!

However, this photo is about 30 minutes post workout today, and you can see I still have a pump in my arms. Last couple days I do feel like I have an all day pump which is awesome!

MVIMG_20190212_085313gffffff.jpg

LeanEngineer yes this is treating me real well, loving it!

On a separate note it has been nice taking a PWO stim break last couple weeks! Always nice to have a reset when you are using something to keep you motivated!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

I can officially say this is no placebo effect, the pump is real! It is definitely getting better by the day, and today it just seemed to hit me as I looked in the gym mirror! I am doing 75 reps on my accessory work this week, and 8 sets x 5 reps on main work, so the stand out pumps here are in the accessory work. Today during DB Shoulder Press, T-Bar Row, and Tri Pushdown yeah I could feel them by the third and fourth set. Not a painful pump where I had to stop, but just a solid feeling of a pump, if that makes sense. Obviously the reps help!

However, this photo is about 30 minutes post workout today, and you can see I still have a pump in my arms. Last couple days I do feel like I have an all day pump which is awesome!

View attachment 179431
LeanEngineer yes this is treating me real well, loving it!

On a separate note it has been nice taking a PWO stim break last couple weeks! Always nice to have a reset when you are using something to keep you motivated!
You are almost to day 14 and beyond...

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 9 & 10 - Nothing too noticeable, everything stayed the same...and still keeping a nice pump after my workouts.

Day 11
Today was the first day I had pumps so hard I had to stop for a minute. I was doing sets of 10-15 reps on DB Bench, and by the 3rd set I had to stop right at 10 reps as the pump in my chest was almost painful. Love that feeling! Same thing happened on Preacher Curls, so the pump is definitely increasing by the day. 3 More days to that magical 14 and beyond :) Loving the ride so far, going into 2 rest days this weekend and have heavy lifts all next week!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always a great feeling when the pump is intense!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait until around day 14 and beyond, it starts getting real interesting and thank you for staring the log!
Just curious as I’m on day 2 of vasoblitz....what’s with the 14 day thing? Do nitrates actually build up in your system over time?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just curious as I’m on day 2 of vasoblitz....what’s with the 14 day thing? Do nitrates actually build up in your system over time?
The 14 days is meant as a guideline for when the actives will continue to saturate the body and really take off.
Hence the need to take vasoblitz daily to reap the benefits of Betaine, Citrulline, and Nitrates found in the body.
Any other questions let me know!
DaSlaya good work in here, as we have talked on the PP Forums as well!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The 14 days is meant as a guideline for when the actives will continue to saturate the body and really take off.
Hence the need to take vasoblitz daily to reap the benefits of Betaine, Citrulline, and Nitrates found in the body.
Any other questions let me know!
DaSlaya good work in here, as we have talked on the PP Forums as well!
So at that point in time, the body is saturated constantly with those ingredients?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So at that point in time, the body is saturated constantly with those ingredients?
Varies.
Everyone is different like I said it is a "Guideline" just like with how when people take Beta-Alanine, some get saturated faster than others with feeling and not feeling the tingles.
Nothing is black and white.

DaSlaya

Awards
Just passed the elusive Day 14 mark! I had spent the last 3 days resting up and taking VasoBlitz first thing in the morning!

Day 15
Today I decided to see if I could hit 315 on squats, last time I went heavy was in December and I hit 300! I had total reconstructive surgery on my left ankle in March of last year, and was unsure if I would ever squat or deadlift again! That same surgery also ensured I retire from the Army at 20 years with a Medical Retirement. 7 months of Physical Therapy later, I finally was able to squat 135 at 1 rep in September! Stubbornness helped me to keep going, so I was happy with today's result!

So my thoughts are the Betaine effects are helping out here! Granted mostly my workout program (5/3/1 Pervertor) but considering I have been taking very little caffeine with VasoBlitz this was great!

Did 100 reps in 5 sets on calves today, and man were they pumped and on fire! Hoping to see more results this week!

