manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Exact same. I never read more about it because I wasn’t lifting then. Just helped some, probably as much as B5 lol.

I think it can increase sensitivity to sunlight; google sides/interactions homie
You think I should keep up with the B5 then, or just give the antibiotics a run by themselves?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You think I should keep up with the B5 then, or just give the antibiotics a run by themselves?
I’m no doctor. I just don’t think the doxy helped that much. This was well over a decade ago mind you. I do know the B5 helps me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unless there's a interaction between the 2 then I dont see any reason not to take the b5

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Dude I didn't realize doxy needed to be taken for several weeks (up to 12 weeks) to see improvement. I was thinking like a 10 day course. I dont like the idea of being on an anti biotic that long.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude I didn't realize doxy needed to be taken for several weeks (up to 12 weeks) to see improvement. I was thinking like a 10 day course. I dont like the idea of being on an anti biotic that long.
If its going to work for you, you will know within 2-3 weeks. Its definitely not something you wanna take for months tho, no antibioticis. I'd give it a month. You can also tell your dermatologist you dont want to be on a antibiotic that long and ask for something else. they will probably prescribe something with benzyl alcohol which also doesn't help me lol. For any reason if you get accutane, dont take full doses, microdose it to avoid the sides.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, if you drink alcohol on antibioticis they are a lot less effective, just wanted to throw that out there

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Where u at @Smont? U back on a bulk?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Where u at @Smont? U back on a bulk?
No not doing anything particular. About 150mg test, Eating at maintenance for 200lbs. Doing more full body type workouts and trying to get rid of some fatty gyno feeling tissue under my nips. Il be just doing this type stuff for the next 3 months or so. In the meantime trying to figure out how to run a future cycle that wont aggravate gyno. Probably gonna be trt test, 300eq, 300npp and a dht oral for the winter. Or nothing if the lumps dont shrink. Not visible buy I feel them

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No not doing anything particular. About 150mg test, Eating at maintenance for 200lbs. Doing more full body type workouts and trying to get rid of some fatty gyno feeling tissue under my nips. Il be just doing this type stuff for the next 3 months or so. In the meantime trying to figure out how to run a future cycle that wont aggravate gyno. Probably gonna be trt test, 300eq, 300npp and a dht oral for the winter. Or nothing if the lumps dont shrink. Not visible buy I feel them
I’ve been finding that 19nors just aggravate my gyno immediately. I actually think I’m gonna run stenbolone for my next run. DHT that sounds really promising to me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
get on that ralox ?
Yes, ralox, exem and prami. I started it after I felt the lumps. It put a halt to it growing but hasn't regressed. It's been a little over a week since I dropped to trt so I'm sure there's still stuff in my system. After another week il should probably drop the prami and exem I would assume? Let the ralox run its course. If nothing seems to get better by then I can kill my estrogen with some letro/nolva and see what happens. Dont want it to come to that tho.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve been finding that 19nors just aggravate my gyno immediately. I actually think I’m gonna run stenbolone for my next run. DHT that sounds really promising to me
Same here, in the future I may give npp a try with low test and prami from the start. If that goes sideways, il be stuck with low test, eq and dht derivatives. Or cough up the cash to get my boobjob.

One thing I noticed and I dont like basing a product effectiveness on negative sides, but even on .5mg prami I didn't get any negative sides, I dont get tired or increased sperm production either. Its maresesrch so I wouldn't think i need to question quality. But I'm tempted to take 1mg just to see if it makes me sick, at least then il know I'm not wasting my time

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So my back is starting to clear up...im currently taking:

2 grams of vitamin B5
1 gram of L- Carnitine
Zinc 50mg
Vitamin A 2400mcg
Vitamin C

And washing with a Benzoyl peroxide wash

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Oh and limiting my booze intake

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good to hear, mine just stays the same for the most part. Fuckin annoying.

On another note, i took a mg of prami, 1/2 morning, 1/2 night. No negative sides but woke up today and out of nowhere my nips are normal size, less tender and the tissue feels smaller. Now I know that the extra dose didn't do that and it's the accumulative effects of what I've been doing but it was a huge relief to notice it.

