DanTman's CUTTING log...starting 11/13/05

danTman2

Awards
  • Established

oh and diet was 100% today.....

more things i have noticed latley that might be totally non-diet/vitamin related is that i am VERY IRRATABLE, the smallest things are starting to piss me off...its odd.

and my libido( i know im to young to determine) its on fire, like bad......i have to control myself in the gym ( some decent ladies in there doing SLDL's) and go sit hunched over on a bench somewhere and think of the old naked dudes in the locker room, they are quite the characters man.

then again its probly that damn zinc;)

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
...and my libido( i know im to young to determine) its on fire, like bad......i have to control myself in the gym ( some decent ladies in there doing SLDL's) and go sit hunched over on a bench somewhere and think of the old naked dudes in the locker room...

Aww man,:rofl:

I try to get the broccoli dumps from one log out of my head, and now I get old naked locker room geezers.

Thats just too much.:run:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 48

didnt realize my gym closes at 5 on sundays......didnt get to do bi's today but i will tomorrow.

I just switched saturdays and sundays diet around.

Its harder than it sounds not to cheat, well on New Years anyway. The food looks and smells sooo good, i wont break though...i promise.

diet has been 100%

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 49

went to the gym, they were closed so i just had to lift at home.

diet will be 100%

will update weight tomorrow. It will be on the normal scale, last week i weighed 220.8 and that is wrong. That scale is definatley off a little..it takes some weight off. I double checked to make sure. The scale i usually use is more accurate because its identicle to every other scale i have used( doctors office, expensive digital wrestling scales, and some others)

i think i may have lost more than 2 lbs this week, but some of that is water i gained from christmas. we will see tomorrow.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 50

This marks the begining of week 8

chest/shoulders/abs today, went great as usual.

The gym is packed now most likley due to the new years resolution people, i knew this would happen...i knew it. But they all do cardio so the weight room isnt that packed.

There are some BIG mofos in there and its kinda intimidating sometimes especially scince i am not lifting near as much weight as i use to because of TUT...il just have to get over it and feel like a bitch for a while and 'leave my ego at the door'

diet was 100% today, no cheat this week.

weight was down a few lbs this week -217.4( down from 220.8 or so)

so now that the holidays and stuff are over i have no excuse/reason to cheat so i shouldnt have any setbacks. I might do a cheat every 8 PERFECT weeks, or every 10lbs or something along those lines, but maybe none at all.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
WOW, i just found an awesome place to buy my chicken.

A BUCK A POUND

i bought 40lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast and strips, my freezer looks hardcore.

i got it right at a TYSON plant. Im stoked.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 51

I did back tonight, i love back day.

diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 52 (yesterday)

day off from weights

diet was 100% besides a meal combonation.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 53

tri's today, workout was fine.

diet was perfect, but meal timing between meal 1-2 were a little off.

School just started back up so schedule was rough, ill get use to it again.

getting to sleep EARLY tonight.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 54

Leg day....great workout.

i had to do squats last, because there were people using the rack the whole time.....squats at the end suck.

diet was a little off today, still ate all the food but had that big gap between meal 1 and 2, ill fix that.

oh, and i forgot the damn gatorade:frustrate

i also need to get the extension this week cause my 8 weeks is almost up, sorry for the dumbass question but how do u do it?

just dont close my thread:ntome:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 55

damnit, once again i didnt know my gym closes at 5 on sundays.....i was planning on going at night but guess not.....this time i didnt do it at home, i want to do it in the gym so i will tomorrow. I wrote all the days and times down so this shouldnt happen again. It was bi's today too, the funnest workout.

diet was 100%

i had some cucumbers tonight in place of salad/broccoli....there was a half of one in the fridge so i was like what the hell and chopped it up and ate it. I also put some fat free ranch on it and damn it was good, i actually feel guilty right now it was so good.....cucumber is alright isnt it?

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 56

drilled bi's today, those incline curls are killer.

diet was 100%

bobo, did u get the payment for the extension?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, just saw it.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
8 week results

-start-

weight- 222
waist- 40''
arms- 15 3/4''
upper legs- 28''

8th week

weight- 218.2
waist- >38 3/4 '' HA!
arms- 16 1/4'' HA!
legs- 27''

****, not bad at all considering the holidays were laced through this 8 weeks....plus the positive LBM gain.

i cant wait to see what the next 20 or so weeks has in store for me.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 57

i gained a pound from last week, but waist still shrinking.

chest today, one of the better ones ive had....even though the gym was absolutley PACKED.

my db bench is way up....like 15 lbs up.....the 70's felt like those little jogging weights.....i was a happy camper....70's arent alot of weight but TUT does that :)

diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 59

im an idiot....i took advantage of my day off from lifting, i got home ate a meal and slept....bad thing is is that i slept for close to 5 hours......felt really good though.

diet was all over the place today due to my little incident, still got all if not most of the food in.......

