ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In other news, my Vector should come in within a week. I think I will start that when I finish DAA.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wheels day. Feel great this morning minus lower back pain. Slow positive and negative squats, for growth.
20181023_113806.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Performed biceps today. Have been taking coffee pre workout in mornings, as coffee may act as a myostatin inhibitor, meaning better hypertrophy. Arms were dry and vascular; where I applied the Virtus this morning. The workout felt great, great pump without all those pump products one can buy, endurance and strength was up from my last biceps workout, which was two weeks ago. On the scale today 172, after a lot of diharea, sorry for the TMI, but happy with the weight even after the bowel release experience. I find that dosing Virtus in the morning, my right nipple gyno begins to get less sensitive, and then when it is night time, it gets more sensitive. I generally like the way I feel on Virtus overall.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Performed biceps today. Have been taking coffee pre workout in mornings, as coffee may act as a myostatin inhibitor, meaning better hypertrophy. Arms were dry and vascular; where I applied the Virtus this morning. The workout felt great, great pump without all those pump products one can buy, endurance and strength was up from my last biceps workout, which was two weeks ago. On the scale today 172, after a lot of diharea, sorry for the TMI, but happy with the weight even after the bowel release experience. I find that dosing Virtus in the morning, my right nipple gyno begins to get less sensitive, and then when it is night time, it gets more sensitive. I generally like the way I feel on Virtus overall.
you might try split doses of virtus… .5ml mornings and .5ml evenings.

glad you are liking it, it works really well for me!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you might try split doses of virtus… .5ml mornings and .5ml evenings.

glad you are liking it, it works really well for me!!!
I would like to, I am dosing .5ml daily to conserve due to funds right now. Wouldn't mind recieving a bottle from the reps, to continue another month at a split dose daily though.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This number makes me very happy, especially considering what I ate yesterday for lunch and dinner; a lot of carbs with those meals. It means my body is efficiently burning fat for fuel. Last meal I ate was at 230-3pm, and I'm still not hungry! When your body knows how to efficiently burn fat for fuel, you dont get to hungry, especially if you eat a high fat meal. Even though I'm not hungry, I'm going to eat some meat loaf, hamburger macaroni, protein powder with whole milk, and maybe some ice cream. When you can burn both carbs and fats efficiently as fuel, this is called metabolic flexability.
20181024_212009.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In other news, I did get myself this early gift, to run after I am done running DAA, which I will log.
20181024_212022.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Benefit of being natty, no PCT! Yay.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This number makes me very happy, especially considering what I ate yesterday for lunch and dinner; a lot of carbs with those meals. It means my body is efficiently burning fat for fuel. Last meal I ate was at 230-3pm, and I'm still not hungry! When your body knows how to efficiently burn fat for fuel, you dont get to hungry, especially if you eat a high fat meal. Even though I'm not hungry, I'm going to eat some meat loaf, hamburger macaroni, protein powder with whole milk, and maybe some ice cream. When you can burn both carbs and fats efficiently as fuel, this is called metabolic flexability. View attachment 173168
that is close to how I ate when running k1ngslay3r!!! appetite was crazy!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that is close to how I ate when running k1ngslay3r!!! appetite was crazy!!!
After I get to the weight I want, I may just go strict keto to get as lean as possible. Want the classic natural physique. This is has been my most enjoyable diet so far. Yeah, the lunch and breakfast is the same every day, but my dinners can be dirty and enjoyable.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did chest yesterday. The past few days I have been applying to my forearm and underarm area. I had achey joints, and was tired, but my chest workout was better than last weeks.

Performed 75lb Db chest press, 4 sets of 8 reps, slow positive and slow negatives. Incline press. Center chess press. Decline cable crosses supered with pushups. Chest is sore, and full.

I look dryer lately, my coworker though so.

Was 172 yesterday. After eating, 174 lol.

My boss this morning asked if I was bulking, me not telling him anything. I said yeah, and he said he could tell. Was nice to hear.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did chest yesterday. The past few days I have been applying to my forearm and underarm area. I had achey joints, and was tired, but my chest workout was better than last weeks.

