DanTman's CUTTING log...starting 11/13/05

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 214

Rest day

Diet was 100%

I have been making diet changes myself for a while now and since im nearing lower bodyfats i hope i know what im doing....i might start refeeds and the such soon. idk :burger:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 217

Back/Bi's

Diet was 100%

I finally found a tape this morning and took some measuments.

waist- 34 1/4 ( down from 40)
arms- 16 1/2 ( up from 15 1/2 or 3/4..cant remember)
quads- 24 3/4 ( down from 25)
weight- 195.3 ( down from 222)

that arms thing bothers me, i was expecting to se 15.5 at most because they are not fat anymore, none of the important mesurments went down to much....how sweet is that!

NOTE: this is after 2 weeks at maintnence so i have "filled up"

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 220

Back/Bi's

Diet- meh, i missed a protein shake but no biggie.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 222

Chest/Tri's

Diet was off, i had ALOT of **** going on today.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 223

Legs

Diet was 100%

Im so close to done its not even funny, a matter a fact i might cut it off after this or next week and be done so i can bulk for a little while, come back get sub 10% and maintain for a bit. Well see.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 225

Rest day

Diet was 100%

I was a lazy ass today......laid around, ate food, and watched movies all damn day.......thats livin the goodlife.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 226

Chest/tri's

Diet was 100%

The workout wasnt all that great.....i had to rush it so i skipped some sets and took less rest between sets.....i hate doing that.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 227

Missed workout, smashed half of my left hand so i cant grab anything :(

this week will be all off days and ill just do cardio ( not everyday)

Temperarily stopping this log

peace it :)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
just an update.....

Hand and shoulder are doing fine now, i started working out on thursday again and things are going fine.

Hunger is REALLY setting in now, i look foward to each and every meal, and luckily i havent gotten sick of any foods on the meal plan yet....it all taste good still. I am going to cheat tomorrow because i havent in a long time and i have done a good job with keeping up with the diet...im drooling a little right now I dont know what im going to eat yet but ill report back tomorrow.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Hopped on tanita scale today and tested BF% just for kicks.....it read 12.2% :dance: :dance: :cheers: :box: :drunk: :drunk:

i know these things arent all that accurate but at the beginning of the program it read 32% bf...big difference

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
I cheated yesterday instead of last sunday because it was a good day to do so being 4th of July, yeah it was a cheat day not meal.

MAN oh man did it feel good.
I started off with some cake, a few bowls of cinnamon toast crunch and a rice crispie and knew it was going to be quite a day.
Pizza, half a sub, breadsticks, french fries, salad(weak i know), bag of jerky, various sugary liquids, lean pockets, vanilla frappuchino, ice cream, and some other things i am forgetting. I havent had ANY junk food in a LONG time and this was such a nice break...didnt feel guilty or bloated or none of what usually follows a cheat. It could be all in my head but i looked better this morning, felt like my skin was a size smaller and i felt taller, wtf!?!?! i know lol, im just being honest here.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where are the pictures? Totally effing amazing job man! You did it!

I'm still not even close :( I still eat fairly clean but I'm a music major now so if I'm not in class, I'm practicing one of what seems like a million different things. I find time for cardio but finding time for the gym is a little harder. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon enough, prove to myself I can do it, and get in touch with Bobo again. Your story definitely provides alot of motivation for me

Once again, awesome work man!

-Chris

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
thanks

and that blows not having the time and all man but where there is a will there is a way. I really feel stupid for advocating something like this in bobo's forum, hell i might even get flamed by some, but if time is really an issue for now that you cant do anything about then give a PSMF a go, seriously it takes pretty much ZERO of your time and only about 2-3 meals/day, the simplicity is amazing....but dont expect anything in the way of recomp and all the other goodies that you would with a well laid out regiment. At least do it until you can hop back on Bobos program again. PSMF( or something close ie: low cal) and Bobos diet are pretty much the only things that have ever paid off for me. Cardio is not needed but lifting 2x/week is recommended to spare LBM. The fat will melt off but will come right back if your not carefull ( happened to me). So yeah you should def. buy the book and use it to kickstart you next 40/40/20 cut. I also like it cause i feel fine on super low carb/low cal, i feel the same as i normally would( it is kinda wierd) but thats not the case for most. I would give it a shot if other choices were not an option.

then again if bobo is still an option than, him all the way!