Cycle Question

Newtogettingbig

Awards
When taking Tren Acute, which for of testosterone is best? cypionate or propionate. Or does it matter?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doesn’t matter unless you’re prepping for a show and your coach would want to take away the testosterone just before the show. Prop has a shorter half life so would serve better in this scenario. For a simple cycle, test is test. Prop = daily injections needed. Cyp = 2-3 times a week is enough. Also you seem quite the newb to be thinking about taking tren? Are you sure you know what you’re getting into.

Newtogettingbig

Awards
Doesn’t matter unless you’re prepping for a show and your coach would want to take away the testosterone just before the show. Prop has a shorter half life so would serve better in this scenario. For a simple cycle, test is test. Prop = daily injections needed. Cyp = 2-3 times a week is enough. Also you seem quite the newb to be thinking about taking tren? Are you sure you know what you’re getting into.
Yes this is my 2nd tren cycle. Last time I was only taking 50-70 week and tolerated well. I am looking for some real strength gains and want Increase this dose or add another chem to stack. Any advice?