I'm not going to keep taking that much prami I just wanted to see what happens lol. Hoping everything is back to normal. Strength has leveled out and I'm back to these numbers and will have to build from here.

Flat bench 285x6 320x1 I had a rep in the tank.

Seated Shoulder press 205x5

Sldl 275x6 could do more but grip have out

Squat 315x6 350x3 knees felt weird so I didn't try more

Hammer curl 50x6

Cable pressdown the stack for 6 reps

Chins with a 45lb plate x 5

Haven't started deadlifts again but will tomorrow.

I'm not terribly disappointed with those numbers given I had weeks with injuries then lost 22lbs.

Weight held steady at 200lbs and I'm going to basically try to recomp or increase strength from here out without gaining any weight or minimal weight gain.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I take back what I said about the acne being the same, I was sweating all day and had lotion on. Idk if it irritates my skin or what but I just changed and my right shoulder is the absolute worst I've ever seen it, holy hell

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dont know why they decided to start growing when I cut calories but I'm not complaining except for the oily cystic mess

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
That's how my back was....it does suck balls. But your arms are looking legit...probabky seeing the growth from those 50lb Hammer Curks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's how my back was....it does suck balls. But your arms are looking legit...probabky seeing the growth from those 50lb Hammer Curks
Ouch, these are pretty tender right now, I wouldn't want them on my back. Had one almost cripple me squatting, was half way down and the bar slid back like a 1/4 inch and hit a big cyst. Luckily I only occasionally get back ones. These are pretty gross tho. I definitely will not be wearing a tank top in public or the gym for a few days

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those seem like estrogenic acne to me, i get those from clomid.

Stuff like masteron...thousand tiny dots.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Those seem like estrogenic acne to me, i get those from clomid.

Stuff like masteron...thousand tiny dots.
Well I was on Masterson not too long ago. But not much test, and some dienolone. So it should not be estrogen. The past 2 weeks I've been taking a ai, ralox and prami too. I pretty much my whole life get a mix of the little and big ones. But this is like x10 right now. Something irritated it or whatever cus it wasn't like this yesterday

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ouch, these are pretty tender right now, I wouldn't want them on my back. Had one almost cripple me squatting, was half way down and the bar slid back like a 1/4 inch and hit a big cyst. Luckily I only occasionally get back ones. These are pretty gross tho. I definitely will not be wearing a tank top in public or the gym for a few days
I'm gonna have some scars for sure on my back. My buddy is a tattoo artist so ill probably just get blasted one day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get that deep cystic acne when I dose epiandro above 900. but I think there is one for everybody.. is that where you applied the dien? maybe a topical did it to ya..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get that deep cystic acne when I dose epiandro above 900. but I think there is one for everybody.. is that where you applied the dien? maybe a topical did it to ya..
No, I applied most of the dien to my inner thighs because it made my chest break out lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It looks much better today, still bad but a lot of it dried up. So it's not oily looking and only 1 looks popable

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
maybe its the dien itself. you will know the next time if it reoccurs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
maybe its the dien itself. you will know the next time if it reoccurs
Well, I'm right at the point where everything should be cleared or damn close, but test is in me at 150. So hoping it can't get worse. I've been looking for accutane, I wanna try micro dosing it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's crazy how much I've changed in the past 5 years.

On my late twenties I got zero sides other then minor acne. Now at 35 I get terrible acne, estrogen sides and dont grow nearly as well but get fat easier

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's crazy how much I've changed in the past 5 years.