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 16
Had another nice day of lifting. Increased by Bench Max from 285 - 290! Again mostly my program, but its nice to do this without a high stim PWO! My strength feels great, so I do believe VasoBlitz is helping.

Upper body day consisting of chest, shoulders, back, and Tris. My Arms and shoulders just looked jacked the whole time and I noticed some nice increases in vascularity in my shoulders and biceps this morning when I woke up. This may have been my magic day where all the ingredients are flooding my system! Loving this!!

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 17

Now it seems like I am noticing something every day. Took today as an active rest, Defrancos Agile 8 and 20 min slow on stationary bike, before my heavy deadlifts tomorrow. When I finished my foam rolls and stretches, I looked in the mirror and felt I looked just pumped and jacked! Was awesome, considering I was lifting no weights. So, the pumped look is just there now, good stuff!!

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 18 and 19
I started to notice a decrease in my rest between sets yesterday (Day 18). I wanted to make sure I was not just having a good day, so I confirmed it with my workout this morning. On assistance work I try and stay 1 minute rest between sets, and I would be ready to go around the 45 second mark now, so a significant increase in endurance. On my main lifts where I go super heavy like this week its typically between 3-5 minutes between sets, but my body was ready to go at the 2-2:30 mark. So yeah, its all coming together! I invite these nitrates in my body anytime.

Separately as others have stated, I have enjoyed every drink. I typically get tired of flavors after a couple weeks, but this truly does taste like Skittles and is such a relaxed flavor, I just mix it shake it slam it and move out. Tastes great!

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 21
One thing I noticed big time yesterday was some muscle hardness. Especially in my biceps and chest. That was a welcome addition! I just appear pumped all day now, which I love and yeah this product has been amazing. I imagine this will continue the next 9 days, and will be sad to see it go!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great progress man! Hope to see you finish strong.

DaSlaya

Awards
Thanks brother! Easy to log when the product yields great results!!

DaSlaya

Awards
Once it launches, I will definitely pick up some samples (assuming they will sell them) to make sure I can handle the Y! Prob get another bottle of Vasoblitz, because why not? I'lll hit you up prior to doing so!! Looking forward to it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Once it launches, I will definitely pick up some samples (assuming they will sell them) to make sure I can handle the Y! Prob get another bottle of Vasoblitz, because why not? I'lll hit you up prior to doing so!! Looking forward to it!
You know where to find me sir

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 22
The biggest pump I have had on VasoBlitz occurred today. I was doing 5 sets x 10 reps on DB Shoulder Press and on Tri Pushdown, and man oh man the pump hurt by the 3 and 4th set. Not to the point I had to stop but had to grind through it. When I got to T-Bar Rows, I looked completely full, loved it! I also had a nice vein going down from mid bicep down to my forearm today, first time I have seen that guy, so it just gets better and better. I may sound like a broken record at this point, but the results speak for themselves! Really glad I got to try this!

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 26
Not much more to say, the pumps have been great all day long, and strength has been maintained in the gym! Vascularity has increased a little bit and my rest between sets has definitely increased. It has been a great run and this is all the new normal for me now while taking VasoBlitz. I willl finish up the tub in next few days (which makes me sad) and then post my final review next week! Here is a pic from todays session, this is the pump I have to live with every day

IMG_20190302_091555_resize.jpg

DaSlaya

Awards
Day 30
All in all an amazing run and I truly enjoyed VasoBlitz. I have already recommended to my gym partners that they need to jump on the bandwagon! People noticed the pumps. Going to post up my Final Review, so consider this log finished. Thank you again BFF it has been fun and I look forward to trying FullBlitz in the near future and more Vaso flavors!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 30
All in all an amazing run and I truly enjoyed VasoBlitz. I have already recommended to my gym partners that they need to jump on the bandwagon! People noticed the pumps. Going to post up my Final Review, so consider this log finished. Thank you again BFF it has been fun and I look forward to trying FullBlitz in the near future and more Vaso flavors!!
Intro sale is up + Free 7 Serving Vasoblitz till midnight tonight!