Cutting. Newbie needs help!!

Zips06

Awards
Alright, I've been looking through the pages upon pages, trying to find something to work off of, as in diet, supps., etc. Ive found some stuff, but not a whole lot and need some help getting a plan together.

I am a 18 year old Male, 5'8, or around that, and 267 Lbs. Im not sure what my BF% is, not sure how to check either, that may be a start =D.

Ive started going back to the Gym, two days ago, and the gap between was 2 1/2 years because of school, etc (Crap excuse, I know.) Now,what knowledge I have of weight loss, and training, has come from my father and from what I see on this forum...HE IS WRONG.

My diet, Im still trying to refine, not sure what to eat at what time of day, pre-workout, post-workout, evenings...that type of thing. So far I have a light breakfast, usually eggs for protein, some fruit, small glass of milk(About 30 mins before hand, I have just started taking Hydroxycut Hardcore), Whey Proetin before a workout(lots of water, of course) and a another Whey shake after workout.

My workout looks something like
10mins Cardio warmup
Weight training
30mins Cardio Afterwards to finish

Im looking at going to the gym about 5 times a week, and Im going for major weight loss, but I think im going about it wrong (cardio, supps., diet, timing)

So....all in all....I need advice, tweaking(major) and anything else you guys can tell me to get me on the track to....decent weight loss (And yes, Im aware it takes time to get there)

Note: I work part time, so I don't have alot of $$$ for supps.

Erm yes, thanks for your time!!

Zippy~

Pumake

Awards
Hi mate,

Every morning some cardio before breakfast, low-mid intensity wak - 30 mins. 6-8 meals a day. Where the carbs are mainly consumed in the morning and the beginning of the afternoon. Protein must be the main part of your diet, and only protien at late afternoon and night time. Train your body twice a week with weights 1-2 sets per exercise. This will alow for enough recovery when doing it natrual and keeping most muscles. For supps:

2x 3 grms creatine ethyl ester - before and after workout on workout days, else early in the morning and afternoon.

1x 8 grams leucine before training, and on non workout days when you rise from bed on an empty stomache

Some fatburner with caffeine, ephedrine and aspirin, or one without ephedrine, although they seem less fast in toning you down.

Eat about 20-30 grms of protien with every meal, 6-8 x times a day.

Be patient and look totally transformed in 3-4 months.

That is it! Golden guideline.

Zips06

Awards
Hi mate,

Every morning some cardio before breakfast, low-mid intensity wak - 30 mins. 6-8 meals a day. Where the carbs are mainly consumed in the morning and the beginning of the afternoon. Protein must be the main part of your diet, and only protien at late afternoon and night time. Train your body twice a week with weights 1-2 sets per exercise. This will alow for enough recovery when doing it natrual and keeping most muscles. For supps:

2x 3 grms creatine ethyl ester - before and after workout on workout days, else early in the morning and afternoon.

1x 8 grams leucine before training, and on non workout days when you rise from bed on an empty stomache

Some fatburner with caffeine, ephedrine and aspirin, or one without ephedrine, although they seem less fast in toning you down.

Eat about 20-30 grms of protien with every meal, 6-8 x times a day.

Be patient and look totally transformed in 3-4 months.

That is it! Golden guideline.
Alright, so every morning, low intensity...won't be to much cardio? Ive heard here and there about over training, and it doesn't sound like fun.

For the supplements, is there a brand or such that works better then others, if so, mind giving a name of something I can look at buying so Im not totally lost when I go in to get it. I don't even know what some of the stuff is, so Im learning as I go. ^_^

Also, I'm wondering if I should stop taking the Hydroxycut Hardcore, wait till Im done a bit to take it. Ive heard some not so great, and some great things about Hyrdroxycut, so Im still wondering if I should go with it, if the side effects dont screw me over.

Thanks again!

Zippy~

Pumake

Awards
Go for quality brands. Muscletech is generally overprized and not worth the money. Else it is preference, but look for the ingredients and compare prices. What I use is:

CEO from nutrabolics - creatine ethyl ester
EAS meal replacements protien packets
PVL Leuc-ibolic
ECA stack (homemade), but in your case hydroxcut hardcore is a good supplement although overprized.

Hope this helps. Else pm me your selection after you have done some investigation and I will review the selected items, good luck!

Remember, be patient, that is the hardest part.

Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
pizzathehut Workout Logs 19
Supplements 17
Supplement Logs 3
Weight Loss 6