Cycle idea

B

Billcarter02

Awards
Ive recently purchased some dbol,ldg4033 and rad140. I was thinking about running dbol alone for the first two weeks then at the end of the two weeks start using my ldg and rad aswell as clomid or nolva. How bad would the side effects be off a short two week cycle of dbol.

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a stupid plan to me tbh...
whats your reasoning for this "cycle" layout???

B

Billcarter02

Awards
Just experiencing. Im up for all advice what do u think is stupid about it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You'll get much better response over in the Anabolics section.

Have you used these compounds in the past? SARMs are very new to the market and haven't been studied in enough depth to fully understand yet. My personal recommendation would be to stay away from them, and just stick with real test if you want to go in this direction. Safer, more controlled, more effective.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My thing is that dbol for two weeks seems pointless. It really starts shining after 2 to 3 weeks and then you jump on a weaker Sarm. You'd be better off just doing dbol 4 weeks. Then again dbol is one of the worse oral only cycles you can do with so much estrogen and stacking it with lgd and being a newbie with gear in pretty sure you'll end up bloated as a truck. There's something to be said with experience working out on gear and dbol is just in opinion not a very good starter steroid.

B

Billcarter02

Awards
How about ldg, rad and andarine would that a stronger sarm cycle. And wouldnt i gain anything from two weeks of dbol i was thinking two weeks to avoid the side effects

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I would just run a low dose of dbol 10mg for 6 weeks and run it alongside rad 140

I think a newbie would respond greatly to that.

G

Glow

Awards
I think 4-6 cycles will do. Look at the following
Dbol 30 mg 4 weeks
500mg Idg4033 2-4weeks
300g rad 140 4wks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think 4-6 cycles will do. Look at the following
Dbol 30 mg 4 weeks
500mg Idg4033 2-4weeks
300g rad 140 4wks.
DO NOT DO THIS OP

those doses are plain fcuking stupid - rad and lgd are more like 10-20mg a day for fcuks sake.
Glow if you don’t know what you are talking about (and this isn’t the first thread you’ve done this) then simply don’t post.

Your either a troll or a moron but telling people to run 500mg of lgd a day or 3 FCUKING GRAMS of rad a day is beyond stupid.

This site and its members actually try to help people do this stuff safely.......again, if you don’t know what you are talking about stop acting like you do.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT DO THIS OP

those doses are plain fcuking stupid - rad and lgd are more like 10-20mg a day for fcuks sake.
Glow if you don’t know what you are talking about (and this isn’t the first thread you’ve done this) then simply don’t post.

Your either a troll or a moron but telling people to run 500mg of lgd a day or 3 FCUKING GRAMS of rad a day is beyond stupid.

This site and its members actually try to help people do this stuff safely.......again, if you don’t know what you are talking about stop acting like you do.
Yeah 5mg lgd starting out and bringing it up to 10 brings good results. Rad 10mg is a sweet spot for me. 20-30 makes me more hostile lol. More so then tren. But that’s just in me.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lgd should never be ran below 10mg imo. Most experienced users run it at 20mg has its the sweetspot imo! Dbol without test is pretty stupid but if you wanna do it you should go something like that : week 1-4 dbol (keep it low to avoid bloat, sides etc) and rad + lgd week 1-12. This way rad and lgd might help to keep SOME of the dbol gains. Personally I would suggest you to drop the dbol and just go with sarms. Adding a test base like dermacrine could be smart too as you’re most likely not used to the lethargy you might/will experience

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh and bro please tell me you’re gonna do a PCT!