Critique my cycle

Dcfresh17

Awards
What’s up everyone. Looking to have my cycle critiqued and reviewed. Let me know where If/ where I can improve.

Sustanon 500mg per week
Eq 500mg per week
NPP 200mg per week.
Adex .5mg E3D

Thanks everyone, if this isn’t the right place to post this. Let me know!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Assuming you’ve got a few cycles under your belt and know how you react to test alone etc I love the dosages it’s similar to what I do off seasons. I would PERSONALLY lower Eq (doesn’t need to be that high unlike what we read on the internet) and I would up npp to 300-350. But regardless of the details, it’s good

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What’s up everyone. Looking to have my cycle critiqued and reviewed. Let me know where If/ where I can improve.

Sustanon 500mg per week
Eq 500mg per week
NPP 200mg per week.
Adex .5mg E3D

Thanks everyone, if this isn’t the right place to post this. Let me know!
Depends, I don't see anything wrong, but
1. How many cycles have you ran, 1200mg of gear isint necessarily a lot, but if you have only ran a couple cycles it's not necessary. While more gear does typically= more gains, there's a limit. So if this is cycle 1-3, maybe use half that dose. Or at least start with half and when the gains slow bump it up.

2. How do those drugs treat you? That's more important then anything. Like test tren anadrol is a amazing cycle for some ppl, but if tren makes you a nut or gives you prolactin gyno and anadrol raises your BP through the roof then now it's no longer a good cycle.

Pick drugs and doses you handle well and eat accordingly to your goals, that's what makes a good cycle

Dcfresh17

Awards
Hey thanks for the feedback. I may take maths’ advice and lower the EQ, I may take it out all together, but I do want to give it a run.

I’ve been on TRT for over a year at 250mg/pw. I have completed a couple of mild cycles, usually mix of test/ sarms and or orals. Not really interested in running sarms anymore.

Im definitely trying to bulk up so that’s why im looking to experiment with NPP.

I’ll keep EQ on the chopping block for now.

Keep it coming everyone, i love constructive feedback.

Depends, I don't see anything wrong, but
1. How many cycles have you ran, 1200mg of gear isint necessarily a lot, but if you have only ran a couple cycles it's not necessary. While more gear does typically= more gains, there's a limit. So if this is cycle 1-3, maybe use half that dose. Or at least start with half and when the gains slow bump it up.

2. How do those drugs treat you? That's more important then anything. Like test tren anadrol is a amazing cycle for some ppl, but if tren makes you a nut or gives you prolactin gyno and anadrol raises your BP through the roof then now it's no longer a good cycle.

Pick drugs and doses you handle well and eat accordingly to your goals, that's what makes a good cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bulking is way more food then drugs, so with the info you provided above don't use 2 new drugs in the same cycle, pick either eq or npp but not both if you haven't used either before.

Even 300 test and 300 eq or npp would be more then enough to get the cycle going, then when progress stalls you have 2 options, more food or more drugs.

I might even suggest you just use your test and one of the sarms you ran previously and add the npp or eq on top of that. Now you have the test/sarm which you already know how they effect you, you get a boost from the added drug of choice and if something goes wrong, you already know what happens with the first two compounds, so any side effects are likely from the new one.

If you take eq an npp together and never have used either before, what happens if you start getting high blood pressure or Ed or gyno...

You don't know which drug is causing it, therefore you won't know exactly how to fix it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it means anything to you, I've ran a lot of cycles in my 20's, came off for 5 years and back on for the past 2, mostly just on my trt dose which is only 150mg. My next cycle will onLy start with 300 -400 test and probably 200mg of another injectable. Yes I will add more but when it's needed. I might end up on a gram of gear total, but idk till the time comes. You can't fully plan your cycle ahead of time. Because if on say 300 test 200 eq or masteron I'm still growing 6-8 weeks later, I don't need to bump the dose, or after 12 or 16 weeks my bloodwork looks great, I probably will extend the cycle longer. Have some gear on hand, start with the lowest effective dose and autoregulate your way through your cycle.

Also if you get regular bloodwork from your Dr. Then eq is probably a bad Idea, short esters like npp, mast prop and maybe a oral would be better choices because you can pull them and have them clear out quickly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Bulking 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11