critque my cycle please.. Thank you

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is for my summer cycle please let me know what you think. I am currently cutting and once I stabilize bf% I will be looking to add lean muscle won't be worried so much about cutting just keep bf% same.

weeks 1-6 M-TST at 4mg a day
weeks 1-4 H-max at 50mg a day
weeks 6-8 M-trn at 4mg everday
weeks 1-8 ATD at 25mg ed

all the regular supps PCT will be tamox and the rebound reloaded if it is out by then.

looking for 10-15lbs good weight from this cycle. So what does everybody think good bad? switch something I also have p-max and s-drol on hand too.

Thanks for all the input from everybody on my other logs it really helps me out.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OH sorry dunk past experience is about 10 years of AAS/PH
running almost everything except gh/slin or igf-1.

Height 5ft 1or2
Weight 145-147lbs
BF% high 12% currently cutting.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
OH sorry dunk past experience is about 10 years of anabolic steroids/PH
running almost everything except gh/slin or igf-1.

Height 5ft 1or2
Weight 145-147lbs
BF% high 12% currently cutting.
Ok, I understand that you are pretty short, but 10 years of AAS/phs and you only weigh 147??? Something's not right here, especially at 12% BF.

Also, have you run all of these products solo before?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, I understand that you are pretty short, but 10 years of anabolic steroids/phs and you only weigh 147??? Something's not right here, especially at 12% BF.

Also, have you run all of these products solo before?
I have weight limits to make I am not a bodybuilder I fight and my fight weight has been 135lb max . I have been as high as 165 when I wasn't fighting but don't have the stamina or cardio at that weight.. Also when I say 10 years i don't mean 10 years of continous use. I mean i did by first anabolic steroids cycle approx 10 years ago sorry for any confusion. Alot of my AAS use has centered around Halostein, Winstol. Test prop or suspension. I have used the only TToyko EQ and the Lloeffer ref-B as well as the QV eth when bulking but at my height I just don't have the reach to compete at higher weightclasses

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I understand then. :D

Well if you havent run any of these products solo, then pick just one and run it by itself. Its not good to stack products that you have never run before.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dunk thanks for the input it is appreciate I have run the TRN I did a TRN/DRol cycle I haven't run TST but understand it is wetter which is why i was going to run it with Halo. The last 3 wks of Trn are to harden up and actually finish out my bottle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well after much reading and knowing that I am going to have to stock up on compounds before they are all gone and also being on a budget. I am taking out the TST as I have never run it and feedback has been mild not saying that it's not a good product but not as dramatic as some. I have used pp and s-drol and trn all with great success. I have h-max probablly coming in next week so I think I will run that solo / . on dunks suggestion to see how by body likes that might add some trn in later on seeing as I know how my body will react to it.