Cycles at 40 or older

rob1880

Awards
Wanted to ask if it's true when you're at 40 years age and older if you do a cycle like sustanon cycle of test at 250 a week or so that when you get off does it take a long time for your natural levels to get back even if your running a PCT with hc G in Nolvadex

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It certainly could, but the same thing can happen at any age. There are plenty of young dudes who ran one cycle and never fully recovered. Even with a proper PCT some guys just don’t properly recover. There are also plenty of guys who cycled for many years and have no recovery issues, relatively speaking. Personally, the thing I’ve noticed with age is how hard some compounds are on my body. Things I used when I was younger kick my ass now, not all of them, but some. You really have to weigh the pros and cons before starting and if you decide to run something, be prepared for a lifetime of TRT. Maybe you’ll be fine, maybe not, just know that you may be one of the unfortunate guys who doesn’t recover well. On a side note, HCG should not be part of PCT. I’ve never used HCG so I’ll let someone with experience explain why and provide some guidance.

rob1880

Awards
It certainly could, but the same thing can happen at any age. There are plenty of young dudes who ran one cycle and never fully recovered. Even with a proper PCT some guys just don’t properly recover. There are also plenty of guys who cycled for many years and have no recovery issues, relatively speaking. Personally, the thing I’ve noticed with age is how hard some compounds are on my body. Things I used when I was younger kick my ass now, not all of them, but some. You really have to weigh the pros and cons before starting and if you decide to run something, be prepared for a lifetime of TRT. Maybe you’ll be fine, maybe not, just know that you may be one of the unfortunate guys who doesn’t recover well. On a side note, HCG should not be part of PCT. I’ve never used HCG so I’ll let someone with experience explain why and provide some guidance.
4 months
thank you for the reply
i have done cycles on the past, but that was over 20 years ago and didnt know what i was doing back then.
i thought HCG stimulates the pituitary gland to wake up basically, but i then read it has mixed reviews.
4 months to life of low test is something and needing TRT is something that makes me nervous. mabye i should get my levels checked first to see where there at.
some say run mk-677 and gw to ween the post cycle

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely get bloods done before. Ideally, before, during, and after PCT. That can be tough to manage, but I would definitely check everything before.