DanTman's CUTTING log...starting 11/13/05

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 124

Chest/tri's

im still sore from doing them on monday....i was a little weary about workin out but hell i did anyway

diet was 100%

btw, i like the new AM skin or whatever its called.

g2g get back to skool work, peace

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 125

Leg day

squats and leg presses felt hardrer than usual using the same weights.

Diet was 100%

i am sleeping in until 12 tomorow:woohoo:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 126

Back/Bi's/shoulders/calves

Diet was 100%

PR on DB shoulder presses, and i havent done those in a while.

im going to go sleep in until 12 tomorrow again :) it feels so good.

updates tomorrow also

** mental note** Buy the damn extension tommorw, i swear i need to mark every 4 weeks on my calender cause im always forgetting

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
-UPDATES-

weight- 214.4 ( down from 216.4, 2lbs on the dot)
waist- 37 1/8 ( down from 37 1/2)
arms- 16 1/4 ( same)
lower quad- 25 ( same)

arms or legs havent shrunk at all yet, awesome.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 127

Rest

Diet wasnt 100%, i had a handful of cocoa chex mix..lol...it was worth it, that **** is good.

atleast i didnt cheat which was tempting cause my family ordered pizza and stuff.......but just 19 more weeks, it will pay off.

week 1 of 20 down, 19 more to go!

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 128

Chest/tri's

Getting stronger in DB movements for some reason, another PR on incline DB's.

Diet was 100%

I MUST send the ext tomorrow, its irritating having to brush it off cause my rents are busy and whatnot.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 129

Back/Bi's

damn, hadnt done deads in a while.....a long while....the weight was down a little bit from what i remember, i was only working with 305-315( dont know weight of bar) and it got pretty hard towards the end :( that means my squats are up to par with deads....ah, its prolly cause i havent done them heavy since summer. I didnt have straps either so that made it harder also. Oh well they will go up again.

Diet was 100%

Payment will be sent later tonight or early tomorrow morning

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You are like a machine... :lol:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
i know its horrible aint it....i am mr procrastinator himself.....im doing it NOW!

seriously it would help if i was 18 and could do this alone.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 130

Rest Day

Diet was 100%

i didnt keep up with my vitamins today, or the day before...gotta get to it....im always in a rush in the morning and forget.

My obliques are definatley revealing themselves, prolly the most noticable thing so far........another thing i didnt even notice in the hips...those shrunk alot, i realized this today, i can sit sideways in a desk no problem now...lol.

i might throw a nice creatine in the mix soon, just for the hell of it....not for gains ....just for 'fun' i guess you could say.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 131

Chest/Tri's

Diet was 100%, but i had to split a few meals due to time.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 132

Legs

no squats on todays leg day which was a nice break.....strength is evening out with the legs.

Diet was 100%

im thinking about trying a nice creatine....just for kicks, livin up the weights a little bit.....if i do ill bump water intake up to 2 gallons a day....no real reason, i just seem to always do better with creatine and alot of water.

im thinking a cheap one like swole v2-3 because its the only one i have really ever liked. I want to try sizeON but thats pricey and im unemployed :)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 133

Back/Bi's/Shoulders

Awesome workout today even though i hate Bi's.

My DB strength is up again in shoulder presses, got another PR today but it was only for 1 set....i got a sick pump in the muscles worked....the best one i think i have ever had......even better than pumps i get from creatine/No2 combos, it was great. I also had so good vascularuty in my forearms but it didnt want to stay for some reason.

Diet was 100%

Updates tomorrow.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
- UPDATES-

weight- 212.4 ( lol, another 2lb on the dot....down from 214.4)
waist- 37.0 ( down from 371/8)
arms- 16 1/8 ( down a little)
lower quad- 25...( still same)

week 2 down, 18 more to go.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 134

Rest day

Diet wasnt 100%, i ran out of my last meal, and just mixed and matched everything today....but it was still a diet.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 135

No gym today....first day i have missed in a while......im just going to have to put today behind me or do a few sets extra on thursday.

Diet was a little off today....need to go to the store so it doent continue.

ill get a fresh start tomorrow.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 137

Rest day.

Diet was 100%

im throwing some swole v2 in the mix tomorrow....and hopefully its as good this time as my first go round with it was.

it might affect my weigh in this week so if i see a couple extra lbs then not to worry, its just the swole.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 138

Chest/Tri's

Flat DB bench was stonger this week than last week , that always makes workouts kick ass.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 139

Legs

This weeks leg workout is pretty brutal compared to my other weeks leg routine. I just started driving by myself, and the drives home after working legs and or calves suck..esp. if there is lots of traffic...its hard to keep your foot on the break cause ur leg is shaking.lol.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 140

Back/Bi's

Diet was 100%

The swole is definaltey making me hold onto some water....looking poofier and when i suck in it doesnt make much of a difference...lol.

updates tomorrow...cant wait to see this.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
updates-

weight- 213.4( up 1 lb)

waist- 37 1/2 ( up 1/2)
arms- 16 1/4 ( up some)
lower quad- same( 25)

i started swole v2 and cee, so im thinking its just a bit of bloat.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 141

Rest day

I cheated today, i had some lean pockets.....o well...i forgot that i should do tho remaining 20 weeks( 18 now) cheat free, but ill remember next time.

