Cutting with 1-T

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
If I wanted to do a cutting cycle with 1-test do you think it would be better to do a 1-test/4-AD cycle or just a pure 1-test cycle?

Also, how many grams of PH/PS can you add to either AL or BDC Gels?

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
For cutting, I like 1-test by itself....or 1-test at a ratio of 2:1 with 4ad. The $ad will fight off the lathargy and libido issue most experience from 1-test.

PEACE

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Bump Chi! In answer to your other question, about 15g in an 8oz bottle, around 7-8 in a 4oz.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Thanks guys! One more question.

Can I do a CKD diet with the 1-test or do I need to up the calories somewhere? I'll also be taking an E/C/A to help with tiredness since I am on week 2 of CKD and feeling tired as shiot!

Draven

Awards
  • Established
I'd raise your cals to maintenance level but stay on the CKD. The 1-test will take care of the extra cals and then some. Don't know what your current BF is but you might want to add a mid week refeed to help.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
I've found that the 1 test makes great use of a few extra calories. I would continue your normal cutting regime and do maintenance calories at least for the first 4 weeks, which is how long the 1 test REALLY works, after that the effects seem to taper off a bit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1