Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damage control check,

Not too bad for a 3 day break. I did keep all my meals to protein only or protein and fat other then the 1 meal a day we went out to eat.

So my days looked like

Ham, bacon, eggs
Protein powder and water
Philly cheese steak
Sausage and vegetables

Day 2 was the same but I had Chipotle instead of the cheese steak.

Day 3 same deal but a grinder instead of Chipotle.

Back to business.... Planet fitness in my town has reopen yesterday and my cuz said you only gotta wear a mask to the desk and locker room so I may go workout with him there tonight. It will be a nice change of pace from the basement and I would not mind switching up some exercises. I haven't used any machines in months and Im going to start doing 3 workouts at home and 3 with him at pf. I never thought I'd say this but after being stuck in my basement I'm actually excited to go to a pf and workout around some other ppl.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damage control check,

Not too bad for a 3 day break. I did keep all my meals to protein only or protein and fat other then the 1 meal a day we went out to eat.

So my days looked like

Ham, bacon, eggs
Protein powder and water
Philly cheese steak
Sausage and vegetables

Day 2 was the same but I had Chipotle instead of the cheese steak.

Day 3 same deal but a grinder instead of Chipotle.

Back to business.... Planet fitness in my town has reopen yesterday and my cuz said you only gotta wear a mask to the desk and locker room so I may go workout with him there tonight. It will be a nice change of pace from the basement and I would not mind switching up some exercises. I haven't used any machines in months and Im going to start doing 3 workouts at home and 3 with him at pf. I never thought I'd say this but after being stuck in my basement I'm actually excited to go to a pf and workout around some other ppl.
That is the exact same issue i have. Even working out in a park makes me more motivated than at home.

Sth about the fact that there are other fellas also working out around you gives you more drive.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is the exact same issue i have. Even working out in a park makes me more motivated than at home.

Sth about the fact that there are other fellas also working out around you gives you more drive.
Absolutely, I'm willing to bet I'm at least 10 if not 15% stronger on every lift when there's other people around, I also tend to do more sets then I would if I was by myself at home

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember you talking about mk677 and how less is usually enough.

Currently taking 10mg pre bed and 5mg during the day between meals. Do you think i would lose on the effectiveness if i shifted that other way around? 5mg pre bed and 10mg during the day (at least 2 hours from meals on either side).

I was under impression that before bed is the best for the highest dose however i end up waking up about 1-2 hr later with almost an anxiety attack. Wont stop me from using it, just wondering whether the effect will be less if i used a higher dose during the day as i have no sides during the day. Prone to anxiety around bed time but overall mk makes me feel good throughout the day.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely, I'm willing to bet I'm at least 10 if not 15% stronger on every lift when there's other people around, I also tend to do more sets then I would if I was by myself at home
the fear of missing in front of a bunch of bros definitely adds strength 🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I remember you talking about mk677 and how less is usually enough.

Currently taking 10mg pre bed and 5mg during the day between meals. Do you think i would lose on the effectiveness if i shifted that other way around? 5mg pre bed and 10mg during the day (at least 2 hours from meals on either side).

I was under impression that before bed is the best for the highest dose however i end up waking up about 1-2 hr later with almost an anxiety attack. Wont stop me from using it, just wondering whether the effect will be less if i used a higher dose during the day as i have no sides during the day. Prone to anxiety around bed time but overall mk makes me feel good throughout the day.
I don't really know to be honest, I don't really get much of a difference pending on what time of day I dose it, every different way and dose I've used all seem to do the same thing. I've been taking it only pre workout on days with arm stuff lately, with intra carbs as a little experiment to see if I can mimic the gh/slin effects but it's to early to tell. Does give a good pump.

But all in all from what I've noticed, as long as you take enough to elevate igf levels it doesn't seem to matter if you take it 1 or 2x a day, EOD, or 5 on 2 off.

If your getting anxiety shortly after dosing then just pick whatever time of the day is easier for you to deal with an anxiety attack lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the fear of missing in front of a bunch of bros definitely adds strength 🤣
That's it, I'm also convinced the plates and dumbbells there are lighter then they say, the 40s at pf feel like my 35s and the 45lb plates feel lighter then my 45s

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any1 got some good tips for shoulder acne that are not prescription meds?

Mine is getting bad. I cut mast a few days ago as it's probably doing nothing other then increase my shoulder acne. Going to lower test to 150 too. I already use salicylic acid astringent and scrubs, benzoyl peroxide wash too. Not working. Sorry if I already said this, I feel like I brought this up already but can't remember and too lazy to look back through the thread

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Mine is getting bad. I cut mast a few days ago as it's probably doing nothing other then increase my shoulder acne. Going to lower test to 150 too. I already use salicylic acid astringent and scrubs, benzoyl peroxide wash too. Not working. Sorry if I already said this, I feel like I brought this up already but can't remember and too lazy to look back through the thread
I had an absolutely obnoxious break out when i introduced mast, my back and shoulders were completely covered in small point acne.

