CVM Xtremity LOG!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know I have not been the best in logging but due to a new attitude, and a new determination in training to WIN my 2nd bb'ing show, a log will def help me as well as others so here we go...

So Sunday I see the Massive Focker Dtrain and he gives me the CVM extreme fruit punch flavor, and some samples of Zero Impact bars (may I say those bars should be sold next to xenical???) No seriously the fiber is WHOA. which is not a bad thing, just need to be prepped, and Dtrain did, so I concur with you big fella.
Well I get home because I am trying to get swollen, like right now, not now but RIGHT NOW. I crack open the top, mix my scoop on an empty stomach...
I mix and and I drink, the taste is good, not overpowering, and not sweet just enough that you know you are drinking a fruity beverage, and not wanting to go into insulin shock.
15 min later I feel a lil pump, and it seems fine, no bubble guts and no squirts so I can handle it and by the way my stats are
6'1"
17" arms
33" waist
chest and legs will be added along with pics...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the log, and your goals!
:bb2:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Bout time you get your lazy azz in gear!!! :D

Good to see your running a nice little log bro. Definitely subscribed.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well here we go:

Deads 12x135 12x225 6x315 (rest pause)
Incline Hammer Strength 20x90 12x180 10x270 5x360 (supposed rest pause as i could not do nothing more)
Rope Pressdowns 20x80 15x80 10x90 10+8x100 (rest pause)
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 15x90 10x180 5+3x230 (rest pause)

I am def liking the CVM as the pumps are immediate from the DiArginine, steady mental focus, and the hope that the effects will be MASSIVE, and I win my show, fire and desire people.

Oh yeah Idunk, only one Cub on the All Star Team, how sad...

Thanx Ski, and hows it goin D, and Sns8778

Last edited:
dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
So Sunday I see the Massive Focker Dtrain and he gives me the CVM extreme fruit punch flavor, and some samples of Zero Impact bars (may I say those bars should be sold next to xenical???) No seriously the fiber is WHOA. which is not a bad thing, just need to be prepped, and Dtrain did, so I concur with you big fella.
Brotha don't lie....:D

Good to see the log up man!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This was Last nite's workout:
Calf raises 12x50 20 x120 10+4 (rest pause)x140
Leg Curl 15x70 12x 90 10+5x120
Front Squats 10x135 20 x 135 20x135
Straight Bar Curl 12 x 75 8 x 95 8+4 95 Wanted to do more on Barbell curl but had a jammed thumb on left hand which hinders grip, and feeling in hand.
Behind Back Wrist Curl 25x95 3 sets

On a side note, as I was doing some extra Bicep work, an older associate of mine was talking to me, and my wife happened to walk bye and grab her bag, while grabbing the bag, he said: "Damn she is Thick" not knowing she was my wife. I said you hitting on my Wife !!! He then looked sheitfaced, and bear hugs me and says aww man I am sorry, I laugh and say its cool it was a compliment! My wife was looking clueless, as other guys looking on were silent, and in shock waiting to see what I was going to do. It was too funny... Too funny.

As for CVM I took 2 servings before legs, and can you say I WAS PUMPED, and ready for war Legs took a beating, and I loved it !!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok so the kid is back from a nice long work filled weekend. And I must say overall the pump that CVM gives me is not No xplode like, in overall xtreme pump, but its more like a overall body pump without touching a weight. I have been experimenting with it and taking it before bed, and upon rising on non workout days, and let me tell you... i wake up feeling more energized, and ready to go. Stay tuned for training, as I have to get my log book from my car, I HAVE UPDATES!!!

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to see you running a log. Appreciate it.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah more updates sorry I have not gotten back to you fellas, as life has been hectic, but I have been training!

Thursday I banged out
Cable Pressdwons 20x80 12x150 15x150
Stiff legged Deads 12x135 10x225 1+1 315 I was done dusted and disgusted with this last set, will beat it this week!
Decline Hammer Strength BP 12x180 10x270 6+5x320
Seated Dumbell Press 15x50 10+2x80 100x2

That was Thursday, and I took Friday off, Saturday I went back as a refresher to hit my arms, and calves. That was a great workout nontheless, then reported for work-Not so great!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that internet is back up, these past couple of days have yielded some extreme workouts as DC was just doing it for me, I found myself soft, and not really feeling I had did anything in my worout strength increases were great, but body wise no good, in addition my training partner was feeling the same way so back to instinctive balls to walls training, with 30-60 sec rest between sets. And lots of encouragement from my WO partner. As for CVM its still doing its thing, as the pumps from this is great, and there is NO bloat, just vascularity, and striations still on my chest. WIll post my workouts after I eat, but I had to update the LOG!!!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Damn A, lookin swole bro!!! Definitely look nice and big. Keep it up man. :D

(sox blow balls)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice AP, lookin good man. Keep up the focus and hard work.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brothers, and yes as of late my beloved Sox have not been winnig like I want them to but its better than those chubbies from up north!:nutkick:

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Damn A, lookin swole bro!!! Definitely look nice and big.

(sox blow balls)
Big??? HA!!!!! j/k A :D

As for the Sox comment, you're vocab is that of a typical Chubs fan. Just one thing, 98 years and counting my friend. ;)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well overall I love the CVM Although it says take it before workout, I take it afterwards too. While in the Shower its weird I feel energized, and pumped, The DiArginine def. acts more quickly that reg Larginine, and bed time pumps are not bad.