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 60

Tri's tonight, great workout.

Diet was 100%

besides that, i have a very weird pain in my calves....i know they should be sore but they kinda hurt, when i first get up after sitting or resting for a while, i walk like a goof, almost as bad as leg day. This is a painful sore.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give them a week off. Do NOT exercise them if there is pain.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 61

Leg day was awesome!!! i made a gigantic jump in squat weight again....i have prolly always been able to do this weight just never tried, then again maybe not.

diet was 100% today

bad news is i have to go to a wedding far away all day tomorrow and ill be coming back sunday sometime.....my diet will be a little off tomorrow as i cant bring my food there..... I am NOT going to have any cake or anything, no cheat for me, ill try to stick to chicken and salad and that type of thing.

I plan on waking up early tomorrow to do bi's so i will get a good 2-3 meals in before i leave.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bobos-training-forum/35780-dantmans-cutting-log-starting-11-13-05-a-5.html#

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
here is a pre update just incase my diet gets skewed a little from the wedding, again im not going to cheat but my diet will be off a little, who knows.

weight- 217.2 ( - lb)

waist- 38 1/2 ( movin on down!)

i decided to follow an off day diet today( because its easier and less food) and just do cardio.

i figure if i go ahead and eat my fish before i leave then i will be able to pull it off....because all i have after that is simple stuff.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 62

(yesterday)

well, diet absoluley sucked......got 2 good meals in and pratically starved the rest of the day......no good food anywhere. I did have some salad at the wedding but thats it, the chicken was fried and there was nothing else, i was pretty pissed off but i knew i couldnt just not eat so went it was all over i ate some junk food....not a good day for dieting at all, ill better prepare in the future.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 63

Headed back home around afternoon, went to crackerbarrel for breakfast and did the best i could diet wise.

i had

Whole wheat french toast( no butter)
3 cups skim
2 scrambled eggs
2 turkey sausage patties

see, it wasnt terribly bad, diet was on track the rest of the day though.

Same goes for training.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 64

ah, well the weekend screwed me over, i weighed 219. If it wasnt for the weekend i would have broke 217 easy. I only gained water
though so no biggie, waist has shrunk 1/4 inch this week which is always good.

something awesome happened today....i was at the doctor getting an ingrown toenail remove( i hate these) and when they went to take my BP, the hot nurse said she had to get a bigger cuff because the adult size was to small, she squeezed my arm and said it was awesome. How badass is that! But my BP was a little high and that worried me a little because it was below normal last time i checked....could it have been nervousness? i mean i was about to get a big ass needle in my foot. I felt like **** during the surgery and almost puked and didnt know if i was going to be able to make it to the gym....i felt better after a while and had a great chest day.

diet has been and will be 100% today.

anyone know if antibiotics are okay to take? i have to take them and will they hinder anything? How bout painkillers(lortab)?

also, anyone know how to get rid of stretch marks? I swear i have gotten more scince i started cutting, especially on the inside of my arms, they are terrible, i have them on my lats, shoulders, arms, little on the chest, legs, and even a smidge on the love hanldes.....i would really like to get rid of them. I asked my doc if retinA would work and he said no.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 65

nauseas
headache
blurred vision
dizzy
tired
etc.

what a day.......i took the day off from school and everything, i felt like complete **** ALL DAY even right now. I am not getting sick or anything but i dont know what it is. My mom refused that i go to the gym today when i was actually feeling alright to workout, so damnit again i have to switch days and hit back tomorrow.....i followed an off day diet and did about 20 or so mins of cardio until the puonding headaches became to unbearable....i plan on doing cardio after my workout tomorrow to make up for that. It was even hard to get all the meals in today....i gagged on my favorite damn foods on the menu...i have no clue whats going on.....i RARELY get sick, maybe once every 5 years or so.

hopefully its just a bland day like that. Only time will tell. This is NOT going to screw my week up, i refuse.

