Craze review

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Just buy it. It's by far the best pre workout I've ever tried. Such a clean focused energy but really got me is the euphoric feeling . It's like filling you with confidence not just in the gym but in general . I had no crash and the general feeling of wellness lasts well after you take it.
Slam dunk by DS. I'm purchasing my second tub tonight after work. I did use 2 scoops on every dose .

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qebtno

sshuss

Awards
I'm a big fan myself best muscle-mind connection i've ever had after the first time i bought a second jug..I like 1.M.R also but the crash is horrific unlike craze (no crash)..

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same on it . Energy and endurance , pumps, strength and no twackd or over stimd feeling I always push more especially when I would regularly quit

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts. Craze is definitely an amazing Pre Wo! I know I love it!

Have you tried any dose less then the 2 scoops each time?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
All I ever here is good feedback about Craze, really looking to try it out soon, anyone know if DS gives out samples? I can't afford to drop 30 on a tub of a new pre right now, still have plenty of Flashover /Neurocore from the 1,3 blowout sale

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Works fantastic I cat wait to get off EC so I can get some craze in me again

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
All I ever here is good feedback about Craze, really looking to try it out soon, anyone know if DS gives out samples? I can't afford to drop 30 on a tub of a new pre right now, still have plenty of Flashover /Neurocore from the 1,3 blowout sale
We have no samples right now, sorry. You can find it for as low as $26 in some places, with free shipping too.

KGB1980

KGB1980

Awards
Definitely gave me a lot of focus and energy but after the work out I felt cracked out all day.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Definitely gave me a lot of focus and energy but after the work out I felt cracked out all day.
What was your dose? You may need to take a little bit less.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all dose dependent, in regards to the sides. I found my sweet spot at a little less than 1.5 scoops.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Craze is a different kind of stimulant. I was taking 2+ scoops of C4 at one point 3 scoops of Sp Max, etc.. I use 1 scoop each time with Craze. On the days where I have not gotten much rest and still want to get to the gym, (which I don't recommend, btw. Get enough sleep. LoL) I will take one scoop about 60-90 min before the gym and then take another half scoop on my way to the gym.

My point from all of that is try starting at a lower dose and work up to the dose that works perfectly for you.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Haha I just started at 2 scoops when it first came to the supp world! :D

mnowak1228

Awards
Let me start by saying that Im a HUGE iForce Max V2 and Intense fan, but with everything Ive read about Craze I ordered it. Just received it today and will be giving it a go tonight!! The tub has some leakage around the top seal though. Im a little concerned about this. Either way my fingers are crossed. I will still use iForce, but maybe I will add a new supp to the mix with Craze!! Ill let you know my thoughts when I use it!!

Melo7

Awards
After seeing all pretty much good reviews here thought id give my 2 cents (and no im not working for any other Brand lol)

Craze in the Gym for me was the best pre-workout bar none (and I have tried lots of others)

To start with I had 1 & 1/4 scoop and had a clean energy ,an unlimited self confidence that I was just going to lift whatever the heck i wanted and no crash for the first 2 weeks, This was perfect, the Supplement version of that pill from the movie Limitless!

But then after 2 weeks I was taking 2 scoops without that same energy and focus, I was still hitting PB's but didn't feel the same, and then the anxiety it was giving me in and out of the gym was crazy - Also made my Libido change from High to Horribly low at times so I had to pass this product on to my friend, who is now lifting more then me because of it :slap:

I am tempted to give the new flavour a try in the near future, but the Cons of this supplement put me off slightly

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can feel you on the sides but for me the dose is the best at 2 scoops weekends only. I found 1 dex v2 cut in half 1 a.m. 1 p.m. For the weekdays. I have tried both flavors and like grape alot better. This combo has been wonderful for me. Good luck with your lifting and transformation.