D-Bol Cycle

S

Sarge03

Awards
Hello all,
I’m am on the verge of beginning my first cycle of d-bol/test cypionate. I previously ran a cycle of test cyp, however; caught Covid during week 6. I was out for two weeks as I lost my appetite completely and was very weak. I still took my weekly shot of cyp and did what I could up until my 12 weeks were over. I’m looking for responses that will guide me in the right direction as to what to take and how much to take. I will be running 20mg of d-bol (split throughout the day 5/5/5/5) and starting with 200-300mg of test cyp. I will also be taking the following:

TUDCA
NAC
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil Pills

For Pct, I will be running Novaldex @ 20mg. Is there anything else I should be taking DURING the cycle? I read in my research to include an AI like Arimadex. FYI, this is my first time I’ve taken something of this caliber but did take a mild PH back in 2013 and Test cyp several months ago. Thank you all for your time/responses.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300mg test per week and 20mg dollars per day is a nice little mild cycle. You might still have estrogen issues. I would definitely get some AI if I were you. You haven't got any replies, but if you're still here then yea, get AI. Otherwise cycle looks fine to me