Performed 75lb Db chest press, 4 sets of 8 reps, slow positive and slow negatives. Incline press. Center chess press. Decline cable crosses supered with pushups. Chest is sore, and full.

I look dryer lately, my coworker though so.

Was 172 yesterday. After eating, 174 lol.

My boss this morning asked if I was bulking, me not telling him anything. I said yeah, and he said he could tell. Was nice to hear.
lol...I never had a boss who even had a clue what bulking is...but now I am the boss!!!

watch out for those achy joints, it might just be from lifting heavier-but it might be from estrogen getting too low.

fish oil!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol...I never had a boss who even had a clue what bulking is...but now I am the boss!!!

watch out for those achy joints, it might just be from lifting heavier-but it might be from estrogen getting too low.

fish oil!!!
Take fish oil, cod liver oil, MSM, Vit C, and Cissus lol. I dont think my boss meant "bulking" in the sense you and I would say bulking. He just recognized I've been beefing up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take fish oil, cod liver oil, MSM, Vit C, and Cissus lol. I dont think my boss meant "bulking" in the sense you and I would say bulking. He just recognized I've been beefing up.
virtus is pretty strong, if joints continue to be achy or get worse cut back on dose, maybe even eod.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
virtus is pretty strong, if joints continue to be achy or get worse cut back on dose, maybe even eod.
Roger that. Today they havent felt as sore, even after the chest workout. Will keep an eye out.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Left nipple area starting to get sensitive. Reason why? Estrogen rebound that fast/strong?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still dosing every morning at .5ml

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weigh in 174 this afternoon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Left nipple area starting to get sensitive. Reason why? Estrogen rebound that fast/strong?
haven't ran daa for a long time, but I used to run it with inhibit-p by sns...some will argue if it's true or not but back in the day it was said that daa caused a spike in prolactin.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So DAA can cause gyno flare. I believe it does raise my prolactin.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
haven't ran daa for a long time, but I used to run it with inhibit-p by sns...some will argue if it's true or not but back in the day it was said that daa caused a spike in prolactin.
I remember reading something like that a few years ago. Lately the big info has been that DAA has limited effects.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This will be my last week on DAA. Will continue Virtus even after discontinuing DAA. I took my first two Vector pills to bridge into Vector, which I will take with Virtus, for 8 weeks.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far my afternoon weigh in has increased from 170 to 174, obviously not all lean mass in the course of three weeks, and I am okay with that. Once I get back on a strict ketogenic plan, even on a surplus, the fat falls off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far my afternoon weigh in has increased from 170 to 174, obviously not all lean mass in the course of three weeks, and I am okay with that. Once I get back on a strict ketogenic plan, even on a surplus, the fat falls off.
when you are done with vector look into Invictus, along with virtus it's a great combo for taking off fat.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started taking p5p to help lower prolactin. Thinking about just dropping DAA now as I never really have issues with my left nipple, but lately it appears gyno is forming under my lfer nipple.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saw inhibit P has Vitex in it. I bought Vitex for my wife before she got pregnant, I think I will take that as well to lower prolactin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saw inhibit P has Vitex in it. I bought Vitex for my wife before she got pregnant, I think I will take that as well to lower prolactin.
inhibit-p is a pretty complete and efficient product..sns nailed it, imo.

pretty cheap also, that is always a bonus!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
inhibit-p is a pretty complete and efficient product..sns nailed it, imo.

pretty cheap also, that is always a bonus!!!
If I didnt have two of the ingredients already I would probably pick a bottle.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dropped DAA. Prolactin raising has caused unnecessary nipple pain/growth, and probably the fat that I have gained.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some lethargy, increased insomnia, right shoulder aching, which doesn't usually ache. Think I will do .5ml EOD rather than every day, see what happens.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some lethargy, increased insomnia, right shoulder aching, which doesn't usually ache. Think I will do .5ml EOD rather than every day, see what happens.
Dermacine is great with this for the lethargy. This is how I am running it.,

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel better at .5ml EOD. Better sleep, feel better in the morning. Still dry, especially when lifting. Fasted weight this morning was 174. Highest weight I have been naturally. 10 years ago i was 115.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump. For my purposes.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will write a review of Virtus soon. Finishing up the bottle.