Cycle 8 weeks suggests

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My cycle is 8 weeks start back after injury now in 4weeks start from Ostarine 25mg Ed all 8 weeks plus creatine beta alanine second half cycle 4 weeks Dbol 50mg Ed and trest TD 50mg and oral 50mg AE arimistane 100mg Ed milk thistle 5 caps Ed pct 4 weeks nolva 40mg Ed laxogenin and epicatechine p-5-p

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m planning to throw in 20mg of superdrol for 2 weeks? It’s not going to be to much)

number1mefan

Awards
I would leave out superdrol for another time 3 orals would be a little rough also would switch nolva with clomid. I ve never used arimistane most guys suggest aromasin or arimidex I prefer arimidex. Dbol and trest both aromatize also which could be a concern have you ran either of these solo?

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes both of them trest with superdrol was crazy strength gains Dbol was running maybe 4 times solo including first ever cycle and almost in every kick start cycle

number1mefan

Awards
Oh you ve ran enough cycles to know how it works then. Have you ran sarms before? If so have you got much out of them? I ran some before but never got to much out of them.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quite few cycles of sarms never seen much but was nice cut with lgd cardarine and s4 you was try s23 or rad 140

number1mefan

Awards
Yeah I ran lgd for 12 weeks and ostarine for 8 and after those finally pulled the trigger on blast and cruise this past year. And since I ve stuck with simpler blasts and find it way easier. I don’t think I ever fully recovered from sarms and various pro hormone cycles.

number1mefan

Awards
Are you going to log what you decide to run?

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You on trt or just take something year around ?

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I going keep updating this thread with my results

number1mefan

Awards
I cruise on test year around and blast every once in awhile usually just up the test and throw in 1 or two compounds only have been doing this for about 12 months and on my second blast now

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What you take now and what is feeling be full year on test I was done longest test cycle 16 weeks

number1mefan

Awards
I’m on 500 test e 400 mast e weekly 50 mg tbol, this is week 6 everything is starting to kick in now had some e sides last week had to add in some arimidex all good now I feel great on test I actually have a descent sex drive no more swings in hormones from being on and off I should have listened to what I read and kept Masteron for when I was leaner but I had to learn my own way of course. I’m just trying to slowly lean up for summer/ recomp

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you ever try igf 1 lr3 ? I want to try it in summer just do 4 weeks pumping up cycle )

number1mefan

Awards
No I haven’t. I kinda would like to try it to but I have to do more research on it first. If you end up doing i would definitely like to hear about it. There’s some smart guys on here with lots of knowledge about that stuff, just have to ask or do a search. I ve done some peptides ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 enjoyed that it was more healing benefits and made my skin and hair feel and look better

number1mefan

Awards
I want to try some Tren first though which I will probably do next blast

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I never try tren but last summer I was done halotestin and it was like I was changing every day it thru alpha feeling from it

number1mefan

Awards
Haha that’s awesome I ve never had the alpha feeling guys talk about.i ve had some aggression from npp got more stand offish if that makes sense. If you ve pinned before how come your not adding test to this cycle? Are you thinking the trest will be a good enough test base? Before I started pinning I always hated my dick not working from the compounds

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Problems with election was have only on m1t only cycle if I have trest in that cycle it would be enough for me

number1mefan

Awards
Yeah I ve never done trest before I ve heard of people using it as test base personally I wouldn’t do a cycle with out actual test.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never was bothered with test base my only base anyway take something write thru cycle and that’s ok even with osta

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
4 days in nothing really to update Ostarine start to kick in muscle fullness and strength up but nothing serious well see what happens when week finish)

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never had gyno trouble only on m1t and oxy that’s means only progesterone gyno