On my late twenties I got zero sides other then minor acne. Now at 35 I get terrible acne, estrogen sides and dont grow nearly as well but get fat easier
CHURCH

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

this how I look after shutdown. I have zero motivation to do anything more than eat fried chicken and read info panels on the supps I used to like.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
View attachment 195362
this how I look after shutdown. I have zero motivation to do anything more than eat fried chicken and read info panels on the supps I used to like.
It's crazy howhe looks in those pictures vs the next show he did, how do you transform like that n a matter of months I would love to know

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know, his genetics are the top .01% but it looks like he dropped 50lbs of fat while putting on 20lbs of muscle. Its unfathomable to me lol
Well on his side he is from Krypton lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is how a lot of the old timers did it man..
as far as how they loose it, extreme dedication to diet and training. and lets be honest, these guys live in the gym whether they will admit it or not. Ronnie used to do 2 hrs of cardio per day in prep. that's on top of his weight training.
that kind of protocol leaves most people second guessing their path in life.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
this is how a lot of the old timers did it man..
as far as how they loose it, extreme dedication to diet and training. and lets be honest, these guys live in the gym whether they will admit it or not. Ronnie used to do 2 hrs of cardio per day in prep. that's on top of his weight training.
that kind of protocol leaves most people second guessing their path in life.
Well, I've never trained 6 days a week while doing 2 hours of cardio per day and sticking to a flawless diet, maybe I should stop bitching and try it. I can't imagine what my life would be like for those months. Gym work gym sleep

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
on a positive note... if you started now from were you stand... its should be doable in 8-12 weeks. I usually give myself 20-24 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
on a positive note... if you started now from were you stand... its should be doable in 8-12 weeks. I usually give myself 20-24 weeks
You know, I got nothing better to do.
If anyone has a website or something where I can look at some real bodybuilding diets I'd like to take a look. I got a real busy work week this week but I can spend the reworking my routine and cardio plans and finding a bro diet. Il give it a go for 30 days and evaluate from there. I was just going to coast for a while and work on strength but I like challenging ideas.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I've never trained 6 days a week while doing 2 hours of cardio per day and sticking to a flawless diet, maybe I should stop bitching and try it. I can't imagine what my life would be like for those months. Gym work gym sleep
I can tell you it's not fun when I used to be in fight camp. We had intense cardio in addition to strength and conditioning. There is no hiit harder that sparring or grappling with a live partner

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can tell you it's not fun when I used to be in fight camp. We had intense cardio in addition to strength and conditioning. There is no hiit harder that sparring or grappling with a live partner
Oh I know, it's been a while but I've had 3 boxing matches, 2 mma fights and well over 1000 wrestling matches. But I never followed a strict diet. I can put in the physical work, but the diet is what's gonna kill me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@mixedup my mma fights was at the Avalon in Boston under mass destruction. I dont even think the league still exists. It's been 16 years since my last fight but I hit the boxing gym now and then to hit the bags and stuff

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know, I got nothing better to do.
If anyone has a website or something where I can look at some real bodybuilding diets I'd like to take a look. I got a real busy work week this week but I can spend the reworking my routine and cardio plans and finding a bro diet. Il give it a go for 30 days and evaluate from there. I was just going to coast for a while and work on strength but I like challenging ideas.
So if your OK with Keto: Hands Down the very best is BODY OPUS. its hard to follow and you will require a sleepy weekend
and rearranging the way you do everything.. on the plus side again,,, you wont need to do 2 hrs of cardio

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So if your OK with Keto: Hands Down the very best is BODY OPUS. its hard to follow and you will require a sleepy weekend
and rearranging the way you do everything.. on the plus side again,,, you wont need to do 2 hrs of cardio
Me no keto lol

If I can diet down to single digits il entertain keto but I work manual labor and that plus 6 days in the gym wont go over well on keto for me

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a lot of details that will be outdated supplement wise= not because they don't work but rather there has been many improvements and discoveries that can support this diet. that said. hands down this one delivers with out doing the 2 hrs cardio every day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me no keto lol

If I can diet down to single digits il entertain keto but I work manual labor and that plus 6 days in the gym wont go over well on keto for me
there is the ISO diet in the front of the same book read the whole thing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
a lot of details that will be outdated supplement wise= not because they don't work but rather there has been many improvements and discoveries that can support this diet. that said. hands down this one delivers with out doing the 2 hrs cardio every day.
I'm going to definitely look into it. But it's not where I'm going to start. When I do keto, I like to cut carbs gradually till I hit that keto zone

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BTW I meant to say CYCLIC KETO.. its totally unique in that it supports muscle mass and you get to basically eat like a champ all weekend.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17
Supplements 12