The swole is bloating me like crazy, i was only up a puond cause of it but i had forgot to set my clock ahead so i weighed in an hour later than usual, so i was prolly a little heavier.

oh yea, i had this prolab lean mass matrix: cinnamon oatmeal today....i got a sample of it, and this stuff is really good... it reminds me of cinnamon toast crunch, when u drink the milk out of the bowl when u were done....thats prety much what this stuff tastes like....good enough for me to post about it.

week 2 of 20 down...18 more to go.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 142

Chest/Tri's

****!!!! AWESOME workout...strength was up again, my first set of incline DB's with 75's felt like nothing...seriously it was easy while still nailing the ratios perfectly....and when i went to take the db's back to the rack i had that Bi vascularity again which is becoming very appearent ( only when its under tension) .....great F'in workout today.

diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 143

Back/Bi's

good workout, not really any strength increases....got a nice pump in my back which felt nice.

Diet was 100%... but for the last two days i have ben using all natural peanut butter in place of flax oil( cause i ran out) is this alright as long as the ratios are equal....2 tablespoons of ANPB = 1 talespoon of flax, i hope this is alright.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Get more Flax :)

Natty PB is not a good sub for straight Flax.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
aye, sir

turns out i had an extra bottle in my other fridge...it felt like finding money in my pocket by suprise

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 145

Chest/ Tri's

I went to the gym late tonight but it was alot better....there is no crowd at all....just a few people here and there, so my workout flew by.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 146

Legs

I hate lunges with a passion.....but i did notice that my strength wasnt suffering on leg press like it has been previously....its crawling up again.

I have been sweating alot more than usual this week....dont know why but i kinda like it.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 147

Back/Bi's

great workout....back pump was awesome and vascularity is getting better by the day.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 148

Rest day

Diet was 100%

-Updates-

weight- 213.2( - 2oz)
waist- 37 ( - 1/2in)
lower quads- 25 1/2 ( up 12in ???!?!?!)
arms- 16 1/4 ( same)

weigh in times were off a little because /c last week i didnt set my clock AND weighed in an hour later than usual, so im pretty sure i lost a considerable amount of weight...plus the waist is down a half inch.

week 18 of 20 down......17 more to go

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 149

Chest/tri's

good overal workout.....didnt note any strength gains this workout but it was still a good one.

Diet was 100%

and i can fit into shirts NOW that i damn well couldnt 8 weeks ago....and thats always nice.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 150

Back/Bi's/Calves

workout was pretty tough tonight....it felt good though.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 151

Rest Day

Diet was 100% besides a large gap in between meal 1 and 2

Its possible to loose fat in your hands right? Ive noticed alot of that recently.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 152

Chest/Tri's

workout was the usual.....sweating like crazy at times.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 153

Legs

Felt damn good to get the hell out of there, lol. It was tough today.

I skipped abs because they are extremely sore, probably becuase im using a different exercise for them.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 154

Back/Bi's

Diet was 100%

Updates coming tomorrow

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 155

Rest day

Diet wasnt bad but wast 100%

-UPDATES-

weight- 214.4 ( up 1.4)
waist- 37 ( same)
arms- 16 1/4 (same)
lower quad- 25 1/2 ( same)

hmmm, i was lookin foward to see weight this week, cause ya know....im lookin better.lol.

***** ass scale :lol:

week 3 of 20 down, 17 more to go

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 157

Back/Bi's

great workout, i went later in the evening and not many people were there.

Diet was 100%

I have a vein coming in in my shoulder/delt, which i must say my delts have grown quite a bit because they are visible through a shirt.....either that or less BF makes them look bigger.....or both.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 159

Chest/Tri's

sweet wokout, i need to add weight to my dips now....to where as before i was using the gravitron:woohoo:

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 161

Back/Bi's/Shoulders

like always it was a nice workout, no strength incrases this week though.

Diet was 100%

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Dan,

Shoot me an email with progress report (weight, measurements, etc...)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 162

Rest Day

cheated today because i really dont notice any difference in weeks that i cheat and weeks i dont......i just dont want to make it a habbit.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 163

Chest/Tri's

didnt get enough food in today....i went half the day with no food and my diet started at my pre post w/o meals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Training Forum 379