Damage Control for Alcohol

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow is my alma mater's homecoming.
Tomorrow I will be getting hammered, for the first time in maybe 4 months.

Anything I can do to blunt effects of the alcohol?

Along with the basic GTE, vitamins, fish oil, etc
what I have sitting around is some AI, herbal test booster, cissus, bacopa, and leviathan.

What do you guys think?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I dont see why you want to "blunt" the effects of alcohol...whats the reason for drinking it anyway? I drink maybe once every othermonth within control 2-3 drinks.
No matter what damage will be done, but. it's too latye for long term protection(i used to use Milk thistle regularly, no hangover.)
So, get Milk thistle, i know there is an amino that hinders the effects...:think:

And just make sure you force yourself to eat the next day.

or jsut....dont drink? maybe 2-3? thats just me though.
good luck, bee safe man.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Thank you twitch. Your looking jacked buddy.

I apologize for the lack of clarity.

I meant blunt the negative effects of drinking, the catabolic response, cortisol release, massive drop in test, liver damage, etc.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

I meant blunt the negative effects of drinking, the catabolic response, cortisol release, massive drop in test, liver damage, etc.
Thanks bro
Really one day even if modewrate drinking occurs should not hurt. Take some BCAAs, milk thistle prior and you should be ok. whey shake too. next day eat. i usually try to do some cardio to get everything processing again.
i think liver anzymes take 48 hours to fully recover, obviously depeding on supplementation.

beallio

beallio

Awards

Make sure to eat a clean, protein rich meal before you drink...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ornithine. Valine. big 2 in helping the tissue and liver stay "good"
Now doubt you can buy these alone, so grab a Amino drink by twinlab from....ug...GNC if you must. I used to use the amino 1000 i think by twinlab when i was a noob, they were ok.

Dalamara

Awards
Eh, why not just drink less...?

Well here are a few tips:

Get REALLY REALLY REALLY hydrated before you start drinking.

Carry around a waterbottle during(if it won't make you look like too much of a tool) and get some water in you along with the alcohol.

Chug 3-4 liters before bed. Now this'll probably make you stay awake for another hour and a half pissing, but it almost guarantees that you won't have a hangover the next day.

The best thing would just to limit yourself to 1-2 drinks an hour.

oafyc

Awards
Cycle Support or just Milk Thistle + NAC really.

easymac

easymac

Awards
About all you can do is eat plenty of food and stay hydrated. I always feel beter if i drink a ton of water right and take a couple of ib profen right before i go to sleep. I still drag a** in the morning but at least no headache.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you are not hungry or thirsty when you start drinking. If i didnt eat a good meal within a few hours of my first drink i always end up drinking more. If my stomach is full i will not have the desire to drink as much. The same goes with hydration, drink plenty of water during the day and even while you drink. Before you go to bed take a multi and down about a quart of water. When you wake up to piss in the middle of the night, down some more water.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
ax perfect cycle, multi, and 1/2 liter water, a glass of milk.

no hangover.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Smont Anabolics 773
Supplements 17