Cycle focused around strength

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Could I have some suggestions for a first cycle focused around strength? I was thinking Test cyp w/ Winstrol. Afterwards some hcg to bring back the troops. Which anti-e should i come equiped with? A concern is getting big then it wearing off and becoming tiny again. I want lasting strength gains, the mass is welcome don't get me wrong.. I just don't want to be huge. I'm 200lbs, 6'0 ~19% bodyfat. So, whats the best stack for strength gains? I workout 4x a week and do squat/deadlift/bench. 5x5 with some accessory exercises goodmornings, hypers, curls, close grip bench, etc. My diet is in check also, at least 200grams of protein daily.. more on training days. I considered primo, because there are supposedly no sides and solid gains result, but from what I've read they are mainly fakes.

thanks in advance

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I bet most will say tren for strength. Why not run a cutting cycle?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Tren is the same thing as Fina, correct? if so, I'd rather use something tried and true that I know is safe. I guess a cutting cycle would be good? The reason why not, is, I've learned from training natural that to gain strength one of the main limiting factors is your food intake. Not enough food = no gains. I assumed this factor would stay the same while "on".

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Tren is the same thing as Fina, correct? if so, I'd rather use something tried and true that I know is safe. I guess a cutting cycle would be good? The reason why not, is, I've learned from training natural that to gain strength one of the main limiting factors is your food intake. Not enough food = no gains. I assumed this factor would stay the same while "on".
Not that I've done any real gear, but let me tell you I know plenty of people who have, and each of them knew jack **** about nutrition (they were all newbie weaklings who wanted to "get big quick") and still got huge. The didn't eat anything different, stuck to Taco Bueno and Pizza Hut for lunch and whatever the **** else and still got massive. When you're on steroids, diet isn't as big of a factor.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Horseshit, diet and training are a huge factor!

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I agree about diet being a big factor, but I've known plenty of massive guys (clueless juicing idiots) who would look absolutely dumbfounded if you asked them what clomid or nolva was.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but your comment wasn't about nolva or clomid it was about diet :confused: I started a cycle of the exact same stuff with 5 of my buddies. Myself and my one buddy were the only ones who ate properly and were the only ones who gained well. One guy started at 195 and ended at 195 but lost some fat and another was up 10lbs and the beginning of post cycle. I was up 27 and he was up 25 in week 10. I made all the gear for us, we all used the same amounts etc. so the only variable were training and diet (well genetics too but...). They finally came to realise how important diet is, no matter how much i preached before they finally came around :rolleyes:

db682

Awards
  • Established
Both of you are right to an extent. KC more then Jdog. You will definitly grow no matter what your eating because your body will use every thing it can while trying to grow. (Ever wondered why you only **** once a day when poking compared to 3 or 4 times when not if you eat like a hog. :D Dry humor, Ha..Ha..) Your body will store just about everything it possible can to accomadate for the shift in your bodies imbalance. Hence fat gain, water retention, etc.etc.
I to had a newjack employee who was poking and he only ate garbage meals (Taco bell, 7-11, Bk, and al the other **** ) and drank like a bitch come happy hour. He gained but not "MASSIVE" and when his cycle was over he looked like **** again.
Same time another kid Fresh out of high school cycled with him but only worked a couple hours a week and was to young for bar drinking. This kid blue the **** up and most of it stuck. He was and still is heavy into BBing and does everything like a health nut. Only problem is he pokes almost all year round and he's about to leave for college. Poor kid is gonna go through some **** when the bank goes broke and no more juice. Ive warned him plenty but he thinks he knows everything because he's bigger then me. hes almost 260. Cant help em all.

db

P.S.
Construction has a high drug use rate in its employees. And they all work for me.:D J/K Ive got some good one to.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Yeah but your comment wasn't about nolva or clomid it was about diet :confused: I started a cycle of the exact same stuff with 5 of my buddies. Myself and my one buddy were the only ones who ate properly and were the only ones who gained well. One guy started at 195 and ended at 195 but lost some fat and another was up 10lbs and the beginning of post cycle. I was up 27 and he was up 25 in week 10. I made all the gear for us, we all used the same amounts etc. so the only variable were training and diet (well genetics too but...). They finally came to realise how important diet is, no matter how much i preached before they finally came around :rolleyes:
My bringing up the clomid/nolva point was to show you that these guys are complete clowns when it comes to what they should have/do when on a cycle.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by size
Orals for strength: halo, anavar, anadrol
Exactly what I was thinking. You throw some drol in there and I'm sure you'll get mad strength gains. Never done it myself, but this is always recommended for strength. Read some of Big Cat's profiles on the orals and do a proper stack with them, you'll have a good cycle. :)

Where's BPP at? He's all about the drols if I remember right ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol packs on some serious bloat though.
If you are looking for pure strength with little to know weight gain anavar and halo are good choices.