Cycle help test & tbol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I remember correctly, Mike Arnold was talking about this a while back.
Don't know about that. But you always have the parent hormone and it's metabolites. And it's metabolites can be just as important, or even more, as the parent hormone.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Injectable sd was the only one I've really seen talked about. But, I've yet to see any bloods whatsoever for injectable vs orals of the same compounds. That being said, I'm not really concerned with liver toxicity so I don't look into it much. Cardiovascular issues are a much bigger concern then liver toxicity with steroids
I had liver tests whilst on Oral SD last year and I have injectable in my stash for Dec time so I’ll check it out.

I agree though, I personally don’t worry about liver toxicity but I do lots for cardio vascular health (run 5k daily, red yeast rice daily etc)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I had liver tests whilst on Oral SD last year and I have injectable in my stash for Dec time so I’ll check it out.

I agree though, I personally don’t worry about liver toxicity but I do lots for cardio vascular health (run 5k daily, red yeast rice daily etc)
I run to my refrigerator a lot, I run to the bathroom often too.

My cardio has been zero for the past 6 weeks. I got a max out this Friday and take some pics of my sloppy dirty bulk physique and then I can start my cardio back up. Looking forward to it but also not looking forward to it as I'm out of breath from walking up stairs lately.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I run to my refrigerator a lot, I run to the bathroom often too.

My cardio has been zero for the past 6 weeks. I got a max out this Friday and take some pics of my sloppy dirty bulk physique and then I can start my cardio back up. Looking forward to it but also not looking forward to it as I'm out of breath from walking up stairs lately.
lol, I’m too scared to let mine drop as I know it’s a bitch to get back into it 😂

I’ve got a dog who needs a good run each day so I kill two birds with one stone running with her in the morning. Then we can just have a nice walk in the evening.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lol, I’m too scared to let mine drop as I know it’s a bitch to get back into it

I’ve got a dog who needs a good run each day so I kill two birds with one stone running with her in the morning. Then we can just have a nice walk in the evening.
Oh I know, it's hard to get it back once it goes. But I really wanted a pr on bench and my bodyweight had been stuck at 208 for the longest time so I cut cardio and started smashing calories. Put on 10lbs, I'm sure it's mostly fat and water but my strength went up a ton in the process and all in a very short time. Diet starts next Monday lol

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I know, it's hard to get it back once it goes. But I really wanted a pr on bench and my bodyweight had been stuck at 208 for the longest time so I cut cardio and started smashing calories. Put on 10lbs, I'm sure it's mostly fat and water but my strength went up a ton in the process and all in a very short time. Diet starts next Monday lol
When do you do the bench pr?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
fair enough that mate, process has to meet the goal and it sounds like it worked a treat brother. Hope you smashed that pr

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know everyone’s different and bodies respond differently. Just looking for opinions! What would you all suggest to tweak (or completely change) about this cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know everyone’s different and bodies respond differently. Just looking for opinions! What would you all suggest to tweak (or completely change) about this cycle?
If it's 16 weeks, I would do

Weeks 1-4 or 6 test 250 and dbol, I would use oral dbol but that's me.
After that bump test up to 500 for the rest of the cycle. If you really wanted to then throw in tbol the last 3 weeks of test plus a extra 3 weeks while the test clears your system and then start pct.

Possibly some exemestane at a low dose like 12.5mg EOD just to be safe because of the dbol but I don't like to use a ai unless I have to.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello!! My husband is running a cycle and I would just like to hear some options and what you’ll think about it. He was given this by a “professional” not discrediting his knowledge I just want to make sure he wasn’t bullsh**** him.

-age 23/height 5’10/weight 194/ blood type B pos / goal of cycle “lean bulk” (He has previously ran test p) working out for 6 years.
View attachment 193297View attachment 193298
how would I tweak it......

stick with test c or e. No point in changing.

pin 2x pw throughout. I’d start at 350 and personally I stick at that. I used 500 when
I started and I had estro issues, 350 is sweet for me but we respond differently. 350 and bump to 500 half way would be solid. As @Smont said, only use an ai if needed (get bloods ideally mid cycle as well) - gyno sides are pretty easy to feel. Personally I prefer asin but used both and Ade

At his age I would drop it to 12 weeks. If you want to get fancy then switch to test prop for the last 4 weeks, pin eod. The ester clears much much quicker so he can start pct quicker and bounce back quicker.

honestly I’d drop the proviron and bump the tbol to 50 after the first 2 weeks. Proviron needs to be run higher to be effective imo and it’s pricey AF. I don’t think he’ll get much from that.

I’d also go oral dbol- just easier. Pinning all the time gets boring ime. I’d start 30 and keep an eye on water retention and bp, would only bump to 50 if they are ok after a week or so. I’d like a gap in the orals to let the body recover somewhat. If he does 16 weeks I’d do a 6 week kicker and finisher and leave 4 weeks in the middle.

the supports are overkill tbh. TUDCA or NAC for liver yes. Something for blood pressure (Hawthorne Berry etc). I’d just buy a decent all in one cycle support. Again just easier. Unless he’s on growth or mk etc then he should need specific insulin sensitivity supps.

Pct start 2 weeks after last pin with HCG (I like two big doses of 5,000iu a week apart but there’s loads of ways to use it). Then 3 weeks after last pin run clomid or nolva daily at 50/50/25/25/25/12.5 or 20/20/20/10/10/10 respectively (so 6 weeks).

just my thoughts