BED

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
theres a thread in the OTC section of the board about stretch marks. Palmers cocoa butter and retinA 1% should do the trick. I just started using it and some lotion containing caprylic acid, though it's only been 3-4 days so I havn't noticed anything yet. I got some deep marks on my shoulders and lighter ones on parts of my arms and stomach. You can get the ingredients of RetinA from IBE, it's teh exact same except it comes in a tub and not a squeeze tube(I used to have a perscription for it for acne) and it's like half the price!

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey King, could you elaborate a bit more about how to use that retinA? You say ingredients, do you need other things than the Isotretinoin?

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 66

sweet, i felt fine today, got back day done....rest of yesterdays cardio done so everything is back to normal.

Diet was 100%

any of u ever tried ostritch, or buffalo meat? it taste really damn good and supposedly has less fat then chicken? Just think how awesome of a subsitute that would be sometimes....another thing that came to mind was turkey jerky, 0.5 fat 13 protein 3 carbs per serving, not bad eh? Dont get me wrong i like my chicken and dont want to switch, its just something that came to mind and wanted to see what the pros thought.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey King, could you elaborate a bit more about how to use that retinA? You say ingredients, do you need other things than the Isotretinoin?
check out the thread in the OTC Drugs section. When I say ingredients, i'm really saying in a very poor way that they sell their own version of RetinA :) it is identical

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 66

sweet, i felt fine today, got back day done....rest of yesterdays cardio done so everything is back to normal.

Diet was 100%

any of u ever tried ostritch, or buffalo meat? it taste really damn good and supposedly has less fat then chicken? Just think how awesome of a subsitute that would be sometimes....another thing that came to mind was turkey jerky, 0.5 fat 13 protein 3 carbs per serving, not bad eh? Dont get me wrong i like my chicken and dont want to switch, its just something that came to mind and wanted to see what the pros thought.

Nothing wrong with any of those substitutions. The creativity is left up to you. If you can find good replacements, GO FOR IT!

gten79

Awards
While we are on the subject Bobo, how do you feel about venison? A buddy of mine has tons of it and can get me some lean cuts. I was thinking of utilizing it especially when it came time for bulking to pack on some serious mass. Since the benefits of red meat go beyond its high protein count. And ultimately provides benefits that other high protein foods don't have.

Would you happen to know if venison is high in iron, B12, and zinc like other red meats?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Venison is just fine. Just don't go overboard on it. I tihnk its actually higher on those but I have to check.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with any of those substitutions. The creativity is left up to you. If you can find good replacements, GO FOR IT!
HOLY ****!

my world just got a whole lot better.

so, u think maybe i could subsitute bagels with bagel bites? :)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 67

Hit tri's today, kool workout as always...i actually had a hard time ''feeling it'' for a few minutes at the begining but that subsided....quickly.

Diet was 100%

now, i gottta go grocery shopping for some ostritch! and bison!
meh, actually chicken is completley fine but i like a little variety.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i got some turkey jerky last year, I think it was walmart brand and it was horrible, tasted like straight salt!
They do have Hormel Turkey Pepperonni slices though which are really good and I think should work as a snack if you get hungry between meals. I don't have any so I can't look at the nutritional facts but I think it was something like a serving is 30g, 70 cal, 9g protein, 3.5g fat, 1g carbs

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
yeah i use to eat that all the time, it was really good.....fat is too high though.

but, u must of got a sucky brand turkey jerkey, cause the one i tried is great.....u can also try deer jerkey, ostrich jerkey, buffalo jerkey, ect ec

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea what brand it was, i will tell u that i have tried Orberto and it was good, but, u like BEEF jerkey? same fat protein and carb ratio as turkey jerkey.....looked on the back of a kroger bag and it says 0.5 fat per serving.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 68

Legs!

i wish they were as easy as the diet.

diet was 100%

there anything wrong with all natural peanut butter in place of flax?

i could eat that like ice cream.......i love the stuff.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was it you that said you could make cinnamon rolls? If it's not a highly kept secret, could you PLEASE share it with me!?!

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Was it you that said you could make cinnamon rolls? If it's not a highly kept secret, could you PLEASE share it with me!?!
I Cant Believe Its Not Butter spray, cinnamon and Splenda mix, grill in pan.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
yes, make the bagel the french toast way, but for the icicng here it is...

it only works when u have protein powder in your meal, i used gourmet vanilla dymatize, and u have dymatize so it should be delicious....here goes.

1 scoop proetin
tablespoon skim or water

dash of cinnamon( not needed)
splenda ( not needed)

mix until very smooth and thick...add more liquid as needed but DON'T overdo it......put in fridge for hour or two and when ur ready to eat, pour it on bagel, or just dip it.

sooooooooooo good