DanTman's CUTTING log...starting 11/13/05

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey I knew the french toast part! Just not the icing; so you won't be beheading the King this day!

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Yea but the icing part was the top dog double secret handshake ****.:study:

You gots to die :rofl:

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i only have chocolate mint protein on me right now :( maybe i'll just try that

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
actually sounds good, if its dymatize then it should kick ass.

never know till u try

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 69

didnt have ride to gym, another home workout...which really isnt all that bad....i noticed that this only happens on saturdays.

Diet was 100%

accidentally did extra 15 minutes 13 seconds of cardio as i got lost watching TV, lots of good stuff on.

Tonight i realized that i have made a mistake ever scince i started. Calcium, i have only been taking 1 cap which i thought was a gram, but just now found out that a serving is 2 caps which is 1 gram....so all this time i have been taking 500 mg, instead of the correct 1-2 g's.....i am a dumbass......how big of a mistake is this? I just started the correct dosing, maybe those weird ass vivid dreams will come back.

hmmm.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've been takin 600mg calcium morning and night, is it not supposed to be taken in the morning? I dunno if it's that bad you didn't get it all in but maybe once you do, you'll lose 10 extra pounds in one week!

Dreams. I've noticed what yall are talkin about. Ever since I started this program, I'm having several dreams a night and they are all very vivid and the realist they've ever been. They're also really crazy! Like in one, the tripods from war of the worlds attacked earth and me and my best friend got stopped on the highway so we got out and ran to the airport and somehow just hopped into F-16s and flew them to attack the tripods. It was tight and it felt creepily real. I also had one where I was in class and a huge spider wondered into the room that could fling itself at 100mph around the room and it kept tryin to land on me but I'd hit it away with my binder. Finally, it disappeared. Then a friend said it was above me on the ceiling. Before I could do anything, it dropped down on my head and I immediatley woke up swatting and scrathing at my head.
Zinc is fun!

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 70

Rest day today which fetl nice.

Diet was 100% no cheat.

weight update tomorrow, i hope i get in the 216 region.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 71

chest today, honestly the wrokout wasnt all that great...i mean, i got everything done but i was waiting around alot as the gym was to full capacity.

Diet was 100%

weight update- 217.2 ( down from 219)

I hope i get 215 next weigh in.

oh and my waist continues to shrink very steadily:)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
question for the man......

I had just got a free cycle of x-factor in the mail from Will L. because of past complications.......should i save it for a better time or just go ahead and use it now?

it would probably be more fun to bulk with, who knows.....the flax in my diet would prolly interfere with the arachidonic acid anyway.......

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Save it. Kind of pointless right now.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 72

Back day, love it.

Diet was 100%

The change is certainly starting to show in my face. I looked at my student ID card picture( taken long before this diet) and wow, how the hell did that happen....major change.

and the pants are SAGGIN':hammer:

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good job! I bet that feels awesome! Just keep goin, well I'm pretty sure you will, lol.
i'm kinda the opposite i guess, I havn't noticed much in my face or legs yet but my shirts are definitely looser. Last time I dieted, I didn't lose most the fat on my face til i was at around 180 lbs, but that wasn't with Bobo!
-Chris "Gravitron" Lawrence

:icon_lol:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 74

Tri's feel unbelievable.

Diet was 100%

i did have to combine two meals today though.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 75

Legs.

I loved the squats today, but
Leg presses made me want to hurl .......knees to armpits with a ton of liquids in your stomach, blaah, not a good time. I tried to make it all the more hard and decided not to lock out , it was BRUTAL this way.....ur legs will go into their own little convulsions( shake violently) and ull definatley feel it more. Cardio should be fun tomorrow:trout:

Diet was 100%

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've never locked out so I know how you feel :) When I was younger I used to lock my knees while I was standing. I was in church once and we were standing for a really long time and my vision started to go out. I'd never fainted before so I didn't know what was goin on. So, I fainted and fell on my grandma. I was probably 10 or 12 so I wasn't that small either! That was embarassing!!!!
Havn't locked my knees since!

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 76

Bi's and a little bit of calves and shoulders......very good workout.

Diet was 100%

updates tomorrow, and they will be good ones :)

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you only have one more week right? are you gonna go another month?