Unfortunately even tanning and swimming in the ocean did little. Took about 2 months to completely clear.

Btw that is what has always confused me. Some say take gh and secretagogues as far away from meals as possible to avoid insulin, others say gh with insulin gives insane results. Who the hell to believe???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I had an absolutely obnoxious break out when i introduced mast, my back and shoulders were completely covered in small point acne.

Unfortunately even tanning and swimming in the ocean did little. Took about 2 months to completely clear.
I got a bunch of tiny ones and a few big cystic looking ones. They come and go day to day, but overall it's the worst I've ever had it.

At least it's not on my face

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Cinnamon 500 mg 4x per day with meals helps a lot with acne.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cinnamon 500 mg 4x per day with meals helps a lot with acne.
I've used cinnamon, 1000mg with high carb meals for it's gda effects, didn't notice it doing anything for acne but I also wasn't looking for that so idk. Never heard of cinnamon helping acne. I also use quite a bit of real cinnamon every day in my coffees, shakes and oatmeal

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've used cinnamon, 1000mg with high carb meals for it's gda effects, didn't notice it doing anything for acne but I also wasn't looking for that so idk. Never heard of cinnamon helping acne. I also use quite a bit of real cinnamon every day in my coffees, shakes and oatmeal
I also use it with high carb meals aswell, I've heard from several people it helps with acne including @jrock645 I think, but I never really get acne myself.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also use it with high carb meals aswell, I've heard from several people it helps with acne including @jrock645 I think, but I never really get acne myself.
Yes, 500mg of cinnamon 4-6x’s a day will help with on cycle acne

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will give it a shot, but I highly doubt it will work for me. Natural remedies rarely do me any justice. Il keep my fingers crossed. I'm taking in 1/4tsp 3xday already in my food, I will add 3-4 500mg caps to that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bodyweight back on track, 199.0 this morning. I did all machine work last night.

Warm up sets not listed.

Smith bench- what looks like 295 for 3x3
Peck fly machine 160x4x10
Machine chest press-160x4x10
Pressdowns 65x4x12
Dip machine 205x2x20

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Scrubbing with a loofa and Dawn detergent will work better than any astringent. Definitely helps cut the oil down some.

B5 (pantothenic acid) 4-6g daily split over 3-4 doses, ideally with 500-1,000mg oral L-Carnitine for better transport. This is A LOT of pills but there are human studies showing it truly helps. And I have found it to.

Cinnamon is unproven, but it is antimicrobial and good for health so I use it too. Cheap and easy.

Tanning if you have the ability to helps dry the skin and hide it some.

Also wash your bedsheets very often, shower daily and after you sweat as soon as able, and change clothes often too. Dave Palumbo said he changed bedsheets daily on 3g test!

I have 200 mast in with my 400 test right now and I have lots of little zits. But I accept that as part of the price of competition.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just bought salicylic acid body wash today, going to give that a go with the loofa, maybe il try rotating between that and dawn. Tanning I can manage, I will be working outside a lot the next few weeks. Will look into b5/carnitine as well

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Dawn especially I recommend because anyone can do that and it’s just a few dollars and makes a big difference. You can do it too much even I’ve found if it’s dry like winter time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Dawn especially I recommend because anyone can do that and it’s just a few dollars and makes a big difference. You can do it too much even I’ve found if it’s dry like winter time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I never thought to try it, my father is 100% Italian and gave me some oily fluckin skin lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So this is random but I haven't done a delt injection since I think January, I did one last night and holy hell it's sore today. I literally felt nothing while taking the shot but today it feels like I got hit in the shoulder with a bat

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just bought salicylic acid body wash today, going to give that a go with the loofa, maybe il try rotating between that and dawn. Tanning I can manage, I will be working outside a lot the next few weeks. Will look into b5/carnitine as well
bro, I know you don’t like stuff up your butt but ozone therapy is a legit treatment for acne.....

#justsaying

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So this is random but I haven't done a delt injection since I think January, I did one last night and holy hell it's sore today. I literally felt nothing while taking the shot but today it feels like I got hit in the shoulder with a bat
That damn left dorsogluteal injection, cant keep the needle steady for the love of my life. Always ends up a bit sore.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That damn left dorsogluteal injection, cant keep the needle steady for the love of my life. Always ends up a bit sore.
I always find it funny trying to pin on clen, fucking shaking that much it get messy 🤣

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always find it funny trying to pin on clen, fucking shaking that much it get messy 🤣
Quads are for real the easiest group to pin. However, i dont like the small bolts of electricity running down my leg!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quads are for real the easiest group to pin. However, i dont like the small bolts of electricity running down my leg!
tbh I’ve never done quads as I’ve heard too many pip type stories on quads.

glutes have always treated me well (although In keeping with my previous comment, pinning today and decided to start the clen - shaking like a shitting dog already😂)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Quads I've tried, didn't have a problem the times I did but after hearing horror stories I stopped and never went back. Glutes have been my go to for a while, never get pip.... but my last 2 pins I had pip for 2-3 days. So I switched to delts Thursday, figured I'd microdose in delts EOD for a while but Thursday shot still hurts and today's is way worse. Hoping I just need to get use to it again.

