Cycle Support FAQ (Updated 29 march 2010)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle Support FAQ
Q. What is cycle support?
A. In an effort to bring to the consumer a quality, effective, and good tasting cycle support supplement, Anabolic Innovations has Cycle Support.

Q. What is so special about Cycle Support?
A. It really is a total cycle support formula, addressing on cycle needs such as lipid values, liver function, DHT issues, blood pressure, et al.

Q. What ingredients does Cycle Support contain?
A. The Chocolate and Peanut butter flavored Cycle Supports contain Red Yeast Rice, NAC, Silymarin, Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, Celery Seed extract, Idebenone, and Policosanol. The new Orange flavor contains the same ingredients except for Red Yeast Rice, we replaced it with Grape Seed extract.

Q. What do all those ingredients do?
A. Combined together they provide on cycle support, preventing and lessoning the damage done by some anabolics of today. There will be detailed ingredient descriptions now.

Q. What is Red Yeast Rice?
A. It was included for its cardiovascular benefits. Human studies have shown that RYR can lower total and LDL cholesterol, as well as lowering triglycerides.

Q. What is NAC (N-acetylcysteine)?
A. We included this for its effects on keeping your liver healthy. It is used clinically to tread Acetominophen overdoses, proving its nephroprotective abilities. It also has many other uses, such as increasing intra-cellular glutathione expression, as well as being a potent anti-oxidant.

Q. What is silymarin?
A. Silymarin is an extract from milk thistle; studies in America as well as overseas show that it supports healthy liver function.

Q. What is Hawthorn berry?
A. This is another cardiovascular support ingredient. Shown to be healthy for the circulatory system, as well as supporting optimal cardiovascular health.

Q. What is Saw Palmetto?
A. Saw Palmetto has been shown to inhibit both forms of 5-alpha reductase, benefitting the prostate, as well as other benefits you would expect from keeping DHT levels in check.

Q. What is Nettle root?
A. Nettle has been used for years for prostate support. It is also used to prevent DHT related side effects.

Q. What is Celery Seed extract?
A. This has been used to treat hypertension, and controlling high blood pressure.

Q. What is Idebenone?
A. Idebenone is a synthetic analogue of CoEnzyme Q10. It has cardiovascular benefits due to its similarity with CoQ10.

Q. What is Policosanol?
A. Policosanol was included for its ability to lower total and LDL cholesterol.

Q. What is Grape Seed extract?
A. It was included for its many cardiovascular benefits.

Q. Now that I know what is in it, how much do I take?
A. Adhere to the directions on the bottle. 1 serving in the AM, and another in the PM.

Q. Can I mix this with a protein shake?
A. Yes you can. It mixes quite well with a lot of protein flavors out right now.

Q. Do I need to take it with/without food?
A. Whatever method you prefer is fine. Like mentioned, a protein shake is a good idea, and really easy to do. Most of us are using multiple protein shakes per day anyway.

Q. I missed a dose. What do I do?
A. There is no need in trying to “make up for” a dose. If you missed a dose just make sure to take the next one.

Q. Can I take this while not on cycle for general health purposes?
A. Yes you can. It is a great idea.

Q. If I take it late in the PM will it keep me awake?
A. No. Taking it before bed will be fine.

Q. How long can I take it for?
A. Due to its effects as a general health supplement, this can be taken for periods longer than most supplements. We would still suggest a break every 3-4 months.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Love the product ingredient list. Glad to some something actually good for us coming out of the bb supp world. Proud to say i have used Life Support with great results. I will definitely run this on my next cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using it almost year around for the past four years. I've recently started mixing it with Toco-8 for a very potent natural "tonic."

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the product ingredient list. Glad to some something actually good for us coming out of the bb supp world. Proud to say i have used Life Support with great results. I will definitely run this on my next cycle.
Life Support has become very popular for everyday health and not just during a cycle.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I have everything I need lined up for my first cycle and am quite excited.

I do have a question though. I have Cycle Support (Chocolate) and have began taking it this morning. Is there a "loading" phase to have the ingrediants in your system before jumping into cycle?

I have heard everything from 2 weeks, 1 week, just start taking with cycle.... I want to do it right and that means starting it off right.

Give me the low down so I can keep my old body safe while I push it to do what it is fighting me to achieve.

Thanks Don and others.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have everything I need lined up for my first cycle and am quite excited.

I do have a question though. I have Cycle Support (Chocolate) and have began taking it this morning. Is there a "loading" phase to have the ingrediants in your system before jumping into cycle?

I have heard everything from 2 weeks, 1 week, just start taking with cycle.... I want to do it right and that means starting it off right.

Give me the low down so I can keep my old body safe while I push it to do what it is fighting me to achieve.

Thanks Don and others.
7-10 days before you start the cycle is usually enough to get the hawthorne berry in your system so it is effective at BP control.:)

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro and give it hell.:)
Thats already a done deal! Log will begin later tonight I am sure.

Prep with Cycle Support and continue through cycle of a few Primordials goodies.

Off to the gym right now.

snwbord5150

Awards
just a question... i am taking m-drol by cel and im wondering if taking only this cycle support is safe and also do i take this stuff while i am cycling the m-drol or when i am off it?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For Mdrol, I personally would take one scoop a day for two weeks before cycle, two scoops (taken separately) a day while on cycle, and one a day during PCT.

snwbord5150

Awards
can you recommend something for a PCT. i cant find any where to get nolvedex and i need to order it now since i already started my cycle of M-Drol...

bigredguy

Awards
I just bought two tubs of the orange.. it will taste like Christmas with my chocolate protein!

bigredguy

Awards
For Mdrol, I personally would take one scoop a day for two weeks before cycle, two scoops (taken separately) a day while on cycle, and one a day during PCT.
Thanks for the pointer..that will help it last!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to help. Let me know if you need help with anything else. We can take it to emails or PMs.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I am currently using cycle support for the first time, and I was wondering whether I need to fill the scooper all the way to the top or only up to the little line? Thanks in advance...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I missed this until now. I use one level scoop.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I loved mixing in a serving with my protein shakes for a little extra support

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I figured I would use the cycle support as opposed to the life support for the quicker absorption... however, I think i am still going to add some life support caps to change it up

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've recently stocked up on Life Support for the same reason. Sometimes it's just easier to pop a few capsules, especially on the run.