Damage control

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably going to double post but legs maki g a little progress, bigger and leaner but still not good. Lot of inner thig
So I actually started doing pretty much that, moderate carbs and calories on my push and pull day, then high carb high calorie on rest day 1, it's kinda loading up because my next day is legs, this day carbs post workout and at dinner and back to moderate calories. Next day rest and pretty much no carbs low calories, or arms on this day same food but will have carbs post workout.

Typical week looks like
Push pull rest legs arms rest repeat.

Or push pull rest legs rest repeat.

So low calorie day is 2000-2200
Moderate calories day 2800-3000
High calorie day is 3500+

I know it sounds complicated but it's not, it gives me lots of carbs most days and plenty of food, and a day to drop out carbs and lower calorie to keep insulin sensitivity up.

As far as carderine. I dont really get much endurance out of it. But I will be using it soon for its insulin sensitivity effects. And general health benefits. I usually use it on high card diets and on orals
Nah, it’s not confusing! Seems like you have your diet pretty dialed in. Just some minor tweaks depending on your goals.

Cardarine is also good for the lipids.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nah, it’s not confusing! Seems like you have your diet pretty dialed in. Just some minor tweaks depending on your goals.

Cardarine is also good for the lipids.
Still working on the diet, trying to find balance between clean enough to recomp and enough food for fuel without causing fat gain. I do notice that even on high carb days I can't keep a pump for more then 20-30min post workout. I thought being leaner would help me get more pumped but it only seems to be my veins stay pumped looking but muscles deflate pretty fast post training

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just alternate the dish soap with salicylic acid body wash every couple days and use a astringent from time to time. It's really been a game changer. My shoulder acne has improved by about 90%, I got some scars tho :( gotta tan those out. If anyone remembers that picture I posted of my shoulder at its worst, you can see the massive improvement now. I've been taking pics to track how it works
Having you tried using Hibiclens/Chlorhexidine to wash with? It's an antiseptic wash medical professionals use all the time for surgeries, and it's fantastic for general skin cleaning. A lot of people have success with using it for their acne. I use it from time to time, and it's relatively gentle on skin for how powerful it is.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Having you tried using Hibiclens/Chlorhexidine to wash with? It's an antiseptic wash medical professionals use all the time for surgeries, and it's fantastic for general skin cleaning. A lot of people have success with using it for their acne. I use it from time to time, and it's relatively gentle on skin for how powerful it is.
I've never heard of it but I will look into it

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still working on the diet, trying to find balance between clean enough to recomp and enough food for fuel without causing fat gain. I do notice that even on high carb days I can't keep a pump for more then 20-30min post workout. I thought being leaner would help me get more pumped but it only seems to be my veins stay pumped looking but muscles deflate pretty fast post training
High carbs, extra sodium and lots of water for some pumps on high carb day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
High carbs, extra sodium and lots of water for some pumps on high carb day.
1.5gallons per day, I add salt to most of my cooking, probably higher then needed sodium intake to be honest. It's weird. I get a great pump in the gym for most body parts. But it disappears quickly, much faster then I'm use to. Honestly it could be in my head too, I'm smaller then I use to be, I'm in much better shape and look fine with my shirt off but I dont look nearly as big in clothes and maybe it's that. Mild body dysmorphia lol.

In the big scheme of things it's not important. I just need to keep beating the log book and not fall down the fastfood rabbit hole and il be fine

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1.5gallons per day, I add salt to most of my cooking, probably higher then needed sodium intake to be honest. It's weird. I get a great pump in the gym for most body parts. But it disappears quickly, much faster then I'm use to. Honestly it could be in my head too, I'm smaller then I use to be, I'm in much better shape and look fine with my shirt off but I dont look nearly as big in clothes and maybe it's that. Mild body dysmorphia lol.

In the big scheme of things it's not important. I just need to keep beating the log book and not fall down the fastfood rabbit hole and il be fine
You definitely look better overall in your recent pic. What you have been doing is leading to great aesthetics. Do not get wrapped up in the scale, and do not go down the fast food path. It’s a great way to gain weight that’s mainly bodyfat if you have to, and that’s about it beyond cheat meals.

Pump will be less on regular TRT than on blast don’t forget. All that eq and everything is totally cleared out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You definitely look better overall in your recent pic. What you have been doing is leading to great aesthetics. Do not get wrapped up in the scale, and do not go down the fast food path. It’s a great way to gain weight that’s mainly bodyfat if you have to, and that’s about it beyond cheat meals.

Pump will be less on regular TRT than on blast don’t forget. All that eq and everything is totally cleared out.
That's also a very good point, I was on eq and eating massive amounts of sodium a few months back. That's probably why I felt pumped all day.

Ya fast food/junk food is my weakness, I typically eat very well, but when I eat junk it turns into a all day thing. So if I do eat it, it will be only on the high carb day before legs. No cheats on any other days

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What's up guys, my insurance is out right now and I wasn't smart enough to get state insurance when the covid crap happened. I'm trying to get it now but in case I can't, who's recently got bloodwork done privately on there own? It's been a while and I can't remember exactly what the process is. I got a quest diagnostics down the street from my house, I think I gotta just make a appointment and then get the female hormone panel? I feel like the male panel didn't give enough info if I remember correctly.

Looking for test, free test, e2, cholesterol and triglycerides, hematocrit rbc, liver all the general health markers. Can I just bring a old bloodwork and say test for all this?