Anyone try upper pecs?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way. Weight is steadily staying around 199 but my waist is continuing to get smaller. 34s are falling off my ass and my belts are on the last notch which is too big so I need new clothes and belts. My stomach is by no means ripped but it's flat and I have the upper 4 abs and ribs showing. I actually have a little loose skin in the lower abs area. Hoping it will get tight with time, it's not too bad. Just enough that I can notice. Even if it doesn't I can take care of that by putting some size back on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today's workout

Weighted chins 6repsx4
Wide pulldowns 180x6x4
Did 2 different seated row machines both for 10repsx4
Hammer curls 45sx6x3
Machine preacher curl 10repsx3

Might deadlift later today

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see that you like havier hammer curls. Those are my absolute favourite for biceps and forearm development.

I used to curl 55s (25kg) for 10 when i was 18 and 250lbs natty (but sloppy hahah). Sitted and resting my elbows on my inner leg.

For the triceps i would lay down on the bench and do skulkchrushers hammer style with dumbbells.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I see that you like havier hammer curls. Those are my absolute favourite for biceps and forearm development.

I used to curl 55s (25kg) for 10 when i was 18 and 250lbs natty (but sloppy hahah). Sitted and resting my elbows on my inner leg.

For the triceps i would lay down on the bench and do skulkchrushers hammer style with dumbbells.
Hammer curl is my favorite arm exercise, I was getting the 55s for 8 back in January. It's the only bicep exercise I can go heavy without elbow pain

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Back in the day when we were strong man... why is that day always in the past haha?

Btw i never had any issues. The only exercise that gave me joint pain were those tricep extensions and only when i was cutting.

edit: ok i lied, i focused on elbows in my mind. Barbell bench and barbell curls hurt my wrists. Hammer grip ftw.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Back in the day when we were strong man... why is that day always in the past haha?

Btw i never had any issues. The only exercise that gave me joint pain were those tricep extensions and only when i was cutting.
Il be back at those 55s soon. I just haven't had any dumbells over 35 in a while and Im down about 21lbs in bw. New goal, match all my best lifts at this lighter bodyweight!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

edit: ok i lied, i focused on elbows in my mind. Barbell bench and barbell curls hurt my wrists. Hammer grip ftw.
Don’t grow older, grow stronger.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nevermind ive seen him plenty of times, just didn't know that was his name lol

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there any way to avoid this? I tried quads years ago but gave up for this reason

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any way to avoid this? I tried quads years ago but gave up for this reason
Some say you can get an infection even with clean gear.

I personally dont buy that, i either brew my own or if i use ugl i will run it through 0.22um filter.

I pinned quads plenty of times and aside from hitting a nerve never had any issues, redness, itching, nothing. From my experience PIP is no worse than glutes (non existent with my homebrew anyway).

But then again, i never pinned more than 1ml at a time and now especially and going in the future i am/will be pinning even smaller amounts.

Reactions: UNX

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I saw dips being mentioned. I did them again (resisted with bands) today after a long time and it reminded me why i stopped doing them.

I strained a muscle or a tendon in my sternum and it kinda hurts to cough or flex my chest now (happened to me before, always the damn dips).

I will stick to band resisted pushups, hammer grip on handles. Its crazy how difficult you can make them, you can easily add 100-200 lb resistance using bands.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I saw dips being mentioned. I did them again (resisted with bands) today after a long time and it reminded me why i stopped doing them.

I strained a muscle or a tendon in my sternum and it kinda hurts to cough or flex my chest now (happened to me before, always the damn dips).

I will stick to band resisted pushups, hammer grip on handles. Its crazy how difficult you can make them, you can easily add 100-200 lb resistance using bands.
Machine dips, it's a chair your strapped into and 2 handle you push down on with a stack of weights

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Machine dips, it's a chair your strapped into and 2 handle you push down on with a stack of weights
Funny thing is how awful real dips treat me and how awesome the seated machine dip is - all tricep blasting, easy on joints. Love the machine, although I haven’t done it in years. I actually forgot about them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Funny thing is how awful real dips treat me and how awesome the seated machine dip is - all tricep blasting, easy on joints. Love the machine, although I haven’t done it in years. I actually forgot about them.
You don't see them too often, this one is kinda shitty, you gotta get yourself in the right position. The old school ones are awesome tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Happy father's day, it's also my son's birthday so I got a busy day.

14 planned days left in this mini cut

Bw 198.9

Overweight father pics of the day

I've lost 2.75in off my waist. I wish these bottom abs would magically appear but for being less then a month and how fat I was a few weeks ago, I cannot complain
IMG_20200621_065642~2.jpeg
1592735723975~2.jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17
Supplements 12