Criticise my diet or help newbie to here

craigydar

craigydar

Awards

6ft 87 kg, started new diet 2 week ago and started lifting 5 times week not much cardio
Been lifting 3 years but diet was rubbish and main issue was binge drinking.

I'm bulking not sure of bf % but I can see top 4 abs wen I tense

Any ideas?

7 am
75g oats, 30g raisins , 5g seeds, 50g whey isolate, multi vitamin
10am
Same as 7am ^^^ and banana
12.30pm
Chicken breast (250g frozen), 75g brown rice, green veg , pint semi skim milk
3pm
250g sweet potato, 2x cans tuna,
4pm
CREATINE , bcaa , vmax pump shake
5pm train
Post workout 50g whey isolate and 75g complex carbs, omega 3
7pm
Table spoon peanut butter almond and glass milk
8pm
Chicken breast or beef and 2 fried eggs
10 pm
40g casein

Not taking steroids as messed me up in past

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
How much do you weigh? Does this diet meet your caloric needs for bulking? And your macros... Looks like the items your eating are good only you are going to get very sick of eating the same stuff everyday, add more fish, lean meats, sweet potatoes, different veggies, or different ways of cooking. And glad you took the drinking into account can easily mess up a diet.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Not sure , I'm 87kg mate

Not sure if I get the macros etc , but I've put my height n weight in some calculators online n they come up with around 3500 -3800 cals a day to bulk , I'm trying to get 1.5g protein per pound if I can , yes diets boring lol , adding Cajun spices etc to add flavour

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Find your calories needed to stay at the weight you are now. Add 500-800 to bulk subtract 500 to cut

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Find your calories needed to stay at the weight you are now. Add 500-800 to bulk subtract 500 to cut
Spot on , ill check it out , think I need to find my body fat first when I go to gym next , then find out how many cals my diet is now , hard work
Hope it will pay off

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Spot on , ill check it out , think I need to find my body fat first when I go to gym next , then find out how many cals my diet is now , hard work
Hope it will pay off
I would suggest finding out that bf% and getting that down to where you want it before bulking...if not thats just more to work off after bulking, best of luck

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I would suggest finding out that bf% and getting that down to where you want it before bulking...if not thats just more to work off after bulking, best of luck
Well I can see top 4 abs at the moment wen tensing , my personal trainer put me on this diet n see where I'm at in 3-4 weeks , last time I cut I lost muscle so I'm thinking add **** loads muscle so I got some to spare when I cut

image-116497873.jpg

See this pic about month ago but similar to now

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
If you can see abs ur at a relatively low body fat, good luck on the bulk

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
If you can see abs ur at a relatively low body fat, good luck on the bulk
Thanks , I'm hoping this year is a start for a proper training and diet plan , I've done few cycles before and messed me up and had a **** diet with alot of binge drinking . ended up recently low testosterone levels after pct etc ,
Might find a less harsh cycle for next year if my diet remains good .

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Same here iv had trouble getting on a good diet, i can easily but eating healthy isnt the cheapest and can be tie consuming unless ur eating the sane thing everyday. And iv also cut down on drinking, can make a big difference. Iv taken tren a few years back an luckly didnt have any sides cept a horrible temper lol. Just no point in ****ing my body up when iv got plenty of room to grow naturally. Just gotta get that food in

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Yea tren and sust ended me up in riot vans lol n no libido after , also doesn't help with relationships lol
All about diet