DanTman's CUTTING log...starting 11/13/05

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 214

Rest day

Diet was 100%

I have been making diet changes myself for a while now and since im nearing lower bodyfats i hope i know what im doing....i might start refeeds and the such soon. idk :burger:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 217

Back/Bi's

Diet was 100%

I finally found a tape this morning and took some measuments.

waist- 34 1/4 ( down from 40)
arms- 16 1/2 ( up from 15 1/2 or 3/4..cant remember)
quads- 24 3/4 ( down from 25)
weight- 195.3 ( down from 222)

that arms thing bothers me, i was expecting to se 15.5 at most because they are not fat anymore, none of the important mesurments went down to much....how sweet is that!

NOTE: this is after 2 weeks at maintnence so i have "filled up"

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 220

Back/Bi's

Diet- meh, i missed a protein shake but no biggie.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 222

Chest/Tri's

Diet was off, i had ALOT of **** going on today.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 223

Legs

Diet was 100%

Im so close to done its not even funny, a matter a fact i might cut it off after this or next week and be done so i can bulk for a little while, come back get sub 10% and maintain for a bit. Well see.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 225

Rest day

Diet was 100%

I was a lazy ass today......laid around, ate food, and watched movies all damn day.......thats livin the goodlife.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 226

Chest/tri's

Diet was 100%

The workout wasnt all that great.....i had to rush it so i skipped some sets and took less rest between sets.....i hate doing that.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 227

Missed workout, smashed half of my left hand so i cant grab anything :(

this week will be all off days and ill just do cardio ( not everyday)

Temperarily stopping this log

peace it :)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
just an update.....

Hand and shoulder are doing fine now, i started working out on thursday again and things are going fine.

Hunger is REALLY setting in now, i look foward to each and every meal, and luckily i havent gotten sick of any foods on the meal plan yet....it all taste good still. I am going to cheat tomorrow because i havent in a long time and i have done a good job with keeping up with the diet...im drooling a little right now I dont know what im going to eat yet but ill report back tomorrow.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Hopped on tanita scale today and tested BF% just for kicks.....it read 12.2% :dance: :dance: :cheers: :box: :drunk: :drunk:

i know these things arent all that accurate but at the beginning of the program it read 32% bf...big difference

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
I cheated yesterday instead of last sunday because it was a good day to do so being 4th of July, yeah it was a cheat day not meal.

MAN oh man did it feel good.
I started off with some cake, a few bowls of cinnamon toast crunch and a rice crispie and knew it was going to be quite a day.
Pizza, half a sub, breadsticks, french fries, salad(weak i know), bag of jerky, various sugary liquids, lean pockets, vanilla frappuchino, ice cream, and some other things i am forgetting. I havent had ANY junk food in a LONG time and this was such a nice break...didnt feel guilty or bloated or none of what usually follows a cheat. It could be all in my head but i looked better this morning, felt like my skin was a size smaller and i felt taller, wtf!?!?! i know lol, im just being honest here.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where are the pictures? Totally effing amazing job man! You did it!

I'm still not even close :( I still eat fairly clean but I'm a music major now so if I'm not in class, I'm practicing one of what seems like a million different things. I find time for cardio but finding time for the gym is a little harder. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon enough, prove to myself I can do it, and get in touch with Bobo again. Your story definitely provides alot of motivation for me

Once again, awesome work man!

-Chris

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
thanks

and that blows not having the time and all man but where there is a will there is a way. I really feel stupid for advocating something like this in bobo's forum, hell i might even get flamed by some, but if time is really an issue for now that you cant do anything about then give a PSMF a go, seriously it takes pretty much ZERO of your time and only about 2-3 meals/day, the simplicity is amazing....but dont expect anything in the way of recomp and all the other goodies that you would with a well laid out regiment. At least do it until you can hop back on Bobos program again. PSMF( or something close ie: low cal) and Bobos diet are pretty much the only things that have ever paid off for me. Cardio is not needed but lifting 2x/week is recommended to spare LBM. The fat will melt off but will come right back if your not carefull ( happened to me). So yeah you should def. buy the book and use it to kickstart you next 40/40/20 cut. I also like it cause i feel fine on super low carb/low cal, i feel the same as i normally would( it is kinda wierd) but thats not the case for most. I would give it a shot if other choices were not an option.

then again if bobo is still an option than, him all the way!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Training Forum 379