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
YES!

im going to do alot more months. But thanks for reminding me, i lost track of weeks.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
NEW UPDATES

weight- 215.4 (down from 217.2)
waist- 38" ( down from 38 1/2") i could have gone lower too
arms- still 16 1/4 ( they havent shrunk at all yet? hmmm)
legs- 25" NEW area of measurment, lower part of my leg.

weight came off nicley this week, and im stoked about how the waist is coming along.......30" or less isnt THAT far way :)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 78

rest day

diet was 100%

still have yet to cheat.

213 here i come! I remember when i was ~190 i really didnt look that fat at all.....just...idk the word for it.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 79

Chest day.....monday is a popular chest day, good workout but a little waiting in between.

Diet wasnt 100% because i ran out of my last meal(fish), and i accidentally had about a half tbsp extra of flax......half because while i was drinking it i realized i already had my flax and spit alot of it out......dumbass i know.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 80

Back workout was good

Diet was 100%

Noticed a little leaning out in the arms/forearms today which is cool.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 81

Rest day today, i was planning on just sleeping but i had to go take my drivers license test....atleast i passed and can start driving soon.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 82

Tri's today

Diet was 100%

just for the record, i would like to say that dymatize elite whey kicks ass, cafe mocha taste JUST like a double shot espresso or those other starbucks drinks, i love it.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 83

LEGS, it was sick.

still creeping up in squats, 3 plates a side isnt far away at all.

diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 84

Bi's today, the pump was ridiculous AND at times i could see that vein trickling down my bicep.

Diet was 100%

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Day 84

Bi's today, the pump was ridiculous AND at times i could see that vein trickling down my bicep.

Diet was 100%

Yeah, that's a great feeling isn't it? Way to go :thumbsup:.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
YES it is, i cant wait to have it bolting down my bicep at all times......someday

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
- UPDATES-

weight- 213.8 ( down from 215.4)
waist- 37 3/4 ( down from 38)
arms- same
legs- same

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 85

Rest day

Superbowl food, yum superbowl food.....i didnt do it though. I did taste to see what i was missing out on but i kept it under control.

Diet wasnt perfect though, i ran out of that damn last meal again.

other than that im pleased with this weeks mesurments and weight.

AND i finally got some damn pics!!! its been haunting me since before i started.....i refuse to post them until im peeled though:trout:

and i need to order the diet extension tomorrow.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 86

Im actually not a client right now, but ill post anyway.

What a day man. idk whats up with me and being sick but i was sick all day, i think i caught this strep thing going around, good news is that i feel great right now as opposed to earlier when i couldnt even eat.....i slept for a long time and feel good right now. If i wake up tomorrow 100% or close to it then i am going to be a damn testimonial for Zicam, because this **** works...works well.

Diet was still 100% today though.

now i need to order the extension and get this thing rollin again.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
zicam is good stuff.
Good job stayin so strict. I had some pizza and a beer. Hey it's better than 10 beers. lol
Are you signed back up yet? I guess that means i'm on my last week if your up
-Chris

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
No, i havent signed up yet....it sux being young and not being able to buy stuff on my own. I have the money just not the acess.

It will happen though, my mom said she would do it tomorrow if the money is at her computer.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 87

didnt feel sick today, still have scratchy/sore throat and tight chest with goopey coughs but other than that i feel fine.

I did back today, i was rweally pressed for time so didnt rest much in between sets at all.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
hey bobo, did u get the payment? I just sent it and wanted to make sure, sorry for the delay.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it. Not a problem D :)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 88

Rest day, a very needed rest day.

Diet was 100%

I found a nice alternative to the Gortons fillets, Its just plain frozen tilapia, comes with 5 fillets and cheaper than Gortons...plus u can flavor it how ever you want....its a nice switch....although i never really had a problem with the old ones.

nothing new, i might start getting more serious with the pics, like taking them bi-weekly same day,time,angle,ect....just front and rear view relaxed candids, i think that would be beneficial.

oh, and Bobo's new avatar is creeping the **** out of me.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 89

Tri's today which was another swift workout, i was pressed for time once again so i really cut down on rest time in between sets.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 90

Legs.

It feels good to know im pretty much a free man until next friday.

Diet was 100%

:yawn: < this is about right, im out.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 91

Couldnt update yesterday, the site was down.

I did bi's and a little bit of shoulders and calves. It was great and the vascualirty is getting more and more profound.

Diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
- UPDATES-

weight- 214.6 ( up from 213.8)
waist 37 3/4 ( same)
arms- 16 1/4( same)
lower quad- 25 ( same)

weight is up but everything else is good.