D-bol question......

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If i use Dbol at 40mg/day for the first 5 weeks of my cycle how long should i wait during my cycle before starting my oral winny tabs. About a month, or longer or what?
Thanx

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't do it for 5 weeks. If you mnust do it, take for 3 weeks, wait 3, then finish off your cycle with Winny for 3. But thats only my opinion.....;)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
At 5 weeks at 40mg, you should use ALA or milk thistle or both for liver protection. Winny and dianabo, both 17aa class AAS, arent too liver friendly, I agree with Bobo, at least 4 weeks, if not more.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a question of what exactly you're trying to accomplish by doing this? Run dbol for the start of your cycle to increase mass, and then run the winny for bridging, or run it later for cutting or what?

The Answer

Awards
Hey JonB,
Whats the full cycle? Is this your first experience with dbol? Just need alittle background info.........then I'll give you a couple options....

Thanks
TA

size

Awards
  • Established
Length of your cycle is necessary to really answer this. i honestly do not think winny is worth taking for less than 4 weeks. Dbol on the other hand can be used effectively for 3 weeks to kick start you cycle. My suggestion would be to take high doses of ALA while taking the orals and high dosages of ala and milk thislte while not taking the orals. Look for a milk thistle product with a high amount of silymarin in it.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wks 1-3: T-400 800mg/ml

wks 1-10: 750 mg/wk ICN

wks 1-4: 400 mg/wk EQ (left over, maybe save it for a dif cycle and add more, but EQ isn't in my budget right now)

wks 1-3: 40 mg/ed dbol

wks 5-12: 100 mg/ed tren

wks 7-13: 50 mg/ed winny

this is the stack i'm thinking. i'm about 206lbs right now, dunno bodyfat since i just came off a bulking cycle, but it'll be down in the single digits in the next month or so when i start my cycle. Couple cycles before, but never dbol, just basic test/eq stacks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EDIT: Didn't even see what size was referring too. You don't need that much or the d-bol!

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
am i reading this correctly? you are taking 1.45grams of test for your first 3 weeks.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
size-i have t-400 laying around from my previous cycle, so i wanted to kill it off.

alot of bros i know do and including my last cycle, i did-

100/ED of t-prop=700mg/wk
750 mg/wk of test enan

so i figured that this wouldn't be so bad. I'm kinda on a budget here, so can't get any t-prop. I know this is probably overkill though, how much do you recommend i do?

400mg/wk of T-400
750mg/wk of ICN's

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
am i reading this correctly? you are taking 1.45grams of test for your first 3 weeks.
Oh and no you didn't read it correctly, it's 1.55 grams, heh. Makes it sound even worse now.

EDIT-I'm just messing around, how much do you think i should cut it down?

size

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my math sucks. I honestly do not think that much test is necessary unless you are very well developed and have many cycles under your belt. I would front load it with T400 for the first 3 weeks at 1cc and 3cc of ICN's. This would give you 1150+mgs due to the extra found in ICN's. However dosages really depend on your previous cycles. Personally, I just could not imagine injecting 2 cc of T400 a week.

Watch for bloating if you decide to take the dbol and the high levels of test as no body likes high BP.

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
I did not even catch that but i agree. EQ for only 4 weeks is not worth it. I would save it for another cycle. For me EQ really does not even start kicking in well until weeks 5 or 6.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
k well EQ is gone and the t400 is reduced to 1cc/wk for 3 weeks. Thanx for the help.