I like this place for labs. I would also check free test and shbg....for TRT purposes, the free test is what you should be concerned with...being at a 750 total doesn't mean anything if it is all bound up...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
And I can usually find some good coupons for ulta labs online if i search

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Question. My acne is like 99% gone, I haven't even been paying attention to it as of lately so I'm assuming all the hormonal fluctuations are done. I had a little gyno scare a while back if y'all remember and the lumpy stuff is gone too. Has been for a while. But my effin nips are still puffy like 75% of the time. If I touch them or it's cold like in a room with ac they shrink right back to normal size. Any1 find this strange? Sorry for the weird topic but I can't figure it out.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They’re just going to be like that. It’s tissue growth.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They’re just going to be like that. It’s tissue growth.
What tissue tho? There's no lumps and if there cold everything feels and looks 100% normal. Tissue wouldn't just shrink in a matter of seconds like this does. It's like swelling and shrinking. Tissue would be a substance. Muscle is tissue, fat is tissue, what is this? There's no glandular growth that I can feel. Am I missing something?

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You look normal from your most recent picture. It might be transient, and will go away eventually. Puffy nipples can happen with fluctuating hormones, so if you keep everything within ideals ranges for a while and no lumps develop, they might flatten down.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you drawing with the same Slin needle you’re pinning with? I haven’t seen twist-off insulin syringes/needles and assumed people had to backload them by removing the plunger and squirting the oil in from a drawing syringe (which isn’t exactly sterile).
I started doing this if i only draw from a single vial.
You can notice even after a single poke it can get a tiny bit dull. I tried after poking 2 vials and i had to really push it into the thigh hahaha.

but if i mix then i use a separate needle.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What tissue tho? There's no lumps and if there cold everything feels and looks 100% normal. Tissue wouldn't just shrink in a matter of seconds like this does. It's like swelling and shrinking. Tissue would be a substance. Muscle is tissue, fat is tissue, what is this? There's no glandular growth that I can feel. Am I missing something?
Just save up for some lipo suction....get those boobies nice and tight

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just save up for some lipo suction....get those boobies nice and tight
You guys are missing what I'm saying, there's no man boobs, no gyno tissue or lumps that are visible or I can feel.

There's just a puffiness to the nipple itself. It comes and goes randomly throughout the day. Today I haven't noticed it once yet, but tomorrow it could be puffy all day. Dont make sense to me

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sounds like transient prolactin issues.. inhibit -p time!
Thats what i do when i dont want to have a dead piece of meat hanging between my legs.

I stop mk677, take 2 caps of inhibit p the next day and the day later i am pretty much back to normal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sounds like transient prolactin issues.. inhibit -p time!
I definitely think its prolactin related, but I tried using a micro dose of prami combined with 300 b6 and it dosen't seem to make any difference

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats what i do when i dont want to have a dead piece of meat hanging between my legs.

I stop mk677, take 2 caps of inhibit p the next day and the day later i am pretty much back to normal.
No negative sexual sides either. Everything seems 100% normal other then the on and off puffiness and I do feel like my energy levels are lower then normal. This month I plan on never exceeding 5 workouts per week total to see if I'm just burnt out with the energy thing

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No negative sexual sides either. Everything seems 100% normal other then the on and off puffiness and I do feel like my energy levels are lower then normal. This month I plan on never exceeding 5 workouts per week total to see if I'm just burnt out with the energy thing
to me it seems like its just starting to build up. keep on the protocol the rest of the weekend and see how u feel come monday... btw dont take the prami and assess how you feel... take it and make your notes the following day.

once the prolactin builds up enough in my system i get the full puffy nips on the daily.. so i think your ahead of this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This isn’t rocket science. You ran a 19nor and it created a bit of prolactin-sensitive tissue under the nips. Not glands, it’s very soft fatty tissue. And even proper gyno will shrink up to the touch immediately or when cooled and puff/relax when warmer. This is pretty much universal knowledge on the subject. If you play with your wife’s nipples, they’ll harden up temporarily. So will a man’s.

It’s not a big deal, provided you keep things balanced. I don’t know if it’s prolactin or estrogen related as both lowering prolactin directly and exemestane seem to help me if I am like this in the past, but it doesn’t exactly matter.

More than half the guys on this forum have this from cycles or even puberty and don’t even realize it. It’s fairly common in men. Just take a look at the public pool/beach/swimming hole some time. Most guys don’t have totally flat pecs, especially guys using gear when they aren’t contest lean and blasted with Nolva and AI to shrink everything down for the stage & look dry as possible.

Take some inhibit p and stop worrying about it if there’s no pain and it’s not getting worse.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This isn’t rocket science. You ran a 19nor and it created a bit of prolactin-sensitive tissue under the nips. Not glands, it’s very soft fatty tissue. And even proper gyno will shrink up to the touch immediately or when cooled and puff/relax when warmer. This is pretty much universal knowledge on the subject. If you play with your wife’s nipples, they’ll harden up temporarily. So will a man’s.

It’s not a big deal, provided you keep things balanced. I don’t know if it’s prolactin or estrogen related as both lowering prolactin directly and exemestane seem to help me if I am like this in the past, but it doesn’t exactly matter.

More than half the guys on this forum have this from cycles or even puberty and don’t even realize it. It’s fairly common in men. Just take a look at the public pool/beach/swimming hole some time. Most guys don’t have totally flat pecs, especially guys using gear when they aren’t contest lean and blasted with Nolva and AI to shrink everything down for the stage & look dry as possible.

Take some inhibit p and stop worrying about it if there’s no pain and it’s not getting worse.
I noticed how everything is tighter with mast in the mix. So even though i said i will run 250-300 test and 100 tren my next cycle, i think i am going to keep test a bit lower, 175-200 and add in 150 mast

I noticed especially around the chest area how i am tighter, but also muscles have a better pop, similar to the tren pop, but at the same time different, a bit more "gravely" look.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